Welcome to the NFL Bryce Young, You Ain't At mater haze Or Alabama Anymore....

RedZone

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Joe Burrow started his career 0-2-1 and finished 2-7-1 in that first season. We’re headed into week 3 and blowhard hasn’t started a single Burrow thread because he’s been awful this year. 

Joe Burrow threw for 82 yards and had zero touchdowns in week 1 this year. 

If you notice he wasn't dick riding Burrow this past Sunday...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

My Saints are 2-0. Aren't really clicking on offense though just yet. I'll take the early season wins however they come.

My Bengals starting a little sluggish this year. I have no worries about the Bengals. They will heat up!

Isn’t that convenient. You latch on to as many teams as possible and as the season progresses you drop the ones sucking balls and then suck the dick of the one that doesn’t. You must be the bottom bitch of the football pimp 😂 🤪

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

No more video game numbers..

The Carolina Panthers fans aren't real happy right now.

They think Young looks like a 8th grader out there per social media.

I personally think that's overreacting just a little bit.

He looks like a sophomore in high school out there....

They GAVE the Heisman to the wrong guy TOO!!!!! He was a JOKE in the clutch. He won the trophy with a walking on water type game against Jawja, similar to the one the Buckaroo QB had against the same team the next season. Divine intervention won ten games for his Gumps the last two seasons in Tuscalooosa.

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning and Terry Bradshaw combined to win 10 games total  their rookie years.  He will be fine.  

Terry’s 2nd season in the league, but what a cool photo this is.  

The Chiefs players from a distance reminded me of the old electric football game, where you setup the players and they reacted like they were on mescaline 😂 (the tiny fuzzy ball lol). 

IMG_5954.jpeg

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Terry’s 2nd season in the league, but what a cool photo this is.  

The Chiefs players from a distance reminded me of the old electric football game, where you setup the players and they reacted like they were on mescaline 😂 (the tiny fuzzy ball lol). 

IMG_5954.jpeg

I played for hours and hour.... loved that game

No. 6 on the Electric Football Game Top 20 Countdown -- the 1967 Sears'  exclusive Tudor NFL No. 613. | Electric football, Vintage toys 1960s,  Childhood toys

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

All you people that SHIT on Arch Manning, who hasn't played a down of college football getting bent out of shape because I bring up Bryce Young sucking wind in the NFL so far........can kiss my Cajun ass!

Boohoo to somebody else if you can't take it. I ain't the one.

Isn’t Arch Manning 3rd string at TX or even Redshirting?….. 🤣

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why haven’t there been any Joe burrow threads this season? 1 guy usually starts 3 or 4 per week. 

Burrow through 2 games - 304 yards 2 tds 1 int 0-2 record 4th year in the league 

Bryce Young through 2 games - 299 yards 2 tds 2 ints 0-2 record 1st year in the league 

Lol 

Joe Cool hasn't been right so far this year, I doubt he plays this week. That's really besides the point though.

Burrow has proven himself to be one of the best QBs in the NFL.

Bryce Young has proven, well..... Other than Dr Pepper commercials, not a damn thing. 😄

CINCINNATI — Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase can say I told you so, but it wouldn't solve much now after he was adamant Joe Burrow should take it slow on his return from a strained calf.

Chase wanted Burrow to sit until Week 5, as told to NFL Network last month, but he's played in both Bengals losses and just aggravated the injury on Sunday.

On 9/19/2023 at 11:27 AM, reggid said:

If you think think Young and Burrow have been bad so far this year, I would take them in a heartbeat over the disaster that is Deshaun Watson for my poor Browns.   The Browns FINALLY have a lights-out defense, but Watson sucks so bad they may not win 5 games this year (even if they had Chubb).  He was the lowest-rated QB in the league last year, and somehow, he’s only gotten worse.  

He single-handedly lost that game to the Steelers last night, in what must be the most ridiculous and frustrating loss in 30 years of ridiculous and frustrating losses.  He was throwing behind guys and sailing throws miles OB all night, and he managed to throw a pick-6 AND fumble a ball that was returned for the winning score.  He also had another fumble that cost the Browns a first down on a 4th down run.   On top of that, the jackass managed to commit two personal fouls on facemask penalties on two runs that would have gotten first downs and kept drives alive.  He was personally responsible for 19 of Pittsburgh’s 26 points.

He can’t throw, he can’t run, he’s slow as molasses, he has no pocket awareness, and no sense of when to run or when to throw it away.   He just stands there like a useless lump, and on the rare occasions when he does run, he looks like he’s moving in concrete (and that’s when he’s not grabbing a facemask).   They are paying this clown $200 million to actively lose games for them.  Hell, Johnny Manziel and Brady Quinn could do that at 1/20th the price, and at least they looked like they were trying.

God, just imagine what Mayfield could have done finally having some stability and a good defense.  Watson has to go.  He’s hopeless.

Kind of sounds like Watson is on the take???

@RedZone last night I read an article to share.  

I can go this far, but my ad blockers won’t work for the brobible link a poster shares.  Kindly share the brobible link and you’re welcome. 

#fulltransparency

Kryptonite exists and I’m sure Kyle Murray won’t be partaking when he returns and doubtful he called that play often or at all.  

https://x.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1704215087207104913?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_5962.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I can go this far, but my ad blockers won’t work for the espn or  the brobible link a poster shares.  Kindly share the brobible link and you’re welcome. 

#fulltransparency

Kryptonite exists and I’m sure Kyle Murray won’t be partaking when he returns and doubtful he called that play often or at all.  

https://x.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1704215087207104913?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Maybe Bryce can gain 20lbs by next year and run the OB sneak. RB's are kinda short and around 225 right? Not including Derrick Henry.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

I can go this far, but my ad blockers won’t work for the brobible link a poster shares.  Kindly share the brobible link and you’re welcome. 

#fulltransparency

IMG_5962.jpeg

Bryce Young is lucky if he weighs 185 lbs.

He's tiny out there.

Maybe he'll prove the world wrong, it's just not me he has to prove it too.

I read an article that said Young holds on to the ball too long because he can't find the receivers because the lines are too tall/big. Could be, could be. Maybe they'll roll him out more. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Bryce Young is lucky if he weighs 185 lbs.

He's tiny out there.

Maybe he'll prove the world wrong, it's just not me he has to prove it too.

I read an article that said Young holds on to the ball too long because he can't find the receivers because the lines are too tall/big. Could be, could be. Maybe they'll roll him out more. 

I wonder what's the reason for Burrow holding the ball to long is...... He's the problem with a lot of the Bengals sacks. 

Screenshot_20230920_121403_Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

I wonder what's the reason for Burrow holding the ball to long is...... He's the problem with a lot of the Bengals sacks. 

Screenshot_20230920_121403_Facebook.jpg

We're talking about Bryce Young, not Joe Burrow, 3-bill joe. 

Just don't melt down on me again, dude.

You can compare Bryce Young to Joe Burrow after he's been in the league 4 years if he makes it that long. 

Joe Burrow does not have a problem seeing over the LOS and is not tiny. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

We're talking about Bryce Young, not Joe Burrow, 3-bill joe. 

Just don't melt down on me again, dude.

You can compare Bryce Young to Joe Burrow after he's been in the league 4 years if he makes it that long. 

Joe Burrow does not have a problem seeing over the LOS and is not tiny. 

Joe Burrow is 6-4 225 lbs.

Perfect size for a NFL QB.

Don't blame me for repeating what the article said. You people really should read more and post much less.

If it hurts your feelings reading that kind of stuff stay in Fantasyland.