Fall Out in Ohio resulting from the Ohio vs USA event. This looks bad.

Ga96

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Wait, you ask him for proof. He provides it. Then you think its crazy he had the proof you asked for? WTF 😂

No I asked him to show the claim. What any normal person would do. Then his “proof” is some random tweet from last season. Things can change bigly especially months before anything has a chance to materialize. 

22 hours ago, Cossacks said:

But in all honesty, based on this guys own admissions, he doesn’t sound like he has the business savvy to run a lemonade stand.

Sounds like this is a huge financial burden for him now. Why you would want to put a high school football game on over your own families priories is baffling to me.

I TOLD you boys that that Ohio site would be fun. But NOBODY listens to MEEEE!

28 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Always with the excuses and deflections.  He doesn’t like to see those pesky proofs.

“Pesky proofs” = some random tweet from December of 2022 making a comment about the intention (as of December 2022) to have 3 events in Ohio. Things obviously can and did change dumbass. This has got to be the worlds worst “gotcha” moment. 

Apparently the guy who ran this event thought he could get a better payout from someone else besides Flo. 

Other than GSB mentioning the intention of streaming this event back in December 2022 what other ties does he have to this event? Why is his name even being brought up? Some of you guys have a sick and unhealthy obsession with the dude. I’m not even sticking up for him. I know some of you stalk his site and you would see I disagree on practically everything with him. But over here there is some sick and twisted obsession with hanging on his every syllable and every action it’s dumbfounding.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, reggid said:

Nole, don’t you ever get tired of humiliating and debasing yourself for GSB?  Or is bootlicking your life’s calling?

I’m not defending anyone. I’m just calling out grown men’s mentally Ill behavior. It can’t be healthy to obsess over someone you have never met. It’s stalker behavior. It’s weird. 

it isn’t any different than when red zone would go from thread to thread, stalking other posters. I can call him out without having to defend anyone.

That’s what you aren’t understanding. I’m not defending GSB. I’m just calling out weird and obsessive behavior. That’s it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m not defending anyone. I’m just calling out grown men’s mentally Ill behavior. It can’t be healthy to obsess over someone you have never met. It’s stalker behavior. It’s weird. 

it isn’t any different than when red zone would go from thread to thread, stalking other posters. I can call him out without having to defend anyone.

That’s what you aren’t understanding. I’m not defending GSB. I’m just calling out weird and obsessive behavior. That’s it.

So i guess that’s a “no,” you don’t get tired of debasing yourself, and “yes,” you are a bootlicker.  Got it.  LOL.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, reggid said:

So i guess that’s a “no,” you don’t get tired of debasing yourself, and “yes,” you are a bootlicker.  Got it.  LOL.

Better than being a grown man who act like a stalker over someone they never met, then meet up online with other stalkers they never met to gossip about it. Real cool there 

• Haha 1

I'll be all around in the dark.  I'll be everywhere.  Wherever you can look—wherever there's a dishonest profiteer trying to make money off high school kids, I'll be there.  Wherever there's a coach using ineligible over-age players, I'll be there.  I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad at the people ruining sports for the kids.  I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're playing football in front of their friends and family.  And when the people are cheering on their team in their home stadium on a cool autumn evening, I'll be there too.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Severino said:

I'll be all around in the dark.  I'll be everywhere.  Wherever you can look—wherever there's a dishonest profiteer trying to make money off high school kids, I'll be there.  Wherever there's a coach using over-age ineligible players, I'll be there.  I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad at the people ruining it for the kids.  I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're playing football in front of their friends and family, and when the people are cheering on their team in their home stadium on a cool autumn evening, I'll be there, too.

Wherever you are you can't stop lying scum and pure filth.

The new breed of scum has absolutely NO shame.

You are just wasting your time, man.

Here is @Severino fighting crime. All because COF Academy wouldn’t play his kid. Lol. Now you are in a seven-year curse where you have to watch all these teams you think are shady play games and seasons. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if bishop Sycamore plays a game this year under your watch, let alone a full season next year. Now that would be a riot.

496206E3-2E02-41D9-A3D1-4D6BEA6070D5.gif

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Wherever you are you can't stop lying scum and pure filth.

The new breed of scum has absolutely NO shame.

You are just wasting your time, man.

The gardenstatecrawler's, sammyswordsman's, nolebum813's ALL deserve each other.

A bunch of lying, no good internet trash.

Twitter and other social media are filled with these deplorables. .

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't think anyone really cares what that fat nj loser and his clown show are doing...

I know they don't on this forum.

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread was turned into a GSB stalk fest in the 3rd post. The guy is literally talked about ad nauseam. You posted about him 10 times in the last 2 days. 

Man you really don’t get embarrassed do you? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Dock said:

Speaking of GSB, what good-willed endeavors is he up to these days? 

IMG_1885.jpeg

What a Bozo…. Wishing an overmatched bunch of HS kids get embarrassed by 50 points…. He’s a real class act…. “The George Bailey of HSFB”, who does this all “Out of The Goodness of His Heart.”…. 🤣

The real question is why is the OH team even playing IMG?….. what could they possibly gain from this?….