CFB Today

HurricaneNick

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Watching their O-line play is a thing of beauty. 

Much like usc.....Michigan has played absolutely NO ONE!

Week 6 is upon us and Michaigan hasn't played 1 ranked opponent

Which game did the Michigan OL impress you the most in?

2023 Michigan Football Schedule

Saturday
Sep. 2
East Carolina Football Schedule East Carolina PiratesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 12:00pm ETPeacock W 30-3
Saturday
Sep. 9
UNLV Rebels Football Schedule UNLV RebelsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 3:30pm ETCBS/Paramount+ W 35-7
Saturday
Sep. 16
Bowling Green Falcons Football Schedule Bowling Green FalconsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 7:30pm ETBTN W 31-6
Saturday
Sep. 23
Rutgers Football Schedule Rutgers Scarlet Knights (HC)Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 12:00pm ETBTN W 31-7
Saturday
Sep. 30
Nebraska Football Schedule at Nebraska CornhuskersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE 3:30pm ETFOX W 45-7

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

As soon as next Saturday at Georgia?

If I'm honest...and I really don't like to be...but if I'm honest...I'm not looking forward to this game.  I'm not sure Bowers & Edwards can keep us afloat Saturday night.  The Dawg DL will hafta have a damn fine game if we plan on keeping hope alive.  That Kentucky RB Davis is the REAL DEAL.  And I'll say without doubt...we cannot turn the ball over like we did against Auburn if we plan to win.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't think you can reasonably argue that any one of the current top seven has separated from the pack - or that one will.

GeorgiaGeorgia(55)
4-0 1562
-
2 4-0 1445
-
TexasTexas(2)
4-0 1401
-
4 4-0 1370
5 4-0 1351
6 4-0 1244
7 4-0 1228

conch...I'm definitely concerned that No.1 will separate itself from the pack.

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't think you can reasonably argue that any one of the current top seven has separated from the pack - or that one will.

GeorgiaGeorgia(55)
4-0 1562
-
2 4-0 1445
-
TexasTexas(2)
4-0 1401
-
4 4-0 1370
5 4-0 1351
6 4-0 1244
7 4-0 1228

Agreed. There is parity in the top 10 which makes this season more interesting. You have to include Oregon in the conversation also.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed. There is parity in the top 10 which makes this season more interesting. You have to include Oregon in the conversation also.

Agree on Oregon. I thought abut that after I hit send.  USC just needs to go away. Their defense is woeful.

Oklahoma is hanging out there but I think Texas solves that mystery next Saturday.

Just now, concha said:

Agree on Oregon. I thought abut that after I hit send.  USC just needs to go away. Their defense is woeful.

Oklahoma is hanging out there but I think Texas solves that mystery next Saturday.

USC defense showed its ugly head yesterday. The USC offense is as good as anybody. But Washington and Oregon are more complete teams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Much like usc.....Michigan has played absolutely NO ONE!

Week 6 is upon us and Michaigan hasn't played 1 ranked opponent

Which game did the Michigan OL impress you the most in?

2023 Michigan Football Schedule

Saturday
Sep. 2
East Carolina Football Schedule East Carolina PiratesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 12:00pm ETPeacock W 30-3
Saturday
Sep. 9
UNLV Rebels Football Schedule UNLV RebelsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 3:30pm ETCBS/Paramount+ W 35-7
Saturday
Sep. 16
Bowling Green Falcons Football Schedule Bowling Green FalconsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 7:30pm ETBTN W 31-6
Saturday
Sep. 23
Rutgers Football Schedule Rutgers Scarlet Knights (HC)Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI 12:00pm ETBTN W 31-7
Saturday
Sep. 30
Nebraska Football Schedule at Nebraska CornhuskersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE 3:30pm ETFOX W 45-7

Which one of the 4-0 vs 4-0 Curtis or Holy Cross victories impressed you the most prior to their matchup?