CFB Today

HurricaneNick

49 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Georgia is now playing like people thought they would prior to the season. They looked great against pretty good Ole Miss and Tennessee teams. 
But I’m calling it now. The Oregon Ducks will be your national champions this season. 

Totally agree with you on Oregon!…, Saw them in person last week against USC and they are a Physically Impressive team and very well coached, especially on defense….. 

Their lines are hugh and their skill players are super fast and Bo Nix is a really good QB!…. 

I think they will beat UW in the pac12 title game and if they make the playoff, they will win…. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Georgia is now playing like people thought they would prior to the season. They looked great against pretty good Ole Miss and Tennessee teams. 
But I’m calling it now. The Oregon Ducks will be your national champions this season. 

Tennessee is not good. Ole Miss is ok I guess. Tennessee has not been rolled 4 times. What makes them good?

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Totally agree with you on Oregon!…, Saw them in person last week against USC and they are a Physically Impressive team and very well coached, especially on defense….. 

Their lines are hugh and their skill players are super fast and Bo Nix is a really good QB!…. 

I think they will beat UW in the pac12 title game and if they make the playoff, they will win…. 

who has Oregon played non conference this season, do you know off hand ? 

40 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Not sure, I know they had a close game against someone, but that stuff happens….. 

Just looked it up.  Texas Tech 38-30 .  Loss to WU . Beating USC at this point is not that impressive . Don't get me wrong . I'm a USC fan but I'm a pac 12 fan first. Whoever is in the running to best rep the conference on a given year , that is my team . Oregon has had some really good teams in past, but until they can prove they can compete with the top teams like ALA, OSU, I'm still skeptical

16 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Just looked it up.  Texas Tech 38-30 .  Loss to WU . Beating USC at this point is not that impressive . Don't get me wrong . I'm a USC fan but I'm a pac 12 fan first. Whoever is in the running to best rep the conference on a given year , that is my team . Oregon has had some really good teams in past, but until they can prove they can compete with the top teams like ALA, OSU, I'm still skeptical

Oregon beat OSU in the horseshoe 2 seasons ago. Oregon is better this season.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I said they were pretty good. They were ranked after playing 10 games so they must of done something right this season.

They were ranked to make UGA's win look better. Their best win is over a talentless Kentucky football team and they gave up 28 points. They are in 4th place in the SEC East. 

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Oregon will get a New years 6 bowl but no the playoffs....

And definitely not a championship... 

Y'all keep forgetting Georgia and Ohio State exist... 

56 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@steeler01, and anyone else that cares to comment.

Do you have a hot take on Chip Kelly?  

The Chip Kelly talk is ridiculous. UCLA does not have a commitment to football like USC. Kelly has a fraction of the overall support that Riley receives, from school administration, boosters, NIL, etc. Kelly has performed as expected, except for the idiots that have unrealistic expectations. Riley and USC on the other hand have shit the bed this season. They were really exposed yesterday for what they have become…. 
lack of toughness, disinterested, no lines, no running game, atrocious tackling, and an overall arrogance and sense of entitlement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

The Chip Kelly talk is ridiculous. UCLA does not have a commitment to football like USC. Kelly has a fraction of the overall support that Riley receives, from school administration, boosters, NIL, etc. Kelly has performed as expected, except for the idiots that have unrealistic expectations. Riley and USC on the other hand have shit the bed this season. They were really exposed yesterday for what they have become…. 
lack of toughness, disinterested, no lines, no running game, atrocious tackling, and an overall arrogance and sense of entitlement. 

Who do you want the next usc coach to be?

usc will be worse next year.

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who do you want the next usc coach to be?

usc will be worse next year.

Riley should remain the coach but things need to change. He has to commit to toughness and solidify the trenches. Doesn’t matter if you have a Heisman QB and great skill guys. Without lines, you don’t have dick. 

8 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Riley should remain the coach but things need to change. He has to commit to toughness and solidify the trenches. Doesn’t matter if you have a Heisman QB and great skill guys. Without lines, you don’t have dick. 

What does it take to get good lines at usc these days???

@steeler01 has been crying about usc lines for 15 years now.

old-man-shaking-head-monya3kjyjf43yed.gif