Week 7 pick em

Cossacks

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

It all started with the Cali mention huh 😂.

Like Brian Johnson sings, “Have a drink on me”. 🍻 and relax.  Enjoy some HSFB and btw, if any brethren can share links for a game, thanks in advance.  Gratis.  

@Wooderson anything free for those two Zona quality games? (and GL to your school, nice to see them doing well again). 

I'll preface all of this with the usual disclaimer that nobody should listen to me because I don't know what I'm talking about. With that out of the way:

I'm going to continue my near two year love affair with Basha and say they get Hamilton again. Blue-chip quarterback and already got a big turd out of their systems with the loss to Highland. Hamilton got ripped a new one against Liberty to start the year and have played a series of pinatas since then.

Chandler and Centennial have had eerily similar seasons, both going undefeated with a couple common opponents and even having their "signature" win complicated with injuries to the opposing quarterback. Chandler's the better offensive team while Centennial has the defensive edge, but as much as I'd love to see my guys lord over the southeast Valley like it's 2015 I can't ignore the seven-game losing streak to the Chandler District. Chandler's probably a safe pick.

• Like 1

• dntn31 unpinned this topic