Hoover 7 Vestavia 27 early 4th

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He already was in the Hoover district he did not make a bonafide fide move. 

Again where do you live I guess you are a Thompson fan?

And I quote the @HooverOutlaw himself “

Hoover for the first time in several years had a transfer from a another local school. Spain Park QB has moved into the Hoover district.  A bonafide move was made. Instead of allowing the school to investigate like in Georgia Hoover turns over all information over to the AHSAA then waits on them to check everything out then gets the approval from the AHSAA everything is good to go. Then the player is allowed to start working with the team.

The AHSAA faced everything up front instead of the back end and having teams forfeit games and more transfers happening.  

This is an example of why schools should not be given the option of saying if a kid is legal by the AHSAA or GHSA rules.  The GHSA should step up and do there job instead of making the schools do it.

Just another example of how the GHSA is a garbage Association.  The Garcia deal exposed just how bad the GHSA is. 

It took 6 weeks but comparing outcomes the AHSAA is clearly the better way.  Can't have any schools turning anybody in because the AHSAA already approved it. “

2 minutes ago, Lowlife1 said:

Hoover for the first time in several years had a transfer from a another local school. Spain Park QB has moved into the Hoover district.  A bonafide move was made. Instead of allowing the school to investigate like in Georgia Hoover turns over all information over to the AHSAA then waits on them to check everything out then gets the approval from the AHSAA everything is good to go. Then the player is allowed to start working with the team.

The AHSAA faced everything up front instead of the back end and having teams forfeit games and more transfers happening.  

This is an example of why schools should not be given the option of saying if a kid is legal by the AHSAA or GHSA rules.  The GHSA should step up and do there job instead of making the schools do it.

Just another example of how the GHSA is a garbage Association.  The Garcia deal exposed just how bad the GHSA is. 

It took 6 weeks but comparing outcomes the AHSAA is clearly the better way.  Can't have any schools turning anybody in because the AHSAA already approved it. “

He is the 1 of 3 star rated players to transfer to Hoover from 1999-2023.

5 minutes ago, Lowlife1 said:

You are searching post prior post

I have feeling you are another poster under this name or doing this as a favor for a banned poster.

Just now, Lowlife1 said:

The @HooverOutlaw will go down with the ship😂 I know it’s heart breaking to watch your program slowly sink before your eyes

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Starting this year. Question still is what school do you represent or are you to embarrassed to admit it.

Wave to the NFHS cameras so I can see the grumpy old dude who has no life other than watching Hoover football lose and defend them in this forum👍🏻