Some FL scores

golfaddict1

4 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

I’ve barely said anything to you and the trolling has already started.

Sorry. I’m not getting my knees dirty bowing to your program, Canes. 

I'm not somebody who decides whether a person is a moron or not based on what they say about or to me.

And it's not trolling to say something so obviously true.

Knowing the basics about things that you're commenting on is not "bowing" to anything. That mentality says everything we need to know about you.

You're just as dumb and deluded as that Dillard clown who continues to insist that his team is good.

53 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm not somebody who decides whether a person is a moron or not based on what they say about or to me.

And it's not trolling to say something so obviously true.

Knowing the basics about things that you're commenting on is not "bowing" to anything. That mentality says everything we need to know about you.

You're just as dumb and deluded as that Dillard clown who continues to insist that his team is good.

I gave your program a compliment within my first several posts, saying that, “2008, 2019, 2016, are more indicative of what STA actually is than years like 2017 or 2013.” You didn’t “like” my response, you didn’t reply, nothing of the sort. Instead, 2 days later you went over to a completely different board to dig up something I said over a year ago about Dillard looking more talented on paper than STA after cleaning up on transfers. 

Now, I am honest enough to admit that I was wrong. You called me a moron and deluded in trying to “make my team seem good,” even though I didn’t mention anything about “my team.” You couldn’t win the argument on substance so you had to bring up an irrelevant point and try to connect the dots to barely get an insult against me. Again, I did not say anything bad about STA, unless you think me saying that this was STA’s weakest team in recent memory was somehow meant as a slight; which it was not. You can’t tell me that STA in one of their stronger years would have given up 36 points to Cocoa. 

You have resorted to logical fallacies in all of our few interactions. I disagreed with what you said, so you immediately broke out the ad hominem and red herrings to insult my intelligence and try to shout me down. I’m sorry you feel this way, but I don’t think you should continue responding to me if you are going to keep being petty and resorting to childish tactics in a lack of substance. Have a great day.  

1 hour ago, 941Indian said:

I gave your program a compliment within my first several posts, saying that, “2008, 2019, 2016, are more indicative of what STA actually is than years like 2017 or 2013.” You didn’t “like” my response, you didn’t reply, nothing of the sort. Instead, 2 days later you went over to a completely different board to dig up something I said over a year ago about Dillard looking more talented on paper than STA after cleaning up on transfers.  

How many times do I have to say that I don't care what someone says about me or about STA. It's not personal.

I screenshotted it *at the time it was said* because I knew how incredibly dumb it was. Don't sell yourself short. You said they were the best team in Broward County. Then they proceeded to lose to Ely twice.

2 hours ago, 941Indian said:

Now, I am honest enough to admit that I was wrong.

It's not that you're wrong. It's that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. Consistently. This isn't some one-time deal either. I could go back and find several more of these where it seems like you're watching a completely different sport than the rest of us.

Again, I did not say anything bad about STA, unless you think me saying that this was STA’s weakest team in recent memory was somehow meant as a slight; which it was not. 

I'm beginning to think that, yes, you are just a really stupid person. I guess it takes three or four or maybe even five times for you to understand that I don't care at all what you said about STA this year. Hence why I didn't comment.

But this is a perfect illustration of fanboy logic. To you, the most egregious thing someone can do is say something bad about Venice football. So you can't fathom that someone else doesn't feel the same way you do.

You have resorted to logical fallacies in all of our few interactions. I disagreed with what you said, so you immediately broke out the ad hominem and red herrings to insult my intelligence and try to shout me down. I’m sorry you feel this way, but I don’t think you should continue responding to me if you are going to keep being petty and resorting to childish tactics in a lack of substance. Have a great day.  

Really? Please name them.

This should be good.

(I don't think for a second that you even know what logical fallacies are.)

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm beginning to think that, yes, you are just a really stupid person. I guess it takes three or four or maybe even five times for you to understand that I don't care at all what you said about STA this year. Hence why I didn't comment.

But this is a perfect illustration of fanboy logic. To you, the most egregious thing someone can do is say something bad about Venice football. So you can't fathom that someone else doesn't feel the same way you do.

There's an example of your logical fallacy: Ad hominem. I'm a stupid person because I disagree with you. The second line is probably the most ridiculous thing you've ever written.

There's your second logical fallacy: I was never talking about "my team" before you brought them up. It's a big red herring to distract from the fact that you can't refute any of my points on merit. Don't plead ignorance when you've been caught in a lie. 

"To you, the most egregious thing someone can do is say something bad about Venice football." This is your quote, correct? 

So now you can't follow simple arguments. Man, you're dumb.

I was explaining your behavior by swapping out teams. It was done so you're bird brain could understand but it seems that even that is too difficult.

Read it again, think tank.

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So now you can't follow simple arguments. Man, you're dumb.

I was explaining your behavior by swapping out teams. It was done so you're bird brain could understand but it seems that even that is too difficult.

Read it again, think tank.

You needed a grammatically incorrect sentence to prove how stupid I am? Come on. And what exactly is so reprehensible about my behavior? You've done nothing but call me stupid since I've joined this board off of the back of something I said on a completely different board over a year ago. What are you trying to prove?