USC is soft

181pl

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

There was absolutely NO reason for ANYONE AT ALL to watch usc/Arizona tonight. It's like yeah, whatever. In fact, I may have been the only person in Louisiana to catch some of the game.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

usc was almost a 22 freakin point favorite playing at home,

Good show, usc!

ย 

ย 

it was a good gameโ€ฆ

21 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

ND vs USC should be a good game, you got the countryโ€™s worst OC going against the countries worst Defensive coordinatorย 

HA!!!โ€ฆ USCโ€™s defense may actually be able to hold ND under 40โ€ฆ. Although our garbage defense will give up 500 yards rushingโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!โ€ฆ USCโ€™s defense may actually be able to hold ND under 40โ€ฆ. Although our garbage defense will give up 500 yards rushingโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

We might not get double digits if we stay doing jet sweeps and trick plays on 3rd 4th and 1, like fuck dude ND has so many weapons and elite OLine and you constantly call garbage trick plays on short yardage plays , and I thought tommy Rees was awful, Gerard Parker says Hold my Panther piss u ainโ€™t seen nothing yet

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

We might not get double digits if we stay doing jet sweeps and trick plays on 3rd 4th and 1, like fuck dude ND has so many weapons and elite OLine and you constantly call garbage trick plays on short yardage plays , and I thought tommy Rees was awful, Gerard Parker says Hold my Panther piss u ainโ€™t seen nothing yet

Just do like the Redskins did in American Dad...ย 

Run 29 Flea Flickers in a row...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Just do like the Redskins did in American Dad...ย 

Run 29 Flea Flickers in a row...

Or just talk to God, like Peter Griffin did in one show. ย :)ย (Patriots)ย 

This clip doesnโ€™t show the friends chat with God, but itโ€™s typical Family Guy humorโ€ฆ

including from 3:02, a suggestion for Cristobal and his coaching staff at Miami. ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

I know, LSU.

usc was a freaking 35 point favored against Arizona State. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Trying to troll an undefeated team from a 2 loss soapboxโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆclassic.

Thats like a homeless person laughing at someone in a house because he has a cracked window.โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆpointless.

• Haha 2

Usc choked again. Sometimes a close win is just as bad as a loss. The last 2 weeks have guaranteed usc missing the playoffs unless there about 5 more upsets. michigan and ohio state will get in whichever one losses to the other will get the 4 spot. Uga will get a spot and the rest will be fighting for that final spot.

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Usc choked again. Sometimes a close win is just as bad as a loss. The last 2 weeks have guaranteed usc missing the playoffs unless there about 5 more upsets. michigan and ohio state will get in whichever one losses to the other will get the 4 spot. Uga will get a spot and the rest will be fighting for that final spot.

This year is far too open....ย 

Nobody is really heads and shoulders better than everyone else....ย 

I know we give Caj Hell....ย 

But LSU-Bama is gonna be a killer game....ย 

LSU Oline and QB is about the only redeeming quality they got...

And unfortunately I dont see Bama surviving a shoot out with LSU this season...

49 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Trying to troll an undefeated team from a 2 loss soapboxโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆclassic.

ย 

usc is one of the only teams in the nation to win every week and drop in the polls.ย They are #10 in the new AP and fading.ย 

LSU may catch usc in a couple weeks even if usc is still winningย 

LSU moved up to #22 with 2 losses.ย 

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

usc is one of the only teams in the nation to win every week and drop in the polls.ย They are #10 in the new AP and fading.ย 

LSU may catch usc in a couple weeks even if usc is still winningย 

LSU moved up to #22 with 2 losses.ย 

Thatโ€™s the trolling spirit, glass is only half full. You can come back when LSU becomes bowl eligible.ย 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

ย 

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Said no coach or anyone who has actually played sports ever. You play to win games period. 1 point , 20 points, makes zero difference if you win the game. Losses are what get coaches fired and stick with players.

When you look at the standings it says win, loss and ties. I donโ€™t remember ever seeing a column for close wins, close losses or morale victories.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1