College Football Today

DevilDog

35 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They lack WRs and DBs. They remind me a lot of the Stanford teams under Harbaugh.

I thought their db’s overall did a good job vs OSU.  If a QB is rolling out only so long you can contain that talent.  

I forgot which play it was but it was a 4th down I believe and I posted , here come the two quality WR’s to throw to… and a white WR who knows down the list of receivers, gains the first down.  

Also, they had 10 fricking players on the field for the last 2 plays on D!  I still can’t believe it.  

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I think it had more to do with the playcalling of OSU. They don't trust that QB

Could be… don’t follow OSU, so can’t comment on that.  ND was effective running the ball as you mentioned last night.  It gives me a little hope that Mich can also run the rock and clock… and they’ll need to.  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Could be… don’t follow OSU, so can’t comment on that.  ND was effective running the ball as you mentioned last night.  It gives me a little hope that Mich can also run the rock… and they’ll need to.  

OSU didn't rotate much along the Defensive LOS. They're good,  when they're not tired. A team like Michigan can wear them out if the game is close in the 2nd half. 

Best team imo is Texas

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

OSU didn't rotate much along the Defensive LOS. They're good,  when they're not tired. A team like Michigan can wear them out if the game is close in the 2nd half. 

Best team imo is Texas

Ohio State has athletes to sub in their front 7.

Not sold on Texas.  Beating Bama this year is not nearly the huge deal it once was. The Horns struggled for three full quarters against Wyoming.

The only teams USC would have any trouble with in the Big Ten going off of this season thus far are: 

OSU 

PSU 

And the Bitch Weasels outta Ann Arbor... And even then Im not sold on them... 

And Maybe just Maybe... Maryland... 

Everyone else is Mediocre... 

Bichigan Jr....- Wont even reach bowl eligibility 

The Other Bitch weasels outta Madison,WI- are a perpetual disappointment when they need to win the most.... 

Illinois-Next... 

The other Illinois team-LOL... 

Iowa- is still mind blown by the very concept of a forward pass... 

Rutgers- @FreeBird enough said... 

Nebraska-Too busy Jerkin corn to do anything.... 

Indiana- Not even on the cusp of being a spees bump... 

Purdue-Purwho? 

I wish Notre Dame would just join us already... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The only teams USC would have any trouble with in the Big Ten going off of this season thus far are: 

OSU 

PSU 

The Other Bitch weasels outta Madison,WI- are a perpetual disappointment when they need to win the most.... 

Illinois-Next... 

Purdue-Purwho? 

You youngsters missed out on epic TV programming on ABC.  

Not sure what the cutoff age is, but for sure anyone 50 or over should have a Pavlov dog experiment reaction to this vid.  :)   If you know, you know. 

https://x.com/honestlarry1/status/1705939220022305017?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Tired or NOT tired Ohio St held the greatest RB in college football history (check out the 50 threads on him here) to a measly 70 Yards and NO TDs.

The ONLY THING "tired" is your brain and constant no-it-all babble which is 99.99% bullshit..

Tired that!

DATE OPP RESULT CAR YDS AVG TD LNG
Sat 9/23 vsOSU6OSU 14 70 5.0 0 22
Sat 9/16 vsCMUCMU 20 176 8.8 1 41
Sat 9/9 @NCSUNCSU 14 134 9.6 2 80
Sat 9/2 vsTNSTTNST 13 116 8.9 1 50
Sat 8/26 vsNAVYNAVY 16 95 5.9 1 13

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Tired or NOT tired Ohio St held the greatest RB in college football history (check out the 50 threads on him here) to a measly 70 Yards and NO Tds.

The ONLY THING "tired" is your brain and constant no-it-all babble which is 99.99% bullshit..

Tired that!

Can a Crafty Cajun get someone to post another 250 photos of Notre Dame RB Audric Estime flexing or looking in the mirror at himself doing a squat? 😄😆

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Tired or NOT tired Ohio St held the greatest RB in college football history (check out the 50 threads on him here) to a measly 70 Yards and NO Tds.

Tired that!

Notre Dame used a 2 back system. They ran for 176 yards last night.  Give me 5 YPC any day of the week. 

If anything,  they didn't feed him enough.  The last 4 minutes of the game,  they were throwing the ball after OSU hadn't been able to stop their ground game in the 2nd half. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Notre Dame used a 2 back system. They ran for 176 yards last night.  Give me 5 YPC any day of the week. 

If anything,  they didn't feed him enough.  The last 4 minutes of the game,  they were throwing the ball after OSU hadn't been able to stop their ground game in the 2nd half. 

It’s just very suspicious when they pull estime after a 20 and 10 yard run and sat him when he was like 8 yards from covering bet, very suspicious,, they sat him on multiple 4th downs, something is up

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Notre Dame used a 2 back system

Most every big time school uses a 2 back system, .....he rushed for 70 Yards and NO TDs,...ZERO!

The GREATEST RB in college football history was a non-factor against the very very very tired and no subbing Ohio St front,.

His longest run of the game was 22 yards. SO, he had 48 other yards in a 60 minute game.. LMAO!

Truck on! 

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Caj uses feeling over fact 24/7.... 

Then pats himself on the shoulder for getting absolutely lambasted... 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Most every big time school uses a 2 back system, .....he rushed for 70 Yards and NO TDs,...ZERO!

The GREATEST RB in college football history was a non-factor against the very very very tired and no subbing Ohio St front,.

His longest run of the game was 22 yards. SO, he had 48 other yards in a 60 minute game.. LMAO!

Truck on! 

HAD Ohio St not been so very tired and gassed maybe Notre Dame RB Audric Estime only rushes for 29 Yards. 😀

Cya's Around! 

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

OSU 

PSU 

Illinois-Next... 

Purdue-Purwho? 

The B1G East is very top heavy, but Ped St, the Weasels and the Buckeyes would not have trouble beating USC.

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

It’s just very suspicious when they pull estime after a 20 and 10 yard run and sat him when he was like 8 yards from covering bet, very suspicious,, they sat him on multiple 4th downs, something is up

Terrible coaching, but I was happy with the outcome of the game.  Notre Dame covered and I got to see the life sucked out of the stadium at the end.  The look of dejection in all the Notre Dame fans was priceless. 

• Haha 1