SJB in big trouble...

badrouter

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

They did Not live past us Golf at least posting 

good luck to those boys 

Speaking of posting vets, Rab returned here, but the “introverted” Floridian is asking for serious 💰 and @HawgGoneItisn’t budging.   

Hawg isn’t too keen on a multi-year deal, but likes the signing bonus idea and pct of poster view ad conversion rate going back to  .001 pct conversion vs current .0001 pct. When he last posted.  :) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Speaking of posting vets, Rab returned here, but the “introverted” Floridian is asking for serious 💰 and @HawgGoneItisn’t budging.   

Hawg isn’t too keen on a multi-year deal, but likes the signing bonus idea and pct of poster view ad conversion rate going back to  .001 pct conversion vs current .0001 pct. When he last posted.  :) 

I think we all spotted Rab but I printed it first IMO regardless he’s in the building get your wife , children, guns & knives 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Based upon the score of MD vs Kahuka , I had a suspicion that SJB could take their foot off the gas and falsely assume that Kahuka was not that good and they could just show up and claim the win. That coming off the physical game with SFA and traveling  3,000 miles . Plus SJB has had a brutal schedule conseculativly  against physical teams , all culminating to a letdown. History has shown SJB almost always has that one game where they have a severe let down game.,(2017 RSM,2018 Jserra, etc.  Even MD last year had that complete stinker vs JSerra if memory is right. It's a shame because it tarnishes your upcoming potential 2 games vs Bosco. If Bosco get's you in one of those games, than MD will lose the NC and they will give it to an undefeated Gorman , even though both Bosco and MD appear better than anyone else out there and their schedules are superior to anyone elses, by a long shot, with exception of possibly SF

😂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just took a quick look at TN on CP.  Was scrolling down to find Oakland, who got spanked by Center Grove.  Nice to see them schedule though.  

Yeah, this year’s Oakland team isn’t as strong as they’ve been the last few years. Not to take anything away from Center Grove (they’re a good team). I’m just glad Oakland actually scheduled a decent OOS team considering they chickened out against Henderson Liberty last year. 

BTW, Calpreps has the score wrong. Oakland scored 10 points. 28-10 was the actual score. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2023 at 2:31 AM, SeaShells21 said:

According to Sammy, 

Bosco had to play in Florida 3 weeks ago; and they also had to play a very physical SFA team last week, and now they have to survive in a very hostile Kahuku Hawai’i environment tonight.

Okay

I give my respects to the Braves 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's TOUGH about the environment, TOO many G Strings?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

What's TOUGH about the environment, TOO many G Strings?

Don’t be looking too long at that them there women-folk in Ha-why-eee!!!!

Those dudes who look like the Rock don’t take kindly to you mainlanders fondling their queens with your dirty Middle Georgia eyes!!!!!

If you ain’t 100 percent Islander after you come outta your 100 percent islander mama, then you are ineligible pilgrim!!! Best keep on truckin’ till you get to Japan 🇯🇵 Konnichiwa bitch!!!

19 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Based upon the score of MD vs Kahuka , I had a suspicion that SJB could take their foot off the gas and falsely assume that Kahuka was not that good and they could just show up and claim the win. That coming off the physical game with SFA and traveling  3,000 miles . Plus SJB has had a brutal schedule conseculativly  against physical teams , all culminating to a letdown. History has shown SJB almost always has that one game where they have a severe let down game.,(2017 RSM,2018 Jserra, etc.  Even MD last year had that complete stinker vs JSerra if memory is right. It's a shame because it tarnishes your upcoming potential 2 games vs Bosco. If Bosco get's you in one of those games, than MD will lose the NC and they will give it to an undefeated Gorman , even though both Bosco and MD appear better than anyone else out there and their schedules are superior to anyone elses, by a long shot, with exception of possibly SF

Totally Agree!…. Also, SJB beat Kahuku last year by a large margin so I am sure they expected more of the same this year….

Congrats to Kahuku!…. Great win for Hawaii football….

• Like 3

19 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Agreed. Bosco losing to Kahuka was a gift to Gorman. Things are setting up perfectly for them. If MD and Bosco split, Gorman wins the MNC.

• Like 1