Nolebull, you are probably the very person I need to address this question.

Middlegafan

Pretty funny people from Georgia calling out other states for transfers when literally Grayson rented a Michigan commit blue Chip for the season. And Valdosta literally had a kid fly out from another state trying to transfer so bad his parents were gonna fake a divorce for it. Ended up at Grayson. Lol. Buford needed a QB to make a run, so they imported one from Arizona. 

Seems like Georgia high school recruiting and transfers got stale just poaching local talent. Now they are mapping out the whole U.S. for players to come stack and win some hollow title. 

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When Booker T Washington beat Norcross 55-0, Norcross had 16 football transfers. They went on to win the large class state title in Georgia. Booker T was watered down sharing all the talent with MC, MNW and all the other teams around town. 

Hope this helps

I had heard that is was more like twenty five. And they had not even had time, to learn everyone's last name, when they played Booker T. As time went on, they began to mesh, thus a state championship. But that team was a of their 2012 team with Al Camara.

As a footnote, A nobody OT stonewalled the new defensive end for Norcross that day. But he got a little better for UGA and the Atlanta Falcons, Lorenzo Carter. Of course, I don't recall many other studs that they had on that team that was whitewashed by the South Beach Allstars.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pretty funny people from Georgia calling out other states for transfers when literally Grayson rented a Michigan commit blue Chip for the season. And Valdosta literally had a kid fly out from another state trying to transfer so bad his parents were gonna fake a divorce for it. Ended up at Grayson. Lol. Buford needed a QB to make a run, so they imported one from Arizona. 

Seems like Georgia high school recruiting and transfers got stale just poaching local talent. Now they are mapping out the whole U.S. for players to come stack and win some hollow title. 

What does Grayson have to do with the real Georgia? There aren't five people who speak English in Gwinnett county, who are from Georgia.

The only reason why Grayson gets transfers, is so they can try to play with the big dogs. But it ain't worked very well recently, 25-14, and 31-7.🙄

13 minutes ago, Middlegafan said:

What does Grayson have to do with the real Georgia? There aren't five people who speak English in Gwinnett county, who are from Georgia.

The only reason why Grayson gets transfers, is so they can try to play with the big dogs. But it ain't worked very well recently, 25-14, and 31-7.🙄

gotta love when GA fans

(who rest their head in GA)

tear up GA and call themselves crapola

great job local yocal

💩

PS: all that crap...

...and they'd still put a thumping on any team from swampstate LA...amirite?

🤣

BTW: how's yer inferiority complex doing?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

One player does not a recruiting avalanche make. But it IS funny how they always seem to land in Gwinnett county, at Parkview after Katrina, and BUFORD after Pinnacle!

Famous last words from the GHSA. We'll FIX Buford's wagon, by making them play up two classifications to 7A. And DIN, Buford said, we'll see your two classifications, and raise you THREE of the TOP TWENTY FIVEC PLAYERS in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

And do you know where one of the top two WR in St. Thomas Acquinas and FSU HISTORY came out of his mommy? ALBENNY, JAWJA!!!! And he went to Dougherty Hi., Rashad Greene! 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

gotta love when GA fans

(who rest their head in GA)

tear up GA and call themselves crapola

great job local yocal

💩

PS: all that crap...

...and they'd still put a thumping on any team from swampstate LA...amirite?

🤣

BTW: how's yer inferiority complex doing?

I must admit, I suffered greatly from Inferiority Complex when I entered high school. Never to my surprise, I was shunned by nearly EVERY female in the town, including dear ole MOM! And DIN, my Uncle Samuel called, and a star was born. SEEMS as though it weren't ME, it was THEM. One of my buddies in Navy Class A School, had met a girl in Chicago, and she wanted to get a date for her girlfriend. Picture this if you question the validity of my lil tale. WE were walking through Grant Park in Chitown. I was a twenty year ole virgin, who had never been kissed. And within talking to her for a half hour on our walk. She had me in the bushes doing the Illinois HONKY TONK BOOGY.🙄 I was SCARED for LIFE! HEY, I'm no DEVIL DAWG, but WHO IS? SEEMS as though the rest of the world, wanted to hear what I had a cookin, as she got all wet and swoonie. Musta been the aura surrounding my being.

I was in Perry one night with the misses, and this chick comes up to me from behind the counter in her department store. And says, I ain't seen YOU since HIGH SCHOOL. And I had no clue who she be. She says, it's ME $#^%&, the Capt'n of the high school cheerleaders. And after I envisioned her 200 lbs. lighter, I couldn't ever recall her giving me the time of day in high school. But I GUESS she knew ME. OH HOW the world turns, and the shoe goes to the other foot.

ANYWHO, I went from nobody on two legs giving me the time of day in Doerun, to beating out fifty or more much better looking guys than I, for the belle of the ball in Cali, Taiwan, and Australia. And before you say something wiseass. The only time I ever paid for S E X, was when I put that ring on her finger. Not to mention the twenty or so babes who fell under my spell at one of the top small colleges and universities in the SE. HEY, before you judge, it surprised the crap outa ME, TOO. As it turns out, being a 6 on a 1-10 scale, with red hair no less. I accidentally discovered that I just needed to get to know these babes, and they'd ask ME out, GO FIGURE. But enough of this. I'm starting to sound like my OLE buddy, ole PAL, DEVIL DAWG! A TRUE American narcissist patriot. But at LEAST he's got the balls to defend this country. How bout YOU folks?

And if you're talking about UGA fans? THEY have GOT to be the STUPIDEST SOB'S on the PLANET! I musta ask about a hunnered Middle Georgia UGA fans ONE simple question. WHO is #30 for the GEORGIA BULLDOGS? And at this writing, only ONE kid, a former football player, came up with the answer, but only after I gave him a hint. He wanted to know the first letter of his last name. I said, DAYUM SONNY, why don't I just give you all seven letters? But he only needed one. Of course, it would probably be child's play in his hometown. And no fair using a cheat sheet roster. I'll give you one hint though. He was the leading producer at his position, in 2022. I'm not quite sure that's correct BUT. It aint far wrong.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When Booker T Washington beat Norcross 55-0, Norcross had 16 football transfers. They went on to win the large class state title in Georgia. Booker T was watered down sharing all the talent with MC, MNW and all the other teams around town. 

Hope this helps

Well, DANG sonny, there must be 3,000,000 peoples in MIAMI, and half of um may have clothes on!

As an aside, when they bury me, I want it to be on South Beach!

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If THAT had happened in Norman Park. Everybody in the school woulda been placed on probation. As it turned OUT, with the AJC printing a pic of lil Jimmy Hardpaw and his Grayson recruit having a moment on his bed in Covington, thirty miles away. NOTHING to SEE HERE, according to the GHSA. (Gwinnett High School Association) And I quote, "we don't have the manpower to investigate every accusation!" ***ROTFLMAO*** It wouldn't take a dumbass like me, THIRTY MINUTES to pull their pants down about the validity of this farce of a transfer. They NEVER PUT THEIR HOUSE UP FOR SALE! And after they leased an apartment in the Grayson CLUSTER, they never stayed there after about a month. Conversely, Colquitt's Stephen Krajewski was prohibited from playing for the Packers, until his WHOLE family made the physical move from Michigan. (his mom was still in Mich. because her other two kids were still in school) Even though his daddy had bought a home in town and gotten a job as an investigator with the sheriff's department. And as far as I know, still resides there with all of his family, except Ga. State QB Stephen.

34 minutes ago, Middlegafan said:

I must admit, I suffered greatly from Inferiority Complex when I entered high school. Never to my surprise, I was shunned by nearly EVERY female in the town, including dear ole MOM! And DIN, my Uncle Samuel called, and a star was born. SEEMS as though it weren't ME, it was THEM. One of my buddies in Navy Class A School, had met a girl in Chicago, and she wanted to get a date for her girlfriend. Picture this if you question the validity of my lil tale. WE were walking through Grant Park in Chitown. I was a twenty year ole virgin, who had never been kissed. And within talking to her for a half hour on our walk. She had me in the bushes doing the Illinois HONKY TONK BOOGY.🙄 I was SCARED for LIFE! HEY, I'm no DEVIL DAWG, but WHO IS? SEEMS as though the rest of the world, wanted to hear what I had a cookin, as she got all wet and swoonie. Musta been the aura surrounding my being.

I was in Perry one night with the misses, and this chick comes up to me from behind the counter in her department store. And says, I ain't seen YOU since HIGH SCHOOL. And I had no clue who she be. She says, it's ME $#^%&, the Capt'n of the high school cheerleaders. And after I envisioned her 200 lbs. lighter, I couldn't ever recall her giving me the time of day in high school. But I GUESS she knew ME. OH HOW the world turns, and the shoe goes to the other foot.

ANYWHO, I went from nobody on two legs giving me the time of day in Doerun, to beating out fifty or more much better looking guys than I, for the belle of the ball in Cali, Taiwan, and Australia. And before you say something wiseass. The only time I ever paid for S E X, was when I put that ring on her finger. Not to mention the twenty or so babes who fell under my spell at one of the top small colleges and universities in the SE. HEY, before you judge, it surprised the crap outa ME, TOO. As it turns out, being a 6 on a 1-10 scale, with red hair no less. I accidentally discovered that I just needed to get to know these babes, and they'd ask ME out, GO FIGURE. But enough of this. I'm starting to sound like my OLE buddy, ole PAL, DEVIL DAWG! A TRUE American narcissist patriot. But at LEAST he's got the balls to defend this country. How bout YOU folks?

And if you're talking about UGA fans? THEY have GOT to be the STUPIDEST SOB'S on the PLANET! I musta ask about a hunnered Middle Georgia UGA fans ONE simple question. WHO is #30 for the GEORGIA BULLDOGS? And at this writing, only ONE kid, a former football player, came up with the answer, but only after I gave him a hint. He wanted to know the first letter of his last name. I said, DAYUM SONNY, why don't I just give you all seven letters? But he only needed one. Of course, it would probably be child's play in his hometown. And no fair using a cheat sheet roster. I'll give you one hint though. He was the leading producer at his position, in 2022. I'm not quite sure that's correct BUT. It aint far wrong.

TLDNR...and pretty sure no one else cares...LOL

it was just a simple question you missed...remember?

"all that GA crap from a gafan...

...and they'd still put a thumping on any team from swampstate LA...amirite?"

🤣

PS: still waiting on that answer...👌

BTW: YARN | Holy inferiority complex, Batman! | Scrubs (2001) - S01E08 Drama |  Video gifs by quotes | db4e9ea7 | 紗

On 9/11/2023 at 7:18 PM, Middlegafan said:

Somebody musta forgotten to tell the Georgia teams, who won the natty in 1960, 1962, 1968, 1969, and the latest, in 2015, prior to the Cali schools deciding that enough of this. Lets just recruit the crap outa SOCAL for two schools. And we'll just play musical chairs with those two, and Gorman until the end of time.

Don't be so defeatist. You guys have Grayson. You might figure out how to do it eventually. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Picture this in your mind's eye if you will. That there are eleven high schools in counties adjacent to Norman Park. What say the Packers, much like por lil FIVE A Buford who is forced to play UP, was able to 'procure' the services of just TWO selected players from those schools. Imagine the mischief they could get into, on a NATIONAL SCALE? Though they walk through the valley of the shadow of death, they fear NO evil, because they are the BADDEST SUMBEOOOTCHES in the valley!!!!! Some of the greatest players in NFL HISTORY have walked those halls. But ALAS, THIS is SOWEGA, home of MOSTLY, the most loyal prep football players in America. As the father of a Colquitt LBer told me once, after he had asked his son THIS question. SON, what would you think about transferring to Lowndes OR Valdosta, when they were experiencing some of their best seasons. The son looked at his dad in disbelief, DAD, I'M A COLQUITT COUNTY PACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! And THAT could be echoed all across the SOWEGA region of this state. It's likened to US against the WORLD! Many of these players are second and third generation. At Buford, they are second and third day players.(As an aside, I wonder how the starting Sophomore QB at East Coweta in 2022, feels today? He transferred to Buford last summer, to begin his trek as the two year starter with the wild mutts. Only thing IS though., Buford hung his ass and his family out to dry with the laundry. And all of a sudden, he is THIRD STRING behind Dylan Raiola and his All American Sophomore brother. And the EC kid's family had uprooted everything to sacrifice for their son. OOOPSEEE. Is THAT the Buford way they always talk about? I know that yet another LOCAL QB, recently transferred to Flowery Branch.

As to stacking players. Before the stacking became ludicrous in Maryland, Cali, and Flaaawda et al. The Colquitt Co. Packers touched ALL the bases in two national polls. And to my knowledge, they didn't have ONE single induced transfer. And to my knowledge, the highest rated player on that 15-0 National Championship team, was maybe a three star, who went to mighty Middle Tennessee State. But make NO mistake, Ty Lee was one of the best receivers, you'll EVER see. The DI recruiting printout obviously spit him out because he was too small, and a step too slow. But he could make five moves in five yards, to get that first down. They won without a viable running game. Their ALL WORLD RB had his run in with the law during DEAD WEEK, and the law won. And WR Ty Lee and TE Kiel Pollard took up the slack, when they needed a play on the ground. There was one play on the three yard line in the state championship game against nationally ranked Roswell. And Kiel Pollard took a direct snap, and hit the DB mono a mono at the three yard line, and drove him backwards into the endzone. That DB was Xavier McKinney of the Alabama Crimson Tide. Colquitt Co. was a starless bad to the bone national champion, who had to beat three nationally ranked teams on the road, back, to back, to back. Talk about having the deck stacked against your team. #2 in the nation, and having to go on the road on Friday NIGHTS, a total of 1350 miles, to win their 7A State Championship.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Don't be so defeatist. You guys have Grayson. You might figure out how to do it eventually. 

Grayson is our BEEEOOOOTCH dude! They've won two outa six, and we had the 2011 semis stolen by the refs. Because it was Gwinnett's time to win a ship. And the one they won 'LEGIT' was the recruited up team in 2016. The season Colquitt missed three makable FG's losing 17-14 to USA TODAY #10 American Heritage. And that Sophomore FG kicker now starts for Florida State. And AHP ain't been back to GEORGIA SINCE!

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And ever since that running clock they got put on them by Bergen Catholic they refuse to play any OOS team with a pulse. Just has been South Carolina teams.

Reminds me of the time I seen the guy who played Bud Bundy on Married With Children in a Burger King commercial. I laughed at first, but then I felt bad afterwards. There are no winners in those situations. 

Your lies catch up to you when someone really knows.  BG was never up by 30 and that's the trigger for a running clock in the 4th in Georgia.  Just keep making stuff up.  We will point out your fibs.

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When you are good enough, people come to you.  You don't have to go to them.  Like I said, it was so out of control in Florida that the state had to make it legal.  They knew they couldn't control it.

6 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

You're just like Nolebull, taking liberties with scores.  If you're going to make such a feeble attempt to call us out, at least get it right.  24-14.  By the way, we've won 3 ships since Lowndes has and 2 since Colquitt, the teams with the scores you are touting.  Who is your team again?

On 9/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, Middlegafan said:

Why did the Fla. legislature feel the need to change their bylaws, to permit wholesale transfers within your state? Are they so insecure about not having a large number of powerhouses, without the ability to stack teams to play out of state opposition? Because although the Sunshine State does have an abundance of talent. I feel as though there aren't but maybe a dozen national power quality teams or less in your state, that is more than twice the size of Georgia. Georgia, with only selective transfer abilities, has more than a dozen in any given season. That is, unless their coach stupidly schedules the football factories around the West and Northeast, plus STA in Florida.

It is a part of free market ideology. It fits right in with the school vouchers/school choice movement. It's very much in line with conservative values these days. It's a mere coincidence, detached from any sort of logical consistency, that conservative state legislatures in places like Georgia and Texas haven't yet caught on to this. The idea that everyone should be made equal, with equal resources and equal outcomes is very much a leftist viewpoint. I still think this will eventually become apparent to the conservative state legislatures.

6 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

One player does not a recruiting avalanche make. But it IS funny how they always seem to land in Gwinnett county, at Parkview after Katrina, and BUFORD after Pinnacle!

Atlanta sucked up the most refugees after Katrina and Gwinnett was where most of them landed.  Houston had the second most. They went where the housing and jobs were.  Wonder why they didn't wind up in Colquitt Co?

2 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

Grayson is our BEEEOOOOTCH dude! They've won two outa six, and we had the 2011 semis stolen by the refs. Because it was Gwinnett's time to win a ship. And the one they won 'LEGIT' was the recruited up team in 2016. The season Colquitt missed three makable FG's losing 17-14 to USA TODAY #10 American Heritage. And that Sophomore FG kicker now starts for Florida State. And AHP ain't been back to GEORGIA SINCE!

Rab has snuck back in! 

Gwinnett had already won 2 ships, one of them the year before against Colquitt.  I guess you conveniently forgot that.  Hmmm. 2016.  That was the year your saint Rush declared you couldn't win a ship if you didn't run the spread.  We came to your house, threw the ball THREE whole times during the game and won 49-21 via the rushing game.  So much for having to run the spread.

3 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

As to stacking players. Before the stacking became ludicrous in Maryland, Cali, and Flaaawda et al. The Colquitt Co. Packers touched ALL the bases in two national polls. And to my knowledge, they didn't have ONE single induced transfer.

Tell me something.  What county did the QB for the back to back championships 2014 and 2015 teams live in?  I'll wait.