message board appeasement

181pl

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Read this today - IMO it’s spot on.

Link pls  thx 

1. Israel chose to ignore intelligence from Egyptian officials about a major attack coming from Hamas.

BS. There are many types of intelligence.  This is misleading.   I’m quite sure 9/11 had intelligence among a lot of data to go thru. 

US was also surprised.  I suppose they chose to ignore also.  👌🏻

2. Multiple former IDF soldiers & Israeli intelligence personnel have come forward online and said there’s a zero percent chance Israel was unaware of this attack beforehand or couldn’t have prevented it.

9/11  Pearl Harbor 

3. We just watched unsophisticated terrorists on hang gliders soar into one of the most heavily-defended & surveilled countries on the planet.

I’d hate to see sophisticated…  and they  also used explosives to break thru a wall 

4. Within 48 hours of the attack, we’re now suddenly seeing enormous support for an American war with Iran and the genocide of the Palestinian people.

What asinine BS

I’m witnessing American pastors and formerly level-headed influencers in our world completely lose their minds and call for genocide.

I’m witnessing a hatchet job 

It’s unsurprising, but insane to watch.

So is reading this opinion BS 

If the events of the past three years have taught me anything, it’s that when people get whipped into an emotional frenzy, critical thinking completely goes out the window.

example your op-ed 

People become highly suggestible and will rush to extremely dangerous conclusions without thinking about the consequences.

That is true.  Like morons pushing 6 billion theories 

I think this is what we’re all witnessing with this situation in Israel.

What we witnessed was a terrorist attack by Hamas, followed by Hezbollah

I’m reminded of Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

No shit, see above 

In both scenarios, the American government received intelligence in advance of the attacks, but chose not to prevent the attacks.

Why?

How about guessing the amount of intelligence and diff types of intelligence received on a daily basis.  Again, US intelligence also failed w Hamas attack

The American government was willing to sacrifice the lives of American citizens in order to advance its geopolitical goals.

And no party affiliate will change that 

Pearl Harbor gave the justification to enter WWII.

The U.S. had intelligence about Hitler prior to that 

9/11 gave justification to invade the Middle East & drastically expand the American military industrial complex & our surveillance apparatus.

They were brutal & extremely traumatic events for the American public to witness. The emotional trauma caused people to get whipped into an emotional frenzy.

America wanted ONE THING in response to these attacks:

The blood of our enemies.

I see the same psyop playing out now.

People are whipped into a frenzied bloodlust.

In their frenzied bloodlust, people are overlooking some SERIOUSLY important facts here, notably:

1. The fact that none of this adds up,

2. innocent civilians are being threatened with genocide, and

3. Escalated violence in the Middle East and a war with Iran both risk ***the rest of the planet getting dragged into WWIII.***

What happened in Israel this weekend was obviously gut-wrenching and awful to witness, but I do not trust Israel’s so-called “intelligence failure”, nor do I trust the snakes in Washington calling for war with Iran, & I sure as hell no longer trust any of the emotionally-frenzied influencers calling for explicit genocide of innocent civilians.

This was a defining moment in history, similar to Pearl Harbor, 9/11, COVID, the beginning of the Ukraine war, etc, and a lot of people just got played.

Hard. 

People responded by going full mask-off, exposing themselves as reckless & incapable of exercising sound judgment in moments of chaos and heightened emotion.

And we’re now at the brink of WWIII because of it.

Lighten up Francis 

This is all worth noting.

There’s a high likelihood there will be more chaos throughout the rest of this decade.

There will be more psychological operations.

There will be more moments in time in which cooler heads ought to prevail, but people will get whipped into an emotional frenzy instead.

Keep your wits about you, & be cautious in whom you allow yourself to be influenced by.

Recognize that governments & intelligence agencies spend enormous resources waging psychological operations on social media nonstop when stuff like this goes down.

Like circle jerking to 6 billion in a bank untouched and it wasn’t US taxpayer money.  

Remember that when chaos is at its peak, history shows there is ALMOST ALWAYS a hidden agenda being played out, & that hidden agenda is ALWAYS designed to prey on our base emotions to facilitate a desired end-result.

Pray for world peace tonight.

Thanks. 🤙

💯 % on that last paragraph. 

Can you share the source link for this, thx.  

IMO it’s fear mongering BS mostly.  

On 10/9/2023 at 11:56 AM, World Citizen said:

Nice racist rant.  Always good to get that out of the way early in the week.  Well done.  

I'm sure he's racist too but what you're underselling is just how stupid he is.

Hamas, who is a Palestinian militant/terrorist/political group, actually lives in Gaza. How exactly were they to be "shutout" of the "West" if the "West" consists of their neighbor in Israel who is actively blockading their land?

In fact, that's exactly what Israel was doing! Blocking them out. They hatched a sinister plan to breach Israel's defenses to terrorize their citizens but it wasn't for a lack of "shutting" them out.

But what makes 181pl a truly despicable and downright idiotic person is that his first inclination is to blame Barack Obama by citing his full name. No doubt in an attempt to "other" him.

All while Joe Biden is giving aid and arms to Israel to assist in their assault on Gaza. Because he supports Hamas, right? Or hates Israel? Whatever nonsense those nincompoops can think of today.

23 hours ago, 181pl said:

Tell me why we have over 4 MILLION illegals here since Biden took over? Now he wants to build the wall because it's out of control. Had to undo 12 executive order he initiated to stop the wall. We have a whole new Miami since he took over. We don't have the resources to house them. The sanctuary cities are going nuts. 

If the border was open, and it was the policy of the Administration, then there would be no border crisis since there would be no checkpoints, no border patrol, no immigration courts, no holding facilities.

I'm left with no other conclusion than that you don't actually know what you're talking about and you're just spouting nonsense.

Here's a chart for you to ponder.

Migrant encounters were skyrocketing under the last President and only plummeted for a short time because of COVID. It then immediately started skyrocketing again all the way through today.

A line graph showing that monthly migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border are near record highs. 206,239 migrant encounters were reported in November 2022, far exceeding the peak reached during the last major wave of migration at the U.S.-Mexico border in May 2019.

What the Hamas have done is sign a death warrant for the Palestinian Men,Women and Children that had nothing to do with these assaults.... 

The Hamas are terrorist that claim to be fighting for Freedom... 

I've seen some people that where apart of the free Palestine movement quickly backout because of what the Hamas have done.... 

I refuse to lump the Hamas with the civilians....

Its just a shame now that they are about to pay the price for whats surely to come.... 

• Like 3

So the 6 billion thing with Iran (Which I'll keep it 💯 I do believe Iran had something to do with this BS). Is absolutely misunderstood and bent by the Maga contingent who cant or wont do all of 6 minutes of research.... 

The 6 billion given to Iran IS Irans money and has always been there money. 

It was frozen by Sanctions by the UN and World Bank and was recently unfrozen and given to them. 

It would be like if Nolebull got in trouble and the bank froze his $600 deposit.... its still his money he just can't use it until it gets unfrozen and handed back over to him... 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I asked for the article link and my replies are towards that writer, except morons and circle jerk mentions.  

You shared you opinion without any supporting articles, just your opinion. The writer of this post did the same. And I agree with many of his conclusions. You don’t have to agree. 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So the 6 billion thing with Iran (Which I'll keep it 💯 I do believe Iran had something to do with this BS). Is absolutely misunderstood and bent by the Maga contingent who cant or wont do all of 6 minutes of research.... 

It was frozen by Sanctions by the UN and World Bank and was recently unfrozen and given to them. 

It would be like if Nolebull got in trouble and the bank froze his $600 deposit.... its still his money he just can't use it until it gets unfrozen and handed back over to him... 

They don't even have access to the funds yet. This whole thing is a giant red herring. But that's par for the course for these bozos. Nothing they ever say is actually true.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/oct/09/the-us-freed-6-billion-in-iranian-money-did-it/

First, the money hasn’t been disbursed to Iran yet. When the freed Americans arrived in the U.S. in mid-September, the Iranian money was deposited into a restricted Qatari bank account. Qatar's central bank is overseeing the funds, and Iran has not accessed the money, according to U.S. officials.

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You shared you opinion without any supporting articles, just your opinion. The writer of this post did the same. And I agree with many of his conclusions. You don’t have to agree. 

And I’m still asking for the link.  
What am I missing here?  

You got me.  I opined to an op-ed and to be honest, I wasn’t making any opinion towards your opinion.   I need another coffee 😂 

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

And I’m still asking for the link.  
What am I missing here?  

You got me.  I opined to an op-ed and to be honest, I wasn’t making any opinion towards your opinion.   I need another coffee 😂 

No links just an opinion, much like yours that you shared. Have two coffees, I may join you.

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

No links just an opinion, much like yours that you shared. Have two coffees, I may join you.

Alright, but I’d like to know the source if possible.  Bueller?  :) 

I’ll share a fav scene again as I used it recently.  :) 

Also, unless something changes within an hour, Wall St was up Mon and Tues (the world is not coming to an end anytime soon).  

IMG_6393.jpeg

26 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

https://x.com/rochelleaz/status/1711793703076123128?s=46

23 hours ago, 181pl said:

Asshole. I'm Jewish. My grandfather had to conceal himself from the KKK in Chicago in the 40's. My Dad fought the japs, my uncles fought the Nazis. Am I always right? No. If you don't like my point of view, too bad.

I don't think you guys got my message. I'm not against Islam or Muslims. I'm against fundamentalist that kill Americans (me), Jews (me), and people dedicated to preserving freedoms that don't jibe with fundamentalist Muslims (like women being allowed in public without their husband, etc.). Most moderate Muslims won't call out their barbaric tactics, either out of fear or because they are indifferent or agree with them.

There is nothing racist about self-preservation against people out to destroy you. I called out Obama because he was an enabler of fundamentalist interests. I call out Kerry because of his close ties to Iran and his continual lobbying to lift sanctions against them. I call out Talib and AOC because of their anti-semetic rhetoric. Was I wrong to group all Democrats with those folks? Yes. I admit it. Are the people I mentioned (IMHO) good for this Country? That's debateable, but to me, no.

I'm guessing you think open borders, being lax on crime, and calling people racist as a virtue signal (all recent Democrat tactics) is OK. You have to be brave enought to have a conversation. My words up top were a little harsh, admittedly. But the world is not all koombaya, sorry. 

I respect your response and agree with much of what you are saying. Problem is your original post came off as a racist rant. How does one tell the difference in your original words from that of a hate fueled bigot ? True, I've questioned your point of view several times going all the way back to the early days of FlaVarsity when pollical or social commentary was casually mentioned. A word here and a word there and you were tagged correctly or not. So what, we're both opinionated men here. Have a nice day.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sure he's racist too but what you're underselling is just how stupid he is.

Hamas, who is a Palestinian militant/terrorist/political group, actually lives in Gaza. How exactly were they to be "shutout" of the "West" if the "West" consists of their neighbor in Israel who is actively blockading their land?

In fact, that's exactly what Israel was doing! Blocking them out. They hatched a sinister plan to breach Israel's defenses to terrorize their citizens but it wasn't for a lack of "shutting" them out.

But what makes 181pl a truly despicable and downright idiotic person is that his first inclination is to blame Barack Obama by citing his full name. No doubt in an attempt to "other" him.

All while Joe Biden is giving aid and arms to Israel to assist in their assault on Gaza. Because he supports Hamas, right? Or hates Israel? Whatever nonsense those nincompoops can think of today.

Hey, welcome back. Bust a few right-wing balls, will ya...  :)

13 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I respect your response and agree with much of what you are saying. Problem is your original post came off as a racist rant. How does one tell the difference in your original words from that of a hate fueled bigot ? True, I've questioned your point of view several times going all the way back to the early days of FlaVarsity when pollical or social commentary was casually mentioned. A word here and a word there and you were tagged correctly or not. So what, we're both opinionated men here. Have a nice day.     

@Atticus Finch brought this up also.   

Sometimes it’s just that simple.  Sorry if it’s offensive, but what exactly was the purpose of listing a full name?  #rhetorical 

IMG_6395.jpeg

• Like 1

• 181pl changed the title to message board appeasement