College football Scoreboard week 3

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In all fairness that man nailed a 61 yard FG... 

And Missouri doesn't win much... 

Let em have it

True.  But damn.  Didn't they win the East in 2014 and play for the SEC Championship?  I agree great Kick.  I don't remember anyone going all Walking Dead beating KSU in the Big 12.  I could be wrong. So they leave Big 12 ass kicking's join the SEC in 2012 -2013 and within 2 years they win the SEC East 🤣

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

UGA-SC games are always unpredictable... 

Bama-USF should not be unpredictable...

UGA vs Scar is usually unpredictable. But give Scar some credit for not imploding early and often. The last few years they’ve given us pick sixes, scoop and scores, and plenty of short fields. This year South Carolina played better, and with some discipline. They didn’t spot us 14-17 points off of special team breakdowns. Dawgs missed some can’t miss shots(and field goals)in the first half to keep it interesting.

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

UGA vs Scar is usually unpredictable. But give Scar some credit for not imploding early and often. The last few years they’ve given us pick sixes, scoop and scores, and plenty of short fields. This year South Carolina played better, and with some discipline. They didn’t spot us 14-17 points off of special team breakdowns. Dawgs missed some can’t miss shots(and field goals)in the first half to keep it interesting.

I thought Rattler played just about as well as he could...until things got desperate at the end.  The (2) interceptions couldn't be helped.

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@World Citizen@CossacksOhtani is done for the season with an oblique injury.    

Elbow surgery in the off season and the big ?  ... what uniform does he put on in 2024?  

That sucks.  That guy is special.  Would hope he stays an Angel but don't care too much.  More important is he gets healthy and comes back to play somewhere as he is truly unique and makes baseball better when he plays.  

#baseballislife

• Like 1

@DevilDog  former Marine handling the kickoff duties (has two children) 👍🏻

Checkout his age on the vid.  😯 😊

https://x.com/blacktmz1/status/1702824185285022034?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

CSU had a 31 year old placekicker in action last night as well (married with 3 children).  

I was wondering initially if there was a Bishop Sycamore  90210 squad years back.  🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Entertaining 2nd half in Boulder.  

Shoutout to the TE’s… 

TE for Colorado became the go to receiver and it worked very well. 

TE for CSU made a helluva catch and took it to the house.  

And Colorado State playing zone the second half. Why they changed what was working is just plain stupid, Sanders can’t handle pressure.

44 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

And Colorado State playing zone the second half. Why they changed what was working is just plain stupid, Sanders can’t handle pressure.

That 98 yd drive was impressive, gotta say though… didn’t take long.  

CSU’s DL Kamara had an outstanding game, until he lost his cool in OT.  

I had @ECHS05flashbacks of 2012 Kamara!  😊.  #Norcross

7 hours ago, reggid said:

Ohio State and ND should be a good one this coming week.  I have a feeling it’s going to be high scoring.  Both offenses have weapons all over, and I have questions about both secondaries.  45-42.  Last team with the ball wins.

(Which means it will probably end 6-3. LOL.)

ND strong point is thier seconddary on defense. ND has been sub par on the dline getting a pass rush and sacks and the linebackers leave a lot to be desired. 

4 hours ago, 954gator said:

Colorado st shoulda went for it.   Annoyed they blew that game last night.

Oh and Florida got decent interior DL for the first time since like 2015ish.   Feels nice.

Until Florida runs into the Buzzsaw that will be UGA and drops an unexplainable Goose egg against Good ole Dandy Vandy soft as Candy  again... 

1 hour ago, concha said:

That is actually good for Ohio State as their weakest link is probably the OL.

Exactly. ND is good against the run but throw in the ability of the OSU receivers, and the ND defensive coaches are likely to scheme to keep the pass game from getting the big plays and in turn give up big gains on the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Exactly. ND is good against the run but throw in the ability of the OSU receivers, and the ND defensive coaches are likely to scheme to keep the pass game from getting the big plays and in turn give up big gains on the ground.

That scheme has worked against the Bucks in recent seasons.  I think the difference this season is that Ohio State has talent and experience at both WR and RB - and, crucially, they're all healthy.  Ohio State's RB room goes at least four deep with guys who would start at the vast majority of D1 programs.