College Football Today

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's up in the air,  but they're not in the mix. Good team though. 

I don't think the Pac12 has a title contender this year. But they do have plenty of good QBs racking up lots of points. It's like an homage to the B12 not long ago.

I think the interesting thing out there is that USC is their highest-ranked team, but I have a feeling they'll have multiple losses this season. I'm not sure they are in the conference top 3. 

14 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't think the Pac12 has a title contender this year. But they do have plenty of good QBs racking up lots of points. It's like an homage to the B12 not long ago.

I think the interesting thing out there is that USC is their highest-ranked team, but I have a feeling they'll have multiple losses this season. I'm not sure they are in the conference top 3. 

PAC 12 is going to eat each other alive. USC plays 5 top 25 teams in the last 6 weeks. I don’t think they’ll lose more than 1 but it’s almost certain they’ll drop 1. 

16 minutes ago, concha said:

I think USC will lose multiple games myself,  but I do think they're a top 3 team in the conference. 

18 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I think USC will lose multiple games myself,  but I do think they're a top 3 team in the conference. 

If usc loses multiple games lincoln "big house' riley should be fired.

This is the year usc is supposed to win the national championship. Don't pussy on me now.

usc will be terrible next year in the Big Ten, mark that down, 3-bill joe.

Just now, RedZone said:

This is the year usc is supposed to win the national championship. Don't pussy on me now.

According to who?

Just now, RedZone said:

usc will be terrible next year in the Big Ten, Mark that down, 3-bill joe.

So how many losses next year?

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

usc will be terrible next year in the Big Ten, Mark that down, 3-bill joe.

Tell me you know jack shit about the Big Ten without telling me you know jack shit about the big Ten... 

And whats worse no one said USC was gonna win an NC... 

You live in your own little echo chamber then go full retard when someone burst your bubble... 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Nah Pac12 just happens to have a lot of solid QBs.    

Opposite can be said about the SEC.   Very few competent QBs.   

Just like the big-12 for the last couple decades. The SEC just doesn't have very many OBs most years, BUT we have lots of national championships, lots. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just like the big-12 for the last couple decades. The SEC just doesn't have very many OBs most years, BUT we have lots of national championships, lots. 🙂 

Freaking Bo Nix for Oregon is tearing up the pac-12.

Nobody thought Bo Nix was elite or superman at Auburn. 

Different style of football in the SEC with much faster and better players on defense after all the shit is talked.

Alabubba owns this Conference and especially the SEC West.   Alabama will get worked by the Top teams in the PAC12, BIG12, and ACC.  Yet Ole PIss laid down like a rug.    But boy they sure had hope.  I said Bama would bully their asses and the rest.   They will now beat each other and we will hear about how tough it is to win in the SEC SEC.  

Kiffin, who served as Alabama's offensive coordinator from 2014 to '16, is now 0-5 against Saban all-time (including Kiffin's one season as head coach at Tennessee in 2009).

😁 But But But  we thought we could beat them now that they suck.  Remember 2 weeks ago they were claiming Bama suck.  I'm all in and pulling for the Bubba's each week.  Milroe sure got better quickly playing them.  

"That was our best shot to get these guys, and we didn't get it done," Kiffin said. "It's discouraging for all of us."

Ole Miss quarterback Jaxson Dart completed 20 of 35 pass attempts for 244 yards, no touchdowns and one interception He ran for 6 yards and a score.

"I felt like and our whole team felt like this was the year to get them," Dart said. "I just felt like we missed out on so many opportunities, didn't convert some third downs and got stuck in some third-and-longs. You don't want to be in third-and-long against that defense. It's really hard.  🤘

"But, yeah, this is really disappointing because as a team we felt like we were going to get them."    

• Like 1