CFB Today

HurricaneNick

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm not anti-Trojan.. just pointing out his teams are fragile in big time games.  Colorado is not a top football team.  They are coming up for damn sure.  Thanks for the #1 HS OT committing to my Horns from Mater Dei.  Sark in his 3rd year has his kids and his stamp.  They got a big one today vs. Kansas.  I don't fully trust my Horns.  But today they play arguably the best team this year on their schedule so far.

Sarks son went to Mater Dei so he has great connections to the program. I would not be surprised if you guys flipped our stud guard Deandre Carter from Auburn. I think he’s on the 40 acres this weekend for a visit. Bakers a great kid and big time player. 

Also, after 2005, I am 100% anti-Horns 🤣

• Haha 2

@Frosty4024 like I said if Colorado gets bowl eligibility (Which Im 99.9% sure they will) this will be a win for you buffalo fans.... 

The season aint over yet and nobody said yall where gonna be God tier first season under Deion.... you gotta give it time. 

But all BS aside there has been some talks amongst the Razorback higher ups and fan base in Arkansas that they wanna go after Deion sanders... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sarks son went to Mater Dei so he has great connections to the program. I would not be surprised if you guys flipped our stud guard Deandre Carter from Auburn. I think he’s on the 40 acres this weekend for a visit. Bakers a great kid and big time player. 

Also, after 2005, I am 100% anti-Horns 🤣

As I am on Slim Riley 😁.  What happened to the kid I saw vs Dville a few year back?  Raleek Brown. I thought this kid was special

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s at 66.5 right now. What’s your call? 

I’m calling over. 

I don’t know if USC will try to go full Oregon on Colorado this week; but I do still feel they want the convincing win. I’m also sure Colorado is going to want this game to be a little more respectable than last week too.

• Like 2