WHY is Cedar Grove on ESPN next week?

Middlegafan

22 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Why are 90% of Teams in Jawjaa named after a County or a Creek? 🤘 In Texas no matter how small the towns they have football teams.  Hell some little towns 8  - 10 miles a part.  But Jawjaa throw their asses in a County and apparently if you don't have neigbors they name the school after the local Creek.  😁 Don't get me wrong all dem County boys and Creek kids play some damn good Football.  When none of those two fit just name Em after some dude.  Buford for instance.  And don't forget them damn A's.  Who has more AAAAAA's dem County Boys or da Creek dudes? But I hear none of em want any part of that Buford Fella. I heard that Fella so tough he will make Cole-Quit

Hahaha. I know you are clowning bro, but, I smell what you're stepping in, so I'll bite a little.  The rural counties in Georgia sometimes average 40k people. Generally one large high school is enough, so, they name it for the county which was probably named after some "forefather" from civil war times or before. 

Once we hit the more populated areas, they start grasping at straws and naming schools after the nearest wash out, where the old guys wife cheated one him under the bridge or whatever. Haha. 

For the AAAAAAAs, I have no defense. We stupid as a mfr bro. Region 1-7A works for me. The old heads are stuck on Region 1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAA maybe I got a glitch in there and stuttered but yeah. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahaha. I know you are clowning bro, but, I smell what you're stepping in, so I'll bite a little.  The rural counties in Georgia sometimes average 40k people. Generally one large high school is enough, so, they name it for the county which was probably named after some "forefather" from civil war times or before. 

Once we hit the more populated areas, they start grasping at straws and naming schools after the nearest wash out, where the old guys wife cheated one him under the bridge or whatever. Haha. 

For the AAAAAAAs, I have no defense. We stupid as a mfr bro. Region 1-7A works for me. The old heads are stuck on Region 1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAA maybe I got a glitch in there and stuttered but yeah. 

Thanks sir.  Best explanation ever.   I am on a mission once I land in Atlanta and roll up to Alpharetta.  By the way I love that freaking Town.  Reminds me of Collin County all new and flashy 🤘 By Gawd I'm gonna Grab me a cold one sat next to some Jawjaa Feller and I am gonna inquire about all of the above you mentioned.  Standby for a comedic update on my return.  I will be in your wonderful State for 3 days.  I will not name the Restaurant but the last time I was there I went to satisfy my dietary needs for food and the owners invited me to have dinner with them.   Awesome experience I will head there Monday Night and make sure I reciprocate their gesture.  And I know he doesn't want any acknowledgement @BUFORDGAWOLVES on my 1st visit there about 3 years ago treated me extremely well.  That's one cool homie.   You JawJaa Boys are alright with me.  😎 But I damn sure make sure they clean those knives in the BBQ Joints I can't have no Cross contamination from that Squealing beast that Y'all chop the hell out of and put that Rascal on a Sammich 🤣

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Thanks sir.  Best explanation ever.   I am on a mission once I land in Atlanta and roll up to Alpharetta.  By the way I love that freaking Town.  Reminds me of Collin County all new and flashy 🤘 By Gawd I'm gonna Grab me a cold one sat next to some Jawjaa Feller and I am gonna inquire about all of the above you mentioned.  Standby for a comedic update on my return.  I will be in your wonderful State for 3 days.  I will not name the Restaurant but the last time I was there I went to satisfy my dietary needs for food and the owners invited me to have dinner with them.   Awesome experience I will head there Monday Night and make sure I reciprocate their gesture.  And I know he doesn't want any acknowledgement @BUFORDGAWOLVES on my 1st visit there about 3 years ago treated me extremely well.  That's one cool homie.   You JawJaa Boys are alright with me.  😎 But I damn sure make sure they clean those knives in the BBQ Joints I can't have no Cross contamination from that Squealing beast that Y'all chop the hell out of and put that Rascal on a Sammich 🤣

@BUFORDGAWOLVES is one of the best man. Hell also probably the tallest feller I ever hung out with. Got some good photos of him with the Sugarlands Moonshine girls haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES is one of the best man. Hell also probably the tallest feller I ever hung out with. Got some good photos of him with the Sugarlands Moonshine girls haha. 

Bro has a custom seat on that Harley to accomodate.  We rode together around Collin County.  He is the Tallest Feller I ever hung out with.  But a really good dude.  I reciprocated his favor to me when he was in Collin County.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In Northern Virginia we name the schools after fake creeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1998/03/27/school-takes-identity-from-no-name-creek/be98ea92-0884-454b-b0c7-9592da92d6f2/

"Since it had gone to the nominating committee, I was under the impression that such a creek existed," said board member Steven Keen (Woodbridge). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I gotta meet up with @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @ECHS05 at some point when Im not running myself ragged around the states of Georgia and Alabama... 

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I gotta meet up with @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @ECHS05 at some point when Im not running myself ragged around the states of Georgia and Alabama... 

Idk if you'll catch BGW in Georgia a lot these days. Like Rush Propst... He Gone. Haha 

I need to call the ol boy and see what he's up to. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk if you'll catch BGW in Georgia a lot these days. Like Rush Propst... He Gone. Haha 

I need to call the ol boy and see what he's up to. 

BGW was helpful when I was home hunting.... 

Im grateful for the connections he gave me but during that time Alpharetta and Roswell where a little above my pay grade... 

Right now Im comfortable in Southside Metro but once I get myself back on track I'll be heading up that way for sure... 

• Like 2