The St JOSEPH REGIONAL 21 @ Delby Final

FreeBird

38 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

We winning it, we lost but we got Bergens Number, it’s on sight come December 

Quick question because I only saw parts of the game, are you serious on the ref calls or just complaining because you were frustrated by your teams lack of discipline? Also, I want acknowledged the fact that I said 28 was the magic # SJR had to get to. They didn't & lost.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Quick question because I only saw parts of the game, are you serious on the ref calls or just complaining because you were frustrated by your teams lack of discipline? Also, I want acknowledged the fact that I said 28 was the magic # SJR had to get to. They didn't & lost.

Honestly I didn’t see game, I’ve been at this synagogue since 8 am demoing bathroom, I had to listen to it on headphones, lots of fouls, lots, and even the announcers were in disbelief the refs gave BC two first downs even tho they were clearly short , maybe more

but that’s meaningless 

u beat us , and that’s that congrats 

just watch your back in a month cause now we are pissed

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Honestly I didn’t see game, I’ve been at this synagogue since 8 am demoing bathroom, I had to listen to it on headphones, lots of fouls, lots, and even the announcers were in disbelief the refs gave BC two first downs even tho they were clearly short , maybe more

but that’s meaningless 

u beat us , and that’s that congrats 

just watch your back in a month cause now we are pissed

ty but in all honestly considering what is going on you should probably refrain from talking about demoing a synagogue.

21 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Oh trust me @SJR89 @SJR 04 know, that’s unacceptable, and obviously it’s an issue, every week 

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Bosco will knock you out beforehand….ya heard it here first!

Honestly I don't think you will be in the bottom of the bracket. If you are then Bergen will cakewalk to MetLife. I have BC, then the winner of SJR/Delby, then the loser of SJR/Delby, then DBP & Donovan. Unless I'm missing something.

• Like 1

OK...OK...I do have one question on a particular flag against Joe.  2nd half kickoff was an onside attempt.  Joe pooched it up in the air...raced down and actually caught the ball in air before it ever came down and touched the ground.  And yes...it had travelled 10 yards.  The refs threw the flag and marched off either 10 or 15 yards against Joe.

I'm not sure what the penalty was for.  I didn't see Bergen call for a fair catch...but I suppose that's possible.  So...one of you New Jersey gurus explain what happened to get a penalty?

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

OK...OK...I do have one question on a particular flag against Joe.  2nd half kickoff was an onside attempt.  Joe pooched it up in the air...raced down and actually caught the ball in air before it ever came down and touched the ground.  And yes...it had travelled 10 yards.  The refs threw the flag and marched off either 10 or 15 yards against Joe.

I'm not sure what the penalty was for.  I didn't see Bergen call for a fair catch...but I suppose that's possible.  So...one of you New Jersey gurus explain what happened to get a penalty?

Rufus>>

It’s the equivalent of playing at lowndes 

refs make there own rules up on the go

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

By your description it sounds like Illegal touching. Ball never touched the ground. 15 yard penalty.

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

By your description it sounds like Illegal touching. Ball never touched the ground. 15 yard penalty.

Uh, I was under the impression that illegal touching was only if the ball didn't go 10 yards...and the kicking team touched it.  I didn't think the ball had to touch the ground.  

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Uh, I was under the impression that illegal touching was only if the ball didn't go 10 yards...and the kicking team touched it.  I didn't think the ball had to touch the ground.  

Rufus>>

Not in high school. Always been the NFHS rule. The kicking team cannot touch the ball until it hits the ground

• FreeBird changed the title to The St JOSEPH REGIONAL 21 @ Delby Final