College football Scoreboard.

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@steeler01 @Frosty4024 @JCGIII 

What do yall think Next year will be like? 

With Colorado,Utah,ASU and Arizona joining the Big 12? 

USC,UCLA,Oregon and Washington joining the Big Ten?

And Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC?

Cal,Stanford and potentially West Virginia joining the ACC? 

Personally I expect Colorado to get more wins and do a little better

Way too early to think about. But my little birds in Pickens County South Carolina are saying that part of the unreported news about Berkeley and The Farm coming to the ACC is a reduction in the cost of Clemson, Carolina, and FSU escaping this geographical freak of a conference to the SEC. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Way too early to think about. But my little birds in Pickens County South Carolina are saying that part of the unreported news about Berkeley and The Farm coming to the ACC is a reduction in the cost of Clemson, Carolina, and FSU escaping this geographical freak of a conference to the SEC. 

I feel like FSU,UNC and Clemson wont be welcomed by South Carolina and Florida

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel like FSU,UNC and Clemson wont be welcomed by South Carolina and Florida

The people who make these types of decisions don't care. Besides, Clemson and Carolina are simply returning to their roots. The old Southern Conference. Florida would have an issue with UCF, but won't want to lose the rivalry with FSU. South Carolina doesn't lose anything with Clemson coming on board. Clemson nearly bolted the ACC in 1970 with South Carolina. 

5 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

The people who make these types of decisions don't care. Besides, Clemson and Carolina are simply returning to their roots. The old Southern Conference. Florida would have an issue with UCF, but won't want to lose the rivalry with FSU. South Carolina doesn't lose anything with Clemson coming on board. Clemson nearly bolted the ACC in 1970 with South Carolina. 

I really wish ND,Syracuse and Pitt would leave the ACC and join the Big 10...

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Helluva game for Zona’s QB Fifita (Servite). He’s not a tall guy, but was working it last night and solid dual threat. 

#4 WR on Zona (McMillan) is tall and talented, also from Servite.  Future looks bright for these two   

Was pleased to see Lloyd RB USC doing well (DeMatha). 

He was passed because of their defensive scheme they ran against USC, but Jacob Manu was leading the PAC 12 in tackles up until last night. And Mason Graham led Michigan in tackles yesterday from his DT spot and with one hand wrapped in a cast. They both made freshman All American last year along with McMillan. Servite boys are doing pretty well so far.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

He was passed because of their defensive scheme they ran against USC, but Jacob Manu was leading the PAC 12 in tackles up until last night. And Mason Graham led Michigan in tackles yesterday from his DT spot and with one hand wrapped in a cast. They both made freshman All American last year along with McMillan. Servite boys are doing pretty well so far.

Graham yea, biiiiig kid.  I was digging his play (and frame) for Servite, knowing he verbaled to Ann Arbor.  

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Graham yea, biiiiig kid.  I was digging his play (and frame) for Servite, knowing when he was heading to Ann Arbor.  

Some of the better tweets I saw yesterday -

“You coming to bed, honey? ‘Nah, I’m gonna stay up and finish the Mason Graham show.’”

”Mason Graham and Will Johnson would be locks for first-round picks this year… if they weren’t sophomores”

”How many limbs do you have to take away from Mason Graham before he becomes average?”

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Some of the better tweets I saw yesterday -

“You coming to bed, honey? ‘Nah, I’m gonna stay up and finish the Mason Graham show.’”

”Mason Graham and Will Johnson would be locks for first-round picks this year… if they weren’t sophomores”

”How many limbs do you have to take away from Mason Graham before he becomes average?”

Chuck Norris even 😉.  Good stuff.