Bench Burrow

steeler01

36 minutes ago, reggid said:

and they had no running game,

You are an idiot too........I just can't take too much more stupidity from one location on the internet..

LSU rushed for over 2100 Yards in 2019.

CEH rushed for over 1400 Yards, averaged almost 7 Yards a Carry, and had 16 Rushing TDs....23 TDs total.. ...CEH was drafted in the 1st Round.

LSU's 3rd leading Rusher in 2019 RB Tyrion Davis-Price was drafted a couple years later in the 3rd Round....he was a freshman on the 2019 team and averaged close to 5 Yards a Pop and scored 6 TDs when he saw the field.

Joe Burrow was the 2nd leading Rusher in 2019.

Bench EVERYONE that was on that 2019 LSU team for all I care! 

Freakin' idiots and haters.

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They need to bench Burrow for 1 or 2 games and let him get hisself together... 

I think they want to but they must have 0 faith in their backup QB to win any game he’s in. He’s a practice squad castoff who has never attempted a regular season pass. 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were ranked 60th in rush offense.

So average.

When you have the 15th ranked Rusher in college football you have a running game. CEH was a vital part of that 2019 team and often overlooked. 

I never said LSU had the #1 Rush Offense in the nation in 2019 anyways, but very few people read on this forum.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/player/_/view/offense/stat/rushing/season/2019/table/rushing/sort/rushingYards/dir/desc

Just now, RedZone said:

When you have the 15th ranked Rusher in college football you have a running game. CEH was a vital part of that 2019 team and often overlooked. 

I never said LSU had the #1 Rush Offense in the nation in 2019 anyways, but very few people read on this forum.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/player/_/view/offense/stat/rushing/season/2019/table/rushing/sort/rushingYards/dir/desc

Had CEH got more carries he would have been #1 on that list.

That said.

....1400 Yards is nothing to sniff at especially in the SEC.

On 10/1/2023 at 3:20 PM, steeler01 said:

Down 27-3

Screenshot_20231001_122029_theScore.jpg

On 10/1/2023 at 3:55 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Ouch. 

Add 10 attempts and maybe even lower the pass yards a few and that would be similar to his last week’s first half experience.  

Correction.  Had the attempts right, but Burrow had more yards… all 144 of them (31 attempts).  

IMG_6211.jpeg

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are an idiot too........I just can't take too much more stupidity from one location on the internet..

LSU rushed for over 2100 Yards in 2019.

CEH rushed for over 1400 Yards, averaged almost 7 Yards a Carry, and had 16 Rushing TDs....23 TDs total.. ...CEH was drafted in the 1st Round.

LSU's 3rd leading Rusher in 2019 RB Tyrion Davis-Price was drafted a couple years later in the 3rd Round....he was a freshman on the 2019 team and averaged close to 5 Yards a Pop and scored 6 TDs when he saw the field.

Joe Burrow was the 2nd leading Rusher in 2019.

Bench EVERYONE that was on that 2019 LSU team for all I care! 

Freakin' idiots and haters.

Wow — talk about the point sailing right over your head.  LOL.  They were a pass-happy offense which threw for way more than twice as much as they ran.  They were involved in a lot of high-scoring shoot-outs because their defense sucked, which meant Burrow played the whole game and threw all over the place.  Without that garbage LSU defense keeping Burrow playing 4 quarters, his stats would not have been so off the charts.  That garbage LSU defense meant Burrow’s numbers were inflated.  Is that really so hard to understand?

Couple of Bengals on this list I found interesting.  
@steeler01 @nptb17 @GoBigBlack 

Weekly bad beats list coming up fyi.  ESPN.  Always amusing.  My Rutherford friend (grew up minutes from the Meadowlands), who roots Dallas, sent me a win ticket at 7-3 😂.  
He makes small bets.  These days, any bet is possible I’m guessing.   Sharing the source below… never heard of it, but I haven’’t bet in several years, so maybe a popular gig these days?  

IMG_6214.jpeg 

IMG_6215.jpeg

Just now, Norcalnut said:

I wouldn’t call it a cheap shot (he saw him coming) but it’s definitely a late hit.

I am all for safety in football, but sometimes it creates crazy reactions when a semi-late hit occurs.  Those of us who played the game know how hard it is to pull up after running full speed at the last second.  Herbert is a good running QB so you have to pursue till the play is blown dead.  Getting a penalty?  Sure I guess,  To be ejected?  Ridiculous.  Just my humble opinion. 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I am all for safety in football, but sometimes it creates crazy reactions when a semi-late hit occurs.  Those of us who played the game know how hard it is to pull up after running full speed at the last second.  Herbert is a good running QB so you have to pursue till the play is blown dead.  Getting a penalty?  Sure I guess,  To be ejected?  Ridiculous.  Just my humble opinion. 

Just like a yellow light, you have to make a split second decision on whether to stop or go through, sometime you make it and other times the cops or camera gets you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

It was a bang bang hit.  Very close to the line.  Iffy at best.

Last check I didn’t see any update from the league.  We’ll see if a fine is given.  I doubt a suspension.  

I went thru the 6 sec movement on the vid back and forth, watching the big DT’s arm moving in position to unload as Herbert was slowing down and angling to the sideline with zero look at squaring up.  

We will agree to disagree on this one.  A Chargers past and a chance to unload and he did with authority.  That wasn’t a push out either late.  Thats what bugged me the most.  Not the lateness so much as the prepping to unload movement and letting it rip. 

• Thanks 1