SJB in big trouble...

badrouter

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

sjb was a 63 point favorite. 🤔😄

This is what a cancer post looks like. Some old man from a bad football state making fun of teams who are light years better than the best teams from his state. 

A garbage state that doesn’t play anyone good all year long, so he can just sit back while all the national top teams battle each other and laugh at the losing team. Meanwhile Louisana will be playing teams you never heard of, and you will have to hear about it like it means something. 

Just a pure cancer to the board. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

St Thomas Aquino’s must be God awful this year 

They are way down for sure. Twice-beaten at home, lost a game due to offensive ineptitude and were beaten in another because they gave up 36 points.

If anyone else in LA/OC manages to try to match the recruiting efforts of SJB and MD, and dilutes the talent at those schools even a little bit, they'll go back to having the occasional not awesome season, too. It wasn't that long ago that you'd see them have multi-loss seasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, badrouter said:

They are way down for sure. Twice-beaten at home, lost a game due to offensive ineptitude and were beaten in another because they gave up 36 points.

If anyone else in LA/OC manages to try to match the recruiting efforts of SJB and MD, and dilutes the talent at those schools even a little bit, they'll go back to having the occasional not awesome season, too. It wasn't that long ago that you'd see them have multi-loss seasons.

other than the sjb loss,  who else has sta lost too this season

2 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

other than the sjb loss,  who else has sta lost too this season

They lost to Cocoa but were rewarded a win due to the referees not running the clock out. The county, state and referee association apologized to Cocoa in screwing them over. If you are a robot and troll you would say STA won. If you are human and know how to process information you would say Cocoa won

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

As much as it pains me to make any excuses for Bosco, I’m hearing there was some very questionable officiating last night. Still have to win that game. They’ll play out of their minds against MD like usual I’m sure. 

https://x.com/lesfifita/status/1703431126608699773?s=46&t=q1QvKZfqLGcHYrXtqqIEpQ

The penalties that were called against Bosco in the final drive were indeed penalties. But in that moment when the penalties were not egregious the refs would more often than not swallow the whistle. Bosco has nobody to blame but themselves. They had ridiculous penalties and lost their composure in the end. Bosco special teams were terrible also. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They lost to Cocoa but were rewarded a win due to the referees not running the clock out. The county, state and referee association apologized to Cocoa in screwing them over. If you are a robot and troll you would say STA won. If you are human and know how to process information you would say Cocoa won

* Herbstreit  Dwyer vs Glenville

* STA @ BG   

* Cocoa @ STA 

… and so many more I’m sure of brand name games, never mind weekly across the nation. 

30 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

* Herbstreit  Dwyer vs Glenville

* STA @ BG   

* Cocoa @ STA 

… and so many more I’m sure of brand name games, never mind weekly across the nation. 

Geez Golf

you obviously don’t watched enough games & only report the scores-just kidding 😀

it’s happening throughout every state every game but the tradition of HSFB continues 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So technically STA only has one loss, except in public's opinion, is that correct ?

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

As much as it pains me to make any excuses for Bosco, I’m hearing there was some very questionable officiating last night. Still have to win that game. They’ll play out of their minds against MD like usual I’m sure. 

https://x.com/lesfifita/status/1703431126608699773?s=46&t=q1QvKZfqLGcHYrXtqqIEpQ

Based upon the score of MD vs Kahuka , I had a suspicion that SJB could take their foot off the gas and falsely assume that Kahuka was not that good and they could just show up and claim the win. That coming off the physical game with SFA and traveling  3,000 miles . Plus SJB has had a brutal schedule conseculativly  against physical teams , all culminating to a letdown. History has shown SJB almost always has that one game where they have a severe let down game.,(2017 RSM,2018 Jserra, etc.  Even MD last year had that complete stinker vs JSerra if memory is right. It's a shame because it tarnishes your upcoming potential 2 games vs Bosco. If Bosco get's you in one of those games, than MD will lose the NC and they will give it to an undefeated Gorman , even though both Bosco and MD appear better than anyone else out there and their schedules are superior to anyone elses, by a long shot, with exception of possibly SF

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

I'm not arguing that at all. I just didn't hear that "officially" the game result was over turned

Nah it was never gonna be overturned. It’s just public opinion. If you are a human and do a poll, you would have factored the controversy into how you rank each team. A computer or robotic human will just see the final score and go from there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

Geez Golf

you obviously don’t watched enough games & only report the scores-just kidding 😀

it’s happening throughout every state every game but the tradition of HSFB continues 

Indeed.  Plenty of Mr Magoo examples. 

Miramar took a home win in OT on a 4th down phantom TD vs STA some years back  (rb knee was down a good yard before the goal line stretch).  In that game the Fred G Sanford ref’s G stood for “game over” 😂

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nah it was never gonna be overturned. It’s just public opinion. If you are a human and do a poll, you would have factored the controversy into how you rank each team. A computer or robotic human will just see the final score and go from there. 

Did STA take a drop from any pollsters after the Cocoa game?  Perhaps they all didn’t have full details and this week there will be an adjustment.