CFB Today

HurricaneNick

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Take 2 knees and get your sorry asses back to LA. 48-21 with less than a minute left in the third. 4th Quarter was a snooze fest by the Trojans. 

Like I said, I did not think this would be a blowout so it doesn’t suprise me that this was a close game with the start time and it being a road game and I figured Colorado would come out and play their best game after Being embarrassed last week….

It’s just the defense that is killing me…. We have 2 problems…. No good defensive players and a terrible scheme…

Other than that, we will be just fine…. 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Another Louisiana kid balling out, for sure......

Louisiana is the WR State instead of the Pelican State

This is so sad though......

No payout for me today 

Penn State came back and covered.

fuck usc and lincoln "big house" riley.

Like the lottery, always another play.
I’d follow a few posters here and follow bets ideas.  Can’t hurt to have another set of eyes or two, especially @GoBigBlack and @steeler01

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Like I said, I did not think this would be a blowout so it doesn’t suprise me that this was a close game with the start time and it being a road game and I figured Colorado would come out and play their best game after Being embarrassed last week….

It’s just the defense that is killing me…. We have 2 problems…. No good defensive players and a terrible scheme…

Other than that, we will be just fine…. 🤣🤣

I think the players on D are fine but the scheme is horrific. Just awful. USC played 44 minutes of good defense. Those last 16 minutes were complete dog shit and that’s on Grinch. Can’t believe that meltdown. Offense put up damn near 50 before the 4th quarter and grinch still found some way to fuck it up.

Lots of good teams have these scares throughout the season. If USC or whatever team wins every game by 1 point, they’ll be national champions at the end of the year. But that 4th quarter was tough to watch. Plus 9am kick so no adult drinks. Sober ass beating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yeah maybe FSU lsu style. That was an ass beating! Not as embarrassing as beating Arkansas by a field goal at home though. Now that’s bad! 

That's some real noleob813 type shit right there. Yeah, you two are about the same level of human.

I guess your excuse next year will be "oh man, there was some snow on the ground" in Big Ten country and we had to travel. I was cold! 😄😂😄

Just now, RedZone said:

That's some real noleob813 type shit right there. Yeah, you two are about the same level of human.

I guess your excuse next year will be "oh man, there was some snow on the ground" in Big Ten country and we had to travel. I was cold! 😄😂😄

You follow us both around on here like a lost dog. Neither one of us have ever used a racial slur and for sure don’t cry over losing $3 on a bet. If your team has lost by 21 points this year you don’t have a seat at the big kids table. See ya girl!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Just don't forget about that $100 you're going to owe me after Week 1 next year, sweet nikki.

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

You follow us both around on here like a lost dog. Neither one of us have ever used a racial slur and for sure don’t cry over losing $3 on a bet. If your team has lost by 21 points this year you don’t have a seat at the big kids table. See ya girl!

Wrong, I've had  nolebob813 on ignore for close to 2 years now. He's dead and buried!!

You started the usc thread disguised as a college football thread. Don't cry about it now, girl