Week 7 pick em

Cossacks

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

@Cossacks has the responsibility of picking the games. I just record what everyone puts down into a spreadsheet. Making sure people get their picks in on time is not my job. In the 4 years where I've participated in pickems on this site, I've never once missed a pick due to being late. Everyone needs to take some personal responsibility, it's not that hard.

So the real issues was trusting what was posted.

OK real simple the two Thursday night games are shit canned. It is only eight games this week there will be 12 next week to make up for the points. No one loses points and if you’d already picked those games on time and will just adjust your scores.

As the great RedFlag would say: “Are we Clear? Done with this” 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

OK real simple the two Thursday night games are shit canned. It is only eight games this week there will be 12 next week to make up for the points. No one loses points and if you’d already picked those games on time and will just adjust your scores.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

So my would be 1st place is gone.... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Hell no Nawf sho was my 9 pointer!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Just so we clear, I’m getting punished for having my picks in on time, and is losing my 10 pointer

I say let’s look as it’s just a little penance for I dunno, dumped lattice along the Jersey Turnpike, self check out “Buy, one take three” self promotions, old bait and switch with expired license plate so you don’t have to pay the reg free and I’m sure some other miscellaneous “good deeds” and short cuts you mave have taken.😂

I’m literally having a great kicked in the balls not wearing a cup day so far. I even asked Tits, did I do some really terrible lately, I mean I’m far from perfect and I’ve done some fucked up things, but man I don’t know what I did for today 😂.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I say let’s look as it’s just a little penance for I dunno, dumped lattice along the Jersey Turnpike, self check out “Buy, one take three” self promotions, old bait and switch with expired license plate so you don’t have to pay the reg free and I’m sure some other miscellaneous “good deeds” and short cuts you mave have taken.😂

I’m literally having a great kicked in the balls not wearing a cup day so far. I even asked Tits, did I do some really terrible lately, I mean I’m far from perfect and I’ve done some fucked up things, but man I don’t know what I did for today 😂.

It all started with the Cali mention huh 😂.

Like Brian Johnson sings, “Have a drink on me”. 🍻 and relax.  Enjoy some HSFB and btw, if any brethren can share links for a game, thanks in advance.  Gratis.  

@Wooderson anything free for those two Zona quality games? (and GL to your school, nice to see them doing well again). 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

It all started with the Cali mention huh 😂.

Like Brian Johnson sings, Have a drink on me”. 🍻 and relax.  Enjoy some HSFB and btw, if any brethren can share links for a game, thanks in advance.  

@Wooderson anything free for those two Zona quality games?(and GL to your school, nice to see them doing well again). 

Great song. Might take that advice, now I will partake in a drink or two tonight. Was thinking of wandering over to Chandler to watch the Centennial game. But too lazy and don’t feel like driving over there, I got to drive to Sky Harbor tomorrow morning anyway, so just gonna chill at home.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Snapchat-1071318902.thumb.jpg.3ec843f7537df46785d4093321d8a80b.jpg

A little something to cheer you up bro... I ❤️ titties and beer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

• dntn31 unpinned this topic