2023: Jayden Daniels vs Caleb Williams.....

RedZone

8 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Yet the Elite Heisman front runner, best player in football is only 4-2 this year. All the Redbone hype in the world can’t change that fact. 

It has LESS to do with hype and winning the Heisman and MORE to do with Jayden Daniels most likely not even being invited to New York.

Can you understand that at all?? I know you are a tad thick, but there's no reason in the world you can't at least get this.

#try.

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Lamar Jackson won the Heisman Trophy in 2016 and Louisville ended up with 4 losses.

LSU crushed Louisville in the bowl game and held Jackson to 143 yards passing and 33 yards rushing.

It's all bullshit!

But, I know very well how to system works.

He almost had 5,000 total yards and 51 touchdowns you inbred 

He had 3400 passing 30 TD

1500 yards rushing 21 TD

who the fuck else are you gonna give it to 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Lamar Jackson won the Heisman Trophy in 2016 and Louisville ended up with 4 losses.

LSU crushed Louisville in the bowl game and held Jackson to 143 yards passing and 33 yards rushing.

It's all bullshit!

Only 2 FBS college QBs have ever Passed for 4000 Yards and Rushed for a 1000 Yards in the same season, I believe. .

2015 Deshaun Watson and 2018 Kyler Murray.

I'm not predicting it or saying it's going to happen, but LSU QB Jayden Daniels could become the 3rd this year to make that very short list.

He'll come pretty damn close if he doesn't just staying on average. If he has a couple huge games mixed in LSU's last 6 games he'll join Watson and Murray.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's all bullshit!

When Lamar Jackson won the Heisman in 2016 1 of his 4 losses that year was to Houston 36-10.

Jackson passed for 209 Yards 1 TD and Rushed for 33 Yards on 25 carries 0 TD...... that game should have really knocked him out of the Heisman race.

Elite QBs don't get crushed by Houston 36-10, right hooverinlaw?

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When Lamar Jackson won the Heisman in 2016 1 of his 4 losses that year was to Houston 36-10.

Jackson passed for 209 Yards 1 TD and Rushed for 33 Yards on 25 carries 0 TD...... that game should have really knocked him out of the Heisman race.

Elite QBs don't get crushed by Houston 36-10, right hooverinlaw?

Heisman winner Lamar Jackson and Louisville also lost to (7-5) Kentucky that year.

Lamar Jackson threw 3 INTs and had a costly late game fumble that led to the Kentucky game winning field goal drive.

That should have knocked him out of the Heisman race.

Elite QBs do not lose to 7-5 Kentucky, right hooverinlaw?

You people know nothing!

Little love for Jayden Daniels this week. 

Anyways, LSU needs to find a way to keep winning and right now it's all about Daniels...... because we sure don't have a defense at the moment and may not 

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/college-football-qb-rankings-top-10-for-week-7-sees-lsus-jayden-daniels-dethrones-uscs-caleb-williams-217762384/#2264718

Screenshot_20231010-104544-215.png

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

It has LESS to do with hype and winning the Heisman and MORE to do with Jayden Daniels most likely not even being invited to New York.

Can you understand that at all?? I know you are a tad thick, but there's no reason in the world you can't at least get this.

#try.

Said the petulant child who created a whole thread to throw a fit because people won’t agree with him and he might not get his way……………………..Classic👍

40 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Said the petulant child who created a whole thread to throw a fit because people won’t agree with him and he might not get his way……………………..Classic👍

It’s LA or the highway.  The screen name may change, but the DNA remains.  

Since highway to hell was referenced today, let’s go with Priest.  

15 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

What in the world are you talking about now, skippy?

The entire college football world has acknowledged Jayden Daniels deserves more consideration and respect for the season he's having so far.

If LSU had a Top 20 Defense instead of a Top 120 defense he would be the front runner for the Heisman right now. 

That's not even debatable..

It has never mattered to me who agrees with me or not on THIS FORUM that's filled with some of the dumbest and creepiest people on the internet.

On 10/10/2023 at 9:12 AM, RedZone said:

I'm not predicting it or saying it's going to happen, but LSU QB Jayden Daniels could become the 3rd this year to make that very short list.

He'll come pretty damn close if he doesn't just staying on average. If he has a couple huge games mixed in LSU's last 6 games he'll join Watson and Murray.

Jayden Daniels tonight vs Auburn

20/27 325 Yards 3 TDs 1 INT (tipped pass)

11 Rush 93 Yards 8.8 Average

418 Yards Total Offense