Georgia Week 7 scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

23 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneIt @FreeBirdMan whoever did this cycles region placement needs a whole Ass whoopin... 

Bruh... 

Lincoln countie's region 

Coffee's region 

Brunswick's region 

They have the balls to give them Thursday games.... 

Brunswick to Augusta on a Thursday? 

Hiawassee,GA to Lincolnton and Augusta?! 

Douglas to Savannah and Augusta on a thursday? 

Bruh whoever did this shit has never seen a map of the state... 

DANG son, you shoulder been around when men were men, and women took cover. Region 1AAA back in the day, was Valdosta to LAGRANGE, on two lane black tops.

6 minutes ago, Middlegafan said:

Then, you PROBABLY don't remember Colquitt BITCH SLAPPING them all over the field in the finals. Until Dr. Hughes and his inept QB1 son, decided to give the game away. And he had a great QB1 sitting on the bench, that would play at West Georgia after his senior season. 

Not particularly. But I do remember their 2004 defense being 1 of the greatest to ever grace the gridiron, led by Trey Blackmon. Truly ashame that kid couldnt stay out of trouble at Auburn.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Not particularly. But I do remember their 2004 defense being 1 of the greatest to ever grace the gridiron, led by Trey Blackmon. Truly ashame that kid couldnt stay out of trouble at Auburn.

If Lagrange didn't play in the BIGS that season, like they did in 1991. It don't mean spit. PLUS, Lagrange used creative playa acquisition to the full extent, in '91 as well. It was virtually a Troup Co. all star team. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So thats the backup to the backup out now right? 

what i mean is, we run 2 QBs every game and in most games this year, one if not both, gets hurt/banged up each game. Not necessarily out completely but down on the field, trainers come out, get them up and hobble off the field. They are usually back in, in a few plays but the idea is they get shaken up. Far more than i'd be comfortable with if i was the coach, especially going into the region part of our schedule.  

I didn't make it to the game but our final play was a pass to the end zone to win.  We had two receivers in the same area of the end zone. I think it was a 9 yard pass.  The up receiver sees that pass and dives for it.  He succeeded in knocking the ball out of the hands of the back receiver.  Had it been a defensive play, it would have been brilliant!  As it was, it killed the winning touchdown.  Newton wins for the first time against us.