USC is soft

181pl

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If usc beats Notre Dame by 1 or 2 points in 4 OTs........the Louisville Cardinal will zoom right by usc in the polls too. 😃

usc/riley = no respect

Translation-"Im still mad Riley didnt come to LSU so now Im gonna beat my hate boner till I go to sleep or say Cya and leave because Im a little bitch"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Are there really people stupid enough to think that if USC wins out they wouldn’t make the playoffs because they haven’t had large enough MOV?
The Pac12 champ will be in the playoffs this season even with 1 loss because of the overall strength and depth of the conference.

Everyone with a brain knows this. Last week I said if USC wins every game by 1 point they're going to the playoff. It’s not rocket science, but tough to believe for fans of teams that were out of playoff contention in September. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Translation-"Im still mad Riley didnt come to LSU so now Im gonna beat my hate boner till I go to sleep or say Cya and leave because Im a little bitch"

Does saying "little bitch" in almost every thread make you feel like a man?

You're 27 years old, no wife, no girlfriend, no job and you post 250 Georgia high school football scores every Friday and Saturday nights.

That's what you are.

Stop following me around. It's super creepy!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

But not LSU. Don’t you just hate that you can’t substitute LSU for Louisville? 

Not really.

My point which went right over your head is Notre Dame is damaged goods and not very good really. 

usc should win by 2 or 3 touchdowns, they won't!

If they do they might can stay #10 in the polls. If they don't Louisville will pass them up quicker than you can say LSU. 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not really.

My point which went right over your head is Notre Dame is damaged goods and not very good really. 

If they do they might can stay #10 in the polls. If they don't Louisville will pass them up quicker than you can say LSU. 

If the pac-12 is all that this year then usc really needs to club Notre Dame. Show me all this pac-12 power.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Show me all this pac-12 power.

PAC-12 has 7 teams ranked which is more than any other conference. What I said was specifically about the ‘overall strength and depth’ which is not debatable. I never said they have the very best team. Georgia and Michigan are the best IMO. 

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not really.

No they won’t. Nice try though. You jonesing real bad for USC’s downfall? I guess when LSU is barely over .500 you don’t have much else to root for other then other teams demise.

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You're 27 years old, no wife, no girlfriend, no job and you post 250 Georgia high school football scores every Friday and Saturday nights.

That's what you are.

I guess getting   1 outta 3 right about me  is the best I can ask for from a Discount French Bitch.... 

How would you know what it feels like to be a man? 

You traded in your balls a long time ago Bruce... 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

PAC-12 has 7 teams ranked which is more than any other conference. 

The SEC and pac-12 both have 7 teams in the new Coaches Poll. You don't hear me chanting SEC SEC SEC!!!.

The Coaches have LSU over Notre Dame too, go figure. The Coaches realize that even with a defense that hasn't gelled yet (and possibly won't this year) LSU can light the scoreboard up. 

.................................usc has yet to play anyone in this poll................................. 

Rank Team Record Points (No. 1 votes)
1 Georgia 6-0 1597 (61)
2 Michigan 6-0 1512
3 Ohio State 5-0 1443 (2)
4 Florida State 5-0 1411
5 Penn State 5-0 1300
6 Washington 5-0 1246 (1)
7 Oklahoma 6-0 1200
8 Oregon 5-0 1168
9 USC 6-0 1121
10 Alabama 5-1 1025
11 Texas 5-1 982
12 North Carolina 5-0 912
13 Ole Miss 5-1 764
14 Oregon State 5-1 713
15 Louisville 6-0 651
16 Utah 4-1 600
17 Tennessee 4-1 587
18 Duke 4-1 451
19 Washington State 4-1 370
20 LSU 4-2 355
21 Notre Dame 5-2 324
22 UCLA 4-1 276
23 Kentucky 5-1 159
24 Kansas 5-1 120
25 Missouri 5-1 78

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's what you are.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:17 AM, RedZone said:

Anyways, I'm in too good of a mood today to be concerned with a couple of out of work pissants from the slums.

I have a meeting today with the Mayor and couple other Top City Officials on possible locations/sites for the new NOLA Catholic Network Headquarters that we will tour. It will help our application process tremendously to have a home base already lined up.

One of the locations we will tour today is the Hancock Whitney Center downtown. It's the tall building in the center of the photo. They apparently have some space available and are ready to talk.

d4164f4cd6712ba79089313fd94f8146.jpg

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The SEC and pac-12 both have 7 teams in the new Coaches Poll. You don't hear me chanting SEC SEC SEC!!!.

The Coaches have LSU over Notre Dame too, go figure. The Coaches realize that even with a defense that hasn't gelled yet (and possibly won't this year) LSU can light the scoreboard up. 

.................................usc has yet to play anyone in this poll................................. 

1 Georgia 6-0 1597 (61)
2 Michigan 6-0 1512
4 Florida State 5-0 1411
5 Penn State 5-0 1300
7 Oklahoma 6-0 1200
8 Oregon 5-0 1168
9 USC 6-0 1121
10 Alabama 5-1 1025
11 Texas 5-1 982
13 Ole Miss 5-1 764
14 Oregon State 5-1 713
15 Louisville 6-0 651
16 Utah 4-1 600
17 Tennessee 4-1 587
18 Duke 4-1 451
20 LSU 4-2 355
21 Notre Dame 5-2 324
22 UCLA 4-1 276
23 Kentucky 5-1 159
24 Kansas 5-1 120
25 Missouri 5-1 78

LSU is the higest ranked 2-loss team in the nation!

If LSU can win the rest of the their games this year including the SEC champ game the Tiger will be in the college football playoffs.

That's a BIG HUGE if.....that said, the SEC West is far from decided. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

1 Georgia 6-0 1597 (61)
2 Michigan 6-0 1512
4 Florida State 5-0 1411
5 Penn State 5-0 1300
7 Oklahoma 6-0 1200
8 Oregon 5-0 1168
9 USC 6-0 1121
10 Alabama 5-1 1025
11 Texas 5-1 982
13 Ole Miss 5-1 764
14 Oregon State 5-1 713
15 Louisville 6-0 651
16 Utah 4-1 600
17 Tennessee 4-1 587
18 Duke 4-1 451
20 LSU 4-2 355
21 Notre Dame 5-2 324
22 UCLA 4-1 276
23 Kentucky 5-1 159
24 Kansas 5-1 120
25 Missouri 5-1 78

7/12 > 7/14 

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LSU is the higest ranked 2-loss team in the nation!

If LSU can win the rest of the their games this year including the SEC champ game the Tiger will be in the college football playoffs.

That's a BIG HUGE if.....that said, the SEC West is far from decided. 

“LSU is the highest ranked 2-loss team in the nation!” Did you chest bump your momma after making that statement? You should get a banner made up and hang it in your garage. .666 winning % would be phenomenal if you were MLB team or Satan.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This year is far too open.... 

Nobody is really heads and shoulders better than everyone else.... 

I know we give Caj Hell.... 

But LSU-Bama is gonna be a killer game.... 

LSU Oline and QB is about the only redeeming quality they got...

And unfortunately I dont see Bama surviving a shoot out with LSU this season...

This year is a bunch of avg teams. Just gotta see who is the best of the average.

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂😂

Hard to believe you actually typed that. This actually made me laugh. Great job red! 

I don't know what is so funny. 

LSU is the only team to ever win a National Championship with 2 losses. 

The Tiger just needs to win out and they are in the college football playoffs this year. Another loss and the Tiger is done. Still lots to play for.

2007 LSU

"The team overcame two triple-overtime losses and four other close games to become the first, and only, two-loss national champion in the BCS/CFP era. On their way to the BCS national championship, the Tigers won their tenth SEC championship by defeating Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know what is so funny. 

LSU is the only team to ever win a National Championship with 2 losses. 

The Tiger just needs to win out and they are in the college football playoffs this year. Another loss and the Tiger is done. Still lots to play for.

2007 LSU

"The team overcame two triple-overtime losses and four other close games to become the first, and only, two-loss national champion in the BCS/CFP era. On their way to the BCS national championship, the Tigers won their tenth SEC championship by defeating Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game"

LSU won't get in over a 1 loss Texas,  FSU, and maybe not even over OSU/ Michigan if that game comes down to the wire. It took a lot of fluky stuff for LSU to make that BCS game and the SEC OOC performance this year isn't gonna help them. 

FSU 

OSU/ Michigan

OU/ Texas

4th team?