College football Scoreboard Ultimate

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Those same people saw it coming that Colorado would lose to TCU and/or Nebraska. It's been a cool start to the season.

Deion has been very impressive. The expectations he has for the program, both on and off the field, are excellent. And he admits he's a business man in addition to being a coach. 

I don’t disagree that Deion has been impressive on how he’s used his position to benefit Colorado. My opinion is it’s been 3/4 substance and the rest has been smoke and mirrors and the Colorado State game proved that to me. 

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Those same people saw it coming that Colorado would lose to TCU and/or Nebraska. It's been a cool start to the season.

Deion has been very impressive. The expectations he has for the program, both on and off the field, are excellent. And he admits he's a business man in addition to being a coach. 

One day’s sales 

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/deion-sanders-sunglasses-line-made-1-2-million-after-getting-called-out-by-colorado-state-coach

IMG_6012.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I don’t disagree that Deion has been impressive on how he’s used his position to benefit Colorado. My opinion is it’s been 3/4 substance and the rest has been smoke and mirrors and the Colorado State game proved that to me. 

They were 1-11 last year, with their average margin of defeat being 29. They lost 11 games by an average of 29 points! They were the worst team in the country. No one expected them to be .500 this year.

They have 69 new scholarship players this year, and they certainly weren't all worldbeaters. He (and his staff) have worked on the mental aspect as much as the physical -- they have gotten the kids to play with confidence, which is what was a huge part of their 3 wins. 

They'll take more bruises this year, but based on the way Deion has carried himself since arriving in Boulder I like the guy's approach.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

They were 1-11 last year, with their average margin of defeat being 29. They lost 11 games by an average of 29 points! They were the worst team in the country. No one expected them to be .500 this year.

They have 69 new scholarship players this year, and they certainly weren't all worldbeaters. He (and his staff) have worked on the mental aspect as much as the physical -- they have gotten the kids to play with confidence, which is what was a huge part of their 3 wins. 

They'll take more bruises this year, but based on the way Deion has carried himself since arriving in Boulder I like the guy's approach.

I know the whole back story on Sanders and Colorado and I’m not knocking his accomplishments. When referring to the 1/4 smoke and mirrors it’s more how people embellish his story and put it on a level I don’t think is warranted or he’s earned yet. He can just hope that the Oregon/USC beat down doesn’t mess with some of the inflated egos the players got from the social media love fest they have endured (nobody will ever convince me that social media can’t have a detrimental effect on young minds). 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I believe it... 

I havent spent any time in Fresno.... 

But I've been told by my California Family that Fresno and San Jose are absolute Ass... 

Fresno is pure ass. Anything off 99 is. I haven’t even been through there in years and have zero plans to.

San Jose, I personally have not spent alot of time there. Little sterile maybe? Great weather and it ain’t cheap.

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

KANSAS WON TODAY! 

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

Was a great hit, fumble recovery and TD score by the Kansas defender.  I shared it somewhere earlier.    Now I have the name on this one.  :)  

https://x.com/ku_football/status/1705671574374810042?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

The call was as cool as the play.  Smoke and fire!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Fresno is pure ass. Anything off 99 is. I haven’t even been through there in years and have zero plans to.

San Jose, I personally have not spent alot of time there. Little sterile maybe? Great weather and it ain’t cheap.

Ive spent time in: 

San Francisco

Sacramento,Folsom,Stockton and Elk Grove-Family and Ex-GF

Long Beach-Family

San Diego and La Jolla-Family 

Santa Monica

Santa Ana

Fuck Ass Anaheim 

And Fucking L.A... 

I hate L.A... 

They call it the city of Angels but man the Devil had a Halo once too... 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Was a great hit, fumble recovery and TD score by the Kansas defender.  I shared it somewhere earlier.    Now I have the name on this one.  :)  

https://x.com/ku_football/status/1705671574374810042?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

The call was as cool as the play.  Smoke and fire!  

Honestly Im proud of Kansas... 

Like Colorado they are showing signs of improvements.... 

I really hope they can reach THAT level

• Like 1