The Lincoln Trojans...or...Oh Woe Is Colquitt

Rufus69

On 9/28/2023 at 10:02 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Given the fact that you are a racist piece of shit, calling black military heroes the N-word, I wear your hate as a badge of honor 

Please don't quote that piece of shit-stained garbage Trump. You are correct, but Im pretty sure that lunatic said that about 1 of his many indictments. He talks so much hes said just about every thing a person can possibly say but dont put yourself down on his level.

For everyones sake I hope him, & his MAGA crackheads in Congress land in prison where they belong so everyone can go back to being normal.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s not that Lincoln sucks. But compared to top nationally ranked football powers, they can’t compete. Most all teams in the country would be in the same boat. 

Lincoln is more the speed of Bainbridge, Cairo, Ware, Brunswick, Glynn Academy etc etc 

Think about IF Colquitt actually actively recruited. THEN, they might could do some damage on the national landscape.

this isn’t hard. Lincoln is not one of the top 50 teams in the state of Florida. Not by a long shot. While Colquitt is certainly in the top five or six teams in the state of Georgia. They were better and they earned the win. That’s the way the cookie bounces for Lincoln. Maybe they’ll schedule them when they are in an up cycle in the future.

you guys can say all you want, but NB 813 was right about this game. It doesn’t mean that Georgia is better than Florida. It means that Colquitt is much better than Lincoln. 

21 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Please don't quote that piece of shit-stained garbage Trump. You are correct, but Im pretty sure that lunatic said that about 1 of his many indictments. He talks so much hes said just about every thing a person can possibly say but dont put yourself down on his level.

For everyones sake I hope him, & his MAGA crackheads in Congress land in prison where they belong so everyone can go back to being normal.

Jesus, this idiot probably thinks Joe Biden is a good president. 

15 minutes ago, 181pl said:

this isn’t hard. Lincoln is not one of the top 50 teams in the state of Florida. Not by a long shot. While Colquitt is certainly in the top five or six teams in the state of Georgia. They were better and they earned the win. That’s the way the cookie bounces for Lincoln. Maybe they’ll schedule them when they are in an up cycle in the future.

you guys can say all you want, but NB 813 was right about this game. It doesn’t mean that Georgia is better than Florida. It means that Colquitt is much better than Lincoln. 

Yeah and I was never implying that Lincoln was garbage or sucked ass. I simply said that where each team is in their respective state, this game is a complete mismatch. And some clowns melted down and started lying and trolling. It is very difficult to get real high school football talk on a high school football message board. Lol.