Mater Dei 20 @ St Frances Academy 7 (F)

HurricaneNick

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If SJB didn't have revenge on their mind no way they beat STA!   I mean STA crushing something something coast, and SJB losing to nobody Kahuku!   Hyper improvement IS real!

STA put up 7 pts in reg 2x vs SJB.  
BUT!  It was in down years!   

😉 😂 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, badrouter said:

By that "metric", you're SJB first, regional tribalism second.

See how easy that is?

Congratulations, you've graduated to "I know you are, but what am I?" like some overconfident 4th grader. Get back to me when you learn "nana booboo stick your head in doodoo" or "I'm rubber you're glue".

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

I am a Lakeland alum. I bring up STA here because they lost to a CA team this season. STA will win out and would have every bit as much evidence that they hyper-improved and are a "totally different team" as Bosco or SFA or anyone else who fans like to say morph into brand new teams in the span of a few weeks. It's an unfalsifiable claim as there's no way to prove a team did/didn't improve more/less than other teams.

If Lakeland manages to win out and win 4S (doesn't look very good right now), I'm going to come on here and claim they made hyper-improvement and move to dismiss the Miami Norland and SJP games. I will claim that my 30+ years of watching or participating helps me to "know what I see" and will accuse anyone skeptical of this of being a silly "fanboy". 

Cool

• Haha 1