OU v. Texas - Red River Shootout Predictions 34-30 OU Final

ChimpGrip

Just now, RedZone said:

3-bill, joe (aka steeler01/2)

"Texas is the best team in the nation and will win the national championship" after they beat Alabama.

Texas is NOT winning the national chamionship this year.

Of course 3-bill, joe also said the Kansas City Chiefs were super soft and would NOT make or win the Super Bowl last year.

Go figure. 

Texas isn't out of the national championship yet. Long season to go. 

How's about LSU will not lose another game,  and they lose to Ole Miss terrible

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I don't think they're unbeatable, but Oregon,  Washington,  Ohio State and Penn State aren't better than them.

Washington and Oregon don't have the overall talent these two teams have, especially upfront. In a game that matters,  these teams would wear their lines out. 

I agree

Georgia

Oklahoma

FSU

Michigan(I'm not sold on them beating these teams because they're so one dimensional)

Texas(If think they can get in)

I don’t see Florida State as anything special…. They were lucky to beat Boston College who nearly lost to Army….

USC, Oregon and WA all would beat Florida State…. Neither FSU or OK is anything special on their lines or defense….

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I don’t see Florida State as anything special…. They were lucky to beat Boston College who nearly lost to Army….

USC, Oregon and WA all would beat Florida State…. Neither FSU or OK is anything special on their lines or defense….

I think FSU is more complete than USC(USC has some talent on defense just no depth along the DL)

Washington and Oregon just don't have the players overall. Overall talent matters in the playoffs

25 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Cmon man

Ohio state was lucky to beat Notre Dame.

I'm a USC fan but they have to play much better defense. 

Oregon,  to soft upfront

Washington,  not enough talent to compete with these teams. 

Florida state 👍

Penn State good game,  but both of these teams are better than Penn state

I’m assuming you watched that last OU drive.  With so much at stake, the TX defense couldn’t put up much resistance.  OU scored a little too quickly even and Texas got an honest shot at a Hail Mary.  I thought the victory over Alabama was a bit flukish and that is now confirmed.  Both have good offenses that can score, but oh those woeful defenses.

Just now, On2whls said:

I’m assuming you watched that last OU drive.  With so much at stake, the TX defense couldn’t put up much resistance.  OU scored a little too quickly even and Texas got an honest shot at a Hail Mary.

Gabriel made some great plays

Just now, On2whls said:

I thought the victory over Alabama was a bit flukish and that is now confirmed.  Both have good offenses that can score, but oh those woeful defenses.

They bullied Alabama. It wasn't a game where Alabama was turning the ball over and over again to lose. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Beer sat a college roommate one night.  He drank a case of beer.  Skinny guy.  Belly was so bloated.  He lived.  

Lightweight 😏 . . . .

😭 Who am I kidding. I was completely buzzed after sipping something that a trusted friend suggested I try 😒

Lesson learned: Don’t take sips of drinks when you don’t know what it is 😭