Georgia Week 7 scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HurricaneNick @THEOC89 @Nolebull813 Californians:"CREEKSIDES GONNA DO THIS AND THAT WHEN THEY GET BACK TO GEORGIA THEIR GONNA BE TITLE CONTENDERS!"

Creekside: 

Screenshot_20230929-213156_Chrome.jpg

I never said this. I don’t think anyone actually said this. They were ranked 2nd in their classification and #11 in the state when they lost to Mater Dei by 50. Those things were true.

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I never said this. I don’t think anyone actually said this. They were ranked 2nd in their classification and #11 in the state when they lost to Mater Dei by 50. Those things were true.

They were ranked there based off of a win over a team that wasnt even from Georgia though. And Im pretty sure most people that actually knew told you that werent nearly that good. 

1 minute ago, charlton24fan said:

Dublin 41

Charlton 7

What was a good game turned into a 2nd half meltdown. Well, on to start region play against Turner Cnty.

This is looking more and more like an Atkinson or bust season for yalls playoff hopes.... 

You gotta beat Atkinson to get the 4 seed.... 

On 9/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, ECHS05 said:

LaGrange is together & its Grangers, not Rangers sir.

LaGrange Grangers. I had to say that, because I live about 35 minutes up I-85 from LaGrange and Ive been to many, many of their games back when they were winning state championships.

I was there In 1991 when they beat Valdosta 6-0 in the Quarterfinals the same year they won the USAToday National Championship. Granted I was only 4, but I do remember being there with my Dad.

Then, you PROBABLY don't remember Colquitt BITCH SLAPPING them all over the field in the finals. Until Dr. Hughes and his inept QB1 son, decided to give the game away. And he had a great QB1 sitting on the bench, that would play at West Georgia after his senior season.