Redzone with your expertise in HS football why do you not do the pick em?

HooverOutlaw

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Might be adding an 11th “Bonus pick em” event for next week with the @HooverOutlawand @RedZonedrag event. Place your points boys. Hoover is the top whip obviously and Red is the bottom. 😂

IMG_8576.jpeg

IMG_8577.jpeg

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Grab your crutches and start your engine, old timer. 

I just lol’d again, just seeing this post and got the car reference.  😂.   I was assuming athletics contest and hey, slow down with the Secretariat 5 sec time 1/8 mile.  😂 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Might be adding an 11th “Bonus pick em” event for next week with the @HooverOutlawand @RedZonedrag event. Place your points boys. Hoover is the top whip obviously and Red is the bottom. 😂

IMG_8576.jpeg

IMG_8577.jpeg

You forgot to give the the Gumbo Gremlin an Aerodynamic hole in the windshield from the brick someone threw at it 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

69 Camaro 565 BBC PG trans 4.10 gears. Dart heads Dart block 14 to 1 motor. Car weighted 3050 lbs. Jesel valve train. Comp cams camshaft. Nothing real fancy. In the world of heads up racing this is a slow time.

My man running old school...I like it 👍

I used to run a 69' car weighing 1450 lbs. ....with a hemi in it....fer real LOL

No, not one o them mopar COPIES haha

the air cooled one.

😜

PS:  You know Ferdinand Porsche put a Hemi in that VW Bug decades before that mopar copy right? LOL

Every air-cooled Porsche and VW is actually a Hemi,  and you are right, some people like RZ have no clue ...🤣

BTW: Still got it in the barn...should really get it back on the road, was thinking of dropping a tesla motor in it, but doubting the windshield or frame could even handle it...🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Iconic ride 😂

IMG_8578.jpeg

“Excellent” “game on” 😊

@HooverOutlaw true story (they all are), when looking for my last ride, I was looking at 5-60 mph times (aggressive launch start vs possible limited lag).  
Yet, I’ve never street raced nor ran a 1/4 mile and my top speed on a highway was about 5 mph slower than your trap speed at 1/8 mile. :).  It’s just one of those  stats that stand out to me.  I did choose a vehicle with a decent amount of turbo lag, but a lot of positive check marks also to take it home.  

It’s like Vette owners who get the Z51 package, but will never track the car.  What’s the point?   Always a point for fanatics.  

• Like 1