CFB Today

HurricaneNick

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He had 42 Yards on 16 carries before that run.

Yep and was worse prior.   

But he made a sweet cut that NFL GM’s probably 🤔 at.  

Clutch run and the W is what mattered.  They were in FG range, but it’s always nice to punch it in vs a kick attempt. 

I bet LSU players would take away a lot of their stats today for a W, no? 

14 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Tonight’s version of where are they now 

Watching Bama-Miss St reminded me of years back when Cord Sandberg (former Manatee QB) opted to not scholie in football, but give ️ a try. 

Yada yada yada… Eastern Kentucky 🏈 finish 2021. 

Current RB coach at IMG Academy 

I miss Mike Leach... 

I miss him alot... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

I think just 1 Deion Colzie. He's a long strider at 6'4 who's a nice big target for down field throws. I think he's out for a while. 

Thomas and Greathouse played against OSU, but were out last night.

https://saturdayroad.com/notre-dame-fighting-irish/notre-dame-releases-injury-report-for-duke-game-expected-to-be-without-multiple-wr/

Notre Dame releases injury report for Duke game, expected to be without multiple WR

Notre Dame will be without a key player for its primetime matchup vs. Duke on Saturday night.

The Fighting Irish will not have receiver Jayden Thomas available for this game, the program announced on Saturday evening.

That news is not a big surprise, as Marcus Freeman said this week that Thomas was questionable with a hamstring injury. Receiver Deion Colzie, who was not on the two-deep this week, is also expected to miss this game with an injury.

However, that may not be the end of Notre Dame’s injury woes at wide receiver.

According to Irish Illustrated, true freshman receiver Jaden Greathouse is not expected to play against Duke either. Per the report, Greathouse suffered an injury in practice earlier this week.

Losing Colzie, Thomas and Greathouse for this game is potentially a big problem for the Fighting Irish. Thomas and Greathouse are Notre Dame’s leading receivers on the season.

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Are people sleeping on Michigan? Obviously they are a top contender, but they may be the most complete team IMO. Watching their O-line play is a thing of beauty. 

Nobody's sleeping. The Weasels don't face a serious competitor until the second week in November.