College Football Today

DevilDog

Nice razzle dazzle QB reception for ASU.  At USC 12 3 min left in half.  21-10 USC. 

3rd and 5. Ooof.  Wiiiiiiiide open but overthrown.  No TD. 

FG conversion good.  21-13. 2:25 

I’ll be 🥱 at the half and likely 😴 by the 3rd.   Hopefully they’ll show some of ASU and USC’s finest in the crowd and cheerleader sections for those who finish it out on the East coast.  :) 

I just saw the Oregon HC pre-game speech... 

And man... 

If he dont go sit his ass down somewhere.... 

All that Big talk when you're 

1. A 20 point favorite 

2. One of the most followed schools/teams on social Media 

3. HAVE MORE FLASHY FUCKING UNIFORM COMBINATIONS THAN LITERALLY ANY OTHER SCHOOL....  

4. No National Championships to speak  of at all... 

Colorado is bouncing back from a 1-11 season.... 

And guess what... 

Atleast the Buffaloes got a NC... 

Whats Oregon got? 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I just saw the Oregon HC pre-game speech... 

And man... 

If he dont go sit his ass down somewhere.... 

All that Bug talk when you're 

1. A 20 point favorite 

2. One of the most followed schools/teams on social Media 

3. HAVE MORE FLASHY FUCKING UNIFORM COMBINATIONS THAN LITERALLY ANY OTHER SCHOOL....  

4. No National Championships to speak  of at all... 

Colorado is bouncing back from a 1-11 season.... 

And guess what... 

Atleast the Buffaloes got a NC... 

Whats Oregon got? 

Out here in So Cal there are plenty of duck “t-shirt” fans. No affiliation, love the flash. We call them ZEROES. All sizzle no steak. Nothing to show for it. 

On the other hand, Prime knows what to say in front of a camera and the media eats it up. TCU runs a shitty 3 man front that allowed the buffaloes to disguise their OL problems. Nebraska is ass and buffs needed OT to survive CSU at home. I think Deion is done a good job, but lots of work left to do. As always, fuck Oregon. 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Nice play ASU.  But #4 didn’t have the speed.  Too bad they didn’t have a burner on that play as it would have been 6.  

Ha. Next play TD.  😂  2 pt failed.  
24-19.  9:25 3rd.  

I need to see replay on 2 pt 

Looks good to me. Trojans look uninterested tonight. Better to be flat against ASU than some other teams on the schedule. Win and get home healthy. Bad performances happen. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Out here in So Cal there are plenty of duck “t-shirt” fans. No affiliation, love the flash. We call them ZEROES. All sizzle no steak. Nothing to show for it. 

On the other hand, Prime knows what to say in front of a camera and the media eats it up. TCU runs a shitty 3 man front that allowed the buffaloes to disguise their OL problems. Nebraska is ass and buffs needed OT to survive CSU at home. I think Deion is done a good job, but lots of work left to do. As always, fuck Oregon. 

Its like a guy I know said "Football is Ultimately entertainment and Deion knows that. He knows what to do and what to say but he also knows what and how to revive this Colorado program"

That being said out here we got Alabama and LSU T-Shirt fans.... 

The amount of Alabama and LSU shirts Ive seen around Atlanta is ridiculous... 

My neighbors got a Ugly ass LSU and Saints flag flying high on the side of their house... 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But man @HurricaneNick @steeler01 Yall should bar the DC from getting back on the plane or Bus when this game is over...  

its the O that isn’t great tonight. A bit off. Penalties and a fumble inside the 20 that gifted ASU 7. I don’t like the defensive scheme but ASU has also run about 4-5 trick plays and a fake punt. They have nothing to lose. Pretty flat performance after the bye week for the Trojans. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

its the O that isn’t great tonight. A bit off. Penalties and a fumble inside the 20 that gifted ASU 7. I don’t like the defensive scheme but ASU has also run about 4-5 trick plays and a fake punt. They have nothing to lose. Pretty flat performance after the bye week for the Trojans. 

That may be the 2 score lead beginning.  Nice pick. Short field ASU 42. 

Red zone perfect pass route to 19.   2nd overthrow on sideline route.  3rd and longer w flag.   Nice QB effort.  Short 2 yards. 

TO on downs.  Yikes. 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Looks good to me. Trojans look uninterested tonight. Better to be flat against ASU than some other teams on the schedule. Win and get home healthy. Bad performances happen. 

Hate SC and would like to see them lose, but totally agree. If they get a W by 1 its a W. Its the exact same as a W by 50. Point differential in football doesn’t mean a thing unless you have money on it. The way my day went, points killed me 😂.

IMG_8627.png