With the apparent merger of 6/7A for 2024.

Middlegafan

Just now, Middlegafan said:

WOAH, slow it down a tad cowboy. You a talkin waaay too fast for a Middle Georgia onion head.

Shit Jawjaa cool with me hell you guys even have Onions that are Sweet.  Not many MOFO's can claim that. Matter of fact You rascals have multiple variants.  

A Vidalia onion is one of several varieties of sweet onion grown in a production area defined by law of the U.S. state of Georgia since 1986.  WTF do you Goobers have in your Soil? 😅

On 9/10/2023 at 11:01 AM, DevilDog said:

Shouldn't the Title look like this? 🤣 

With the apparent merger of AAAAAA/AAAAAAA for 2024.

They love the Hell out of some A's in JawJaa.  It's hard as hell to read a newspaper article with their HS Classifications listed. 

Exhibit A:  

This Friday was a clash of Titans between Boss Hogg County and Grits Creek in a big AAAAAAA vs AAAAA game  @ Pull Pork Stadium.  Grits Creek having previously moved up from Class AAAA.   They beat AAA Peach Cobbler County last Friday in A great game 😎

I'm confused. I've lived in Georgia for a while, and it's not nearly as vast as the continent of Texas. And I don't believe that I'm familiar with those high schools? Would you care to shed some light upon that information, young feller?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@HawgGoneIt

I'm about to depart Jawjaa and no one in Alpharetta could explain all them AAAAAA's.  Then I said let me grab some Jawjaa chow.  Low and behold I see a Smoked Brisket Plate and the Texan in me swells up.  Then I read further and You Rascals put Pulled Squealer on a Brisket Sammich. WTF that's not a Brisket plate

20230920_163225.thumb.jpg.ced8b8140560d961d61ae428070b8ab2.jpg

Haha. Hell nah. I wouldn't eat at that place. Matter of fact the best bbq spots to me are hole in the wall off the beaten path type places. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@HawgGoneIt

I'm about to depart Jawjaa and no one in Alpharetta could explain all them AAAAAA's.  Then I said let me grab some Jawjaa chow.  Lo eand behold I see a Smoked Brisket Plate and the Texan in me swells up.  Then I read further and You Rascals put Pulled Squealer on a Brisket Sammich. WTF that's not a Brisket plate

20230920_163225.thumb.jpg.ced8b8140560d961d61ae428070b8ab2.jpg

23.50??? Man you should of went to Dickeys 😝

• Haha 1