From talking trash to pissing blood

Nolebull813

On 9/27/2023 at 1:39 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I was probably 4 when Deion was in college: you gotta slow down and breathe. You can see the hate and spit on your screen in the way you post 

The more things change the more they stay the same.

1.) Lying LakelandGator running his mouth on social media unopposed and insulting anyone who disagrees with him. Check! 

2.) Race-baiting assholes trying to claim that graduating from an HBCU somehow tarnishes the achievement of graduating from college, while simultaneously trying to prove that HBCU's are superior to other universities. Try wrapping your head around that!

3.) Sanders lying about turning University of Colorado around when they got over 50 transfers in a single offseason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

The more things change the more they stay the same.

1.) Lying LakelandGator running his mouth on social media unopposed and insulting anyone who disagrees with him. Check! 

2.) Race-baiting assholes trying to claim that graduating from an HBCU somehow tarnishes the achievement of graduating from college, while simultaneously trying to prove that HBCU's are superior to other universities. Try wrapping your head around that!

3.) Sanders lying about turning University of Colorado around when they got over 50 transfers in a single offseason. 

We shared some pleasantries years back.  😂 

He’s a school fanatic and I’m from NJ originally.  Can be quite flammable.  😂 

I think I referred to him as Eyeore.  😊   Some classic clashes of yesteryear STA-Lakeland fans 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

We shared some pleasantries years back.  😂 

He’s a school fanatic and I’m from NJ originally.  Can be quite flammable.  😂 

I think I referred to him as Eyeore.  😊   Some classic clashes of yesteryear STA-Lakeland fans 

Hey, what part of NJ are you from? My entire extended family lives up there!

Just an fyi and one penny of opinion… Deion was an exceptional athlete.   Nole mentioned he was 4 when Prime was at FSU.  

Start an all time list of athletes you want to pay to see.  My list would have Deion upper tier.  He had blazing speed to start with. 

Personality, coaching ability, good or bad for the game, etc excluded from the prior accolades.  

His battles with Rice alone was epic.  He hated to tackle, his one kryptonite, especially low from what I recall.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:26 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Just an fyi and one penny of opinion… Deion was an exceptional athlete.   Nole mentioned he was 4 when Prime was at FSU.  

Start an all time list of athletes you want to pay to see.  My list would have Deion upper tier.  He had blazing speed to start with. 

Personality, coaching ability, good or bad for the game, etc excluded from the prior accolades.  

His battles with Rice alone was epic.  He hated to tackle, his one kryptonite, especially low from what I recall.  

SI cover 28 years ago today. 

IMG_6371.jpeg