2023: Jayden Daniels vs Caleb Williams.....

RedZone

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Ole Miss defense's helps qb stats.

You should really worry less about Brian Kelly and Ole Miss, and more about LSU QB Jayden Daniels who is 1-0 vs alabama....he's BETTER this year!

2022 Jayden Daniels vs alabama.

22/32 190 Yards 2 TD 0 INT

18 Rush 99 Yards 1 TD

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You should really worry less about Brian Kelly and Ole Miss, and more about LSU QB Jayden Daniels who is 1-0 vs alabama....he's BETTER this year!

18 Carreies 99 yards 1 TD

I could watch that video 10,567,981,674 times and never get tired of it.

#Tiger

6 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

You mean like LSU has already done two times?

I mean if Jayden Daniels was from mater haze or sjb you would LOVE him more and he would have 100 threads here with 3,000 photos posted in them by you trinity league groupies. 

Show Jayden Daniels just an ounce of love (he is from california), dude. You can do it if you try hard.

#try

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I mean if Jayden Daniels was from mater haze or sjb you would LOVE him more and he would have 100 threads here with 3,000 photos posted in them by you trinity league groupies. 

Show Jayden Daniels just an ounce of love (he is from california), dude. You can do it if you try hard.

#try

I'm showing Jayden Daniels the same love and respect I showed Joe Burrow from Ohio.

That's why I will always be the superior poster at this site.

Not a peep about Jayden Daniels from you california freaks. Shame on you!!

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm showing Jayden Daniels the same love and respect I showed Joe Burrow from Ohio.

That's why I will always be the superior poster at this site.

Not a peep about Jayden Daniels from you california freaks. Shame on you!!

Lol, I’m a freak. I never said anything against Jayden Daniels. He is having a great year and good for him. I am a follower of teams, not players. If a kid from Cali goes to a school I don’t follow or like, I still won’t follow or like that team Case in point, I don’t like Alabama and I always want them to lose, even though they had my favorite MD player of all time in Bryce Young.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol, I’m a freak. I never said anything against Jayden Daniels..

You never said anything for him either.

And players make up teams.

Just admit and accept what you are. It's cool.

Show Jayden Daniels High School some love though if you can't stomach LSU.

6 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol, I’m a freak. I never said anything against Jayden Daniels. He is having a great year and good for him. I am a follower of teams, not players. If a kid from Cali goes to a school I don’t follow or like, I still won’t follow or like that team Case in point, I don’t like Alabama and I always want them to lose, even though they had my favorite MD player of all time in Bryce Young.

Or 3 STA starters.  F Satan.  

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Just when I think you can't possibly get any dumber you rise up and fool me every single time. Well done!

Jayden Daniels is 2nd in Total Offense nationally just 3 yards a game behind some guy named penix Jr who like williams is getting all the hype. 

Jayden Daniels has been the best player in America so far and it's not really even debatable. 

But, Daniels odds of winning the Heisman Trophy are pretty slim.

Michael Penix Jr. (+200; bet $100 to win $200)

Caleb Williams (+220)

Bo Nix (+600)

Dillon Gabriel (+1200)

Jordan Travis (+1600)

Drake Maye (+1800)

J.J. McCarthy (+3000)

Quinn Ewers (+3000)

Jayden Daniels (+3500)

Brock Bowers (+3500)

Blake Corum (+5000)

Carson Beck (+5500)

Jayden Daniels has been better than penix Jr too and is a much more scarier QB on the football field than penix JR.

Daniels should be getting more Heisman hype.

Well since you put it that way (And we all know how much Fanduel and all the other betting sites and pundits think of your expert opinion) we’ll just have to move him to the top of the Heisman list.

LSU QB Jayden Daniels #2 in Total Offense nationally and running just ever so slightly behind penix Jr > who is the front runner for the Heisman trophy.

Jayden Daniels was the #1 Rated Dual-Threat coming out of Cajon High School in california in 2019. So, it's NOT like this is a fluke.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=DUAL

usc QB caleb williams is currently #7 nationally in Total Offense.

Anyways, much football  left to be played. BUT, Daniels has been killing it and deserves some respect.

Screenshot (4).png

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You never said anything for him either.

And players make up teams.

Just admit and accept what you are. It's cool.

Show Jayden Daniels High School some love though if you can't stomach LSU.

Why should I say anything about him? I never really knew of him in high school, nor do I follow LSU. I had to look up where he went to high school. I couldn’t care less about Cajon. I care about only one high school football team. 
I accept who I am by the way. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Why should I say anything about him? I never really knew of him in high school,

Cajon High was (12-2} Daniels senior season and lost to Sierra Canyon 34-30 in the Playoffs. Have you ever heard of Sierra Canyon by any chance?

Anyways, Jayden Daniels had a pretty good night vs Sierra Canyon in the loss.....Canyon was highly ranked in california in 2018.

Cajon’s blue-chip senior captain was held in check for 24 minutes but completed 19 of 32 passes for 228 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 172 yards and two scores

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

18 Rush 99 Yards 1 TD

Congrats LSU is 2-8 vs Alabama last 10 good record for LSU.  

Elite qbs don't get beat by Ole Miss. 

Kelly is like most coaches has a losing record to Alabama. 

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Congrats LSU is 2-8 vs Alabama last 10 good record for LSU.  

Elite qbs don't get beat by Ole Miss. 

2-2, the Last 4.

And, "elite" bryce young got his ass handed to him last year by 4-loss LSU with QB Jayden Daniels outplaying him knocking alabama out of the college football playoffs.

And, Jayden Daniels vs Ole Miss?

27/36 415 Yards 4 TDs 0 INT

15 Rush 99 Yards 6.6 AVG 1 TD 

515 Yards Total Offense 5 TDs

Daniels couldn't have possibly been more ELITE.

Go to bed, old man. You are tremendously overmatched and an embarrassment to your nursing home!

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

2-2, the Last 4.

And, "elite" bryce young got his ass handed to him last year by 4-loss LSU with QB Jayden Daniels outplaying him knocking alabama out of the college football playoffs.

Go to bed, old man. You are tremendously overmatched and an embarrassment to your nursing home!

Jayden Daniels had more TDs vs Ole Miss than the entire alabama football team ..

The Ole Miss defense is so soft/bad alabama scored 24 points on it and freakin" struggled doing that.  

Cajon High was (12-2} Daniels senior season and lost to Sierra Canyon 34-30 in the Playoffs. Have you ever heard of Sierra Canyon by any chance?

Anyways, Jayden Daniels had a pretty good night vs Sierra Canyon in the loss.....Canyon was highly ranked in california in 2018.

A Fontana kid that went to Cajon. 

5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Brock Bowers is probably the real Heisman(Best player in college football)

Saw him play a couple times in high school. Was an absolute stud on a crappy team. I did not expect him to be this good this fast at the college level. Been an impact player from the get go at Georgia.

2-2, the Last 4.

He needed more they loss.

2-2, the Last 4.

Yet the Elite Heisman front runner, best player in football is only 4-2 this year. All the Redbone hype in the world can’t change that fact.