lsu tigass give up 711 yards and 55 points and are out of playoff contention before October!

HurricaneNick

All I know is Alabubba is beating the hell out of another one of those sorry teams right now.  31 - 10 at the Half.  MIlroe 2 rushing TD's.  Jase McClellan another Texas kid has 55 yds on 10 carries with 1 TD.  Keep recruiting Texas.  Last Week the 5 star WR from Longview (Hale) had his 1st Touchdown receiving for Bubba.  I am rooting for Alabama.  Keep bashing their heads in.  Roll Damn Tide 😁  

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sorry, one of their fans was talking about defense earlier. 

usc gave up almost 600 Yards, 30 first downs, and 41 points to an "unranked freak show" that could barely score 6 points a week before. 

God bless kids and the internet!

I really am going to enjoy taking your $100 next year. I've won all my money bets on this forum, but I've given all the losers a pass. I'm taking your money!

11 hours ago, dntn31 said:

The $50/year for a Costco membership is worth it if only for the $1.50 hot dogs, $5 rotisserie chickens and the Kirkland toilet paper.

I heard on cnbc that they are starting to check membership cards w customers waiting in line.  

Costco seems to be doing just fine, but they will earn more revenue cutting down on shared cards.  They have limited shrink compared to other stores.  

Netflix is finally getting serious.  I’ve heard about and encountered a change myself, having to reset the installation with a link and confirmation.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

usc gave up almost 600 Yards, 30 first downs, and 41 points to an "unranked freak show" that could barely score 6 points a week before. 

I really am going to enjoy taking your $100 next year. I've won all my money bets on this forum, but I've given all the losers a pass. I'm taking your money!

700+ yards and 55 points is a lot more, plus you lost! Your shit talk is pathetic. That’s like the grave digger covering a body and the body says “Ha Ha, you got dirt in your eyes”. 🤣

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

lsu gave up 711 yards 55 points 32 firsts downs to a team that scored 10 points last week! You go girl! Out of the playoff race before October is special! 

23 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Just keep kicking asses each week. You have a fan here in McKinney Texas.   🤘

Hey DD, a technical question IF I may? It was reported on NATIONAL news today, that Elon Musk apparently does not know how to properly wear his ten gallon Tejas hat. Could you be so kind as to give us the 411 on the proper positioning, of the aforementioned haberdashery?

• Haha 2