CFB Today

HurricaneNick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2023 at 9:35 PM, steeler01 said:

A great recruiter.  They should've gone after Tosh Lupoi before Oregon snagged him. 

usc HAD Tosh along with Sarkisian before a recruiting scandal accusation against Tosh caused Usc to go in another direction . USC wanted to stay far away from any scandles after Carrol/Bush 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Mississippi State 31 Arizona 24

LSU 41 Mississippi State 14

Ooops!

A game played Sept 9th with a drastically different lineup? What’s the matter, no common opponents from 1995?

You finished behind U of A in the 2023 season. That poll is the final one from today. As in right now. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

A game played Sept 9th with a drastically different lineup? What’s the matter, no common opponents from 1995?

You finished behind U of A in the 2023 season. That poll is the final one from today. As in right now. 

The Final ESPN Power Index

LSU #10

Arizona #20

Just stop with the Arizona madness, man.

Screenshot_20240109-154557-069.png

7 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You're actually relying on a power poll that has Penn St. 5th!?

Zona would stomp a mudhole in LSU.......a mudhole!!

I'm not relying on anything, hillbilly.

That's the Final ESPN Power Index Poll. Love it or hate it.

You could always start a No Nonsense Top 100 College Football Poll.

You are the King Hillbilly when it comes to what team would stomp another team on every level.

Do it!

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Final ESPN Power Index

LSU #10

Arizona #20

Just stop with the Arizona madness, man.

Screenshot_20240109-154557-069.png

Penn St dropped two spots to finish at #5 and Washington jumped a spot to finish #12? And you aren’t the least bit embarrassed using this, either. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Michigan vs Penn State stats. 👇

Feel free to post the Michigan vs Washington stats if you have the guts.

Screenshot_20240109-162346-829.png

You're now doubling down and defending Penn St being the 5th most “powerful” team in the country. As much as I’d love to go down the road of common opponents and six degrees of Bubba Gump, you’ve successfully lost your own case already. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You're now doubling down and defending Penn St being the 5th most “powerful” team in the country. As much as I’d love to go down the road of common opponents and six degrees of Bubba Gump, you’ve successfully lost your own case already. 

So you're not going to post the Washington vs Michigan stats, right?

It's cool, dude.

I'm not defending anybody.

Penn State was a more physical football team than Washington and most everybody in the Pac-12 actually.

Had they had good QB play they might have been a better team.

See you around, kid.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So you're not going to post the Washington vs Michigan stats, right?

It's cool, dude.

I'm not defending anybody.

Penn State was a more physical football team than Washington and most everybody in the Pac-12 actually.

Had they had good QB play they might have been a better team.

See you around, kid.

And Brock Lesnar is the most physical football player in the history of the universe. It’s just too bad he sucks at football.

It’s not hard to do, just repeat after me — “I was wrong. They are a good team.” See, that’s all it takes.

ESPN also did an early 2024 ranking if you’re interested and want to post that one, too. That one has Arizona at #9 and LSU still at #14. But LSU can get themselves another California quarterback to transfer in, of course. There’s still time.

See ya.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

ESPN also did an early 2024 ranking if you’re interested and want to post that one, too. That one has Arizona at #9 and LSU still at #14.

You should put some money on Arizona to win the National Championship then.

Arizona is NOT even in the National Championship picture.

Screenshot_20240110-004027-389.png

Arizona is putting the finishing touches on the #49 ranked recruiting class this year. 

Arizona just doesn't recruit with the big boys.

That doesn't mean Arizona can't have a scrappy Team every now and again. Their schedule is tremendously soft this year as well. 

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Like I said. Not in the  picture.

We've never seen anyone in the history of the forums pimp Arizona like you have 

It's comical yet refreshing.

You said the SEC is “going to be a BEAR next year” and Arizona has the same fucking odds as two of the SEC teams that finished 2023 in the top 10 and are starting 2024 in the top 10, and they literally just beat a third SEC team in the top 15 that also has, say it with me, the same exact odds. I don’t think you understand how ridiculous you sound. 

Trust me, I never imagined myself pimping Arizona, either. But unlike others, I can’t deny reality. What I really never imagined, however,  was an SEC homer becoming jealous of them. You already said you were gonna drop it. Take some advice from the great Elsa of Arendelle —

image.gif.d308b45626382dab51b6954113818c71.gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You said the SEC is “going to be a BEAR next year” and Arizona has the same fucking odds as two of the SEC teams that finished 2023 in the top 10 and are starting 2024 in the top 10, and they literally just beat a third SEC team in the top 15 that also has, say it with me, the same exact odds. I don’t think you understand how ridiculous you sound. 

Trust me, I never imagined myself pimping Arizona, either. But unlike others, I can’t deny reality. What I really never imagined, however,  was an SEC homer becoming jealous of them. You already said you were gonna drop it. Take some advice from the great Elsa of Arendelle —

image.gif.d308b45626382dab51b6954113818c71.gif

You have been pimping Arizona for 2 1/2 months now and it's refreshing.

Like I said 

Screenshot_20240110-155057-313.png

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You have been pimping Arizona for 2 1/2 months now and it's refreshing.

Like I said 

Screenshot_20240110-155057-313.png

Actually I’ve been pimping them for closer to 15 months. Lots of people pimp lots of bullshit, they just don’t have the balls to back up the talk. You’ve seen my receipts. Now close your eyes and picture my balls.