College football Scoreboard week 3

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Like who? Mississippi state?

LSU's schedule the first 4 games so far. 

FSU whooped 

Grambling state

Arizona I mean Mississippi state

Arkansas<BYU

Texas and Oklahoma have a combined All-Time record vs Alabama and Georgia of 10-4-2 😮.  No wonder the SEC wanted Texas and Oklahoma. It was embarrassing that the SEC's best stunk historically against the Big12's best. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im glad Colorado won @Frosty4024 

But Im ngl... CSU blew this for themselves... 

The implosion by CSU is astounding... 

Now Can Colorado go to Eugene and hold it together against Oregon? 

Answer? Ngl I dont expect them to beat Oregon... 

We're losing next Week.  The Lambs showed Oregon the blueprint.  They're gonna crossing route us to death! 

And then USC is going to do the same and bully us up front.  MAYBE we can pull off one of the two.

But I'm expecting an L from both of those.

These damn Goobers from the SEC don't Know how to act.  They finally win a game against the Big 12 all played at home.  Texas and BYU beat down Bubba and The Swine.  So yep this is cause for Celebration.  KSU certified these goobers.  Win one game against the Big 12 and turn the Stadium into the WALKING DEAD 😎 Great FG kick to win it.  Now I understand whenever one of these damn Cousins win they all magically won.  .  This one victory outweighs the 2 losses they actually have against the Big 12.  They will hang on to every team that beat one of them and bore the hell out of you following those teams.  Just hoping they lose or the SEC team is now magically Dawg Shitt. Then they play another one of their sorry ass teams and like Tony The Tiger "They're Great"/  I know pretty damn stupid 🤘  Hook Em. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

These damn Goobers from the SEC don't Know how to act.  They finally win a game against the Big 12 all played at home.  Texas and BYU beat down Bubba and The Swine.  So yep this is cause for Celebration.  KSU certified these goobers.  Great FG kick to win it.  Now I understand whenever one of these damn Cousins win they all magically won.  .  This one victory outweighs the 2 losses they actually have against the Big 12.  They will hang on to every team that beat one of them and bore the hell out of you following those teams.  Just hoping they lose or the SEC team is now magically Dawg Shitt. Then they play another one of their sorry ass teams and like Tony The Tiger "They're Great"/  I know pretty damn stupid 🤘  Hook Em. 

In all fairness that man nailed a 61 yard FG... 

And Missouri doesn't win much... 

Let em have it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Coach should've gone for two

Had that same exact conversation with Tits when they scored. On the road with your best defensive player just ejected, you have to go for the win right away.

Figured all that out on the couch with a Coors Light in hand. Wait til tomorrow and the NFL games, I’ll be 14-0 sitting on my ass! 😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im glad Colorado won @Frosty4024 

But Im ngl... CSU blew this for themselves... 

The implosion by CSU is astounding... 

Now Can Colorado go to Eugene and hold it together against Oregon? 

Answer? Ngl I dont expect them to beat Oregon... 

Same but Oregon, USC, and Utah are guaranteed to have at least 1 choke per season. It might be against colorado.