santa ana, california has a population of 310,000 and 10 high schools.

RedZone

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

El Segundo sucks at football......they are doing nothing right.

El Segundo is currently ranked #8803 nationally.

The John Curtis based Little League won the Little League World Series in 2019. Now they are doing something right.

Wow, you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for a Cali burn. You made it a point to disparage a bunch 11-13 yr olds who represented this country in international competition and won it all. I hear there’s some puppies near you that need to be kicked around, seems like that’s all you have left to do to officially earn your Douche of the Year certificate. You have Douche of the Month locked up though……..that’s something🤪

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I agree with you that the public schools in Santa Ana suck at football. What does that have to do with MD who is not a public school? Just because MD is in Santa Ana, they have no connection to the public schools. 

Bellflower public high school football sucks also. Bosco is located in Bellflower. Who cares!

I Remember in the mid to late 80’s the Santa Ana Saints were a really good team…. They had the Great Running Back Robert Lee who I think was the OC player of the year or something…. 🤣

Other than that, what a stupid thread…. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You made it a point to disparage a bunch 11-13 yr olds

Tell the class how I did that.

I said that high school sucks at football. If you're offended by that, GOOD!

We were talking football, correct? Why bring a little league baseball team into the conversation.

No answer needed.

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I Remember in the mid to late 80’s the Santa Ana Saints were a really good team…. They had the Great Running Back Robert Lee who I think was the OC player of the year or something…. 🤣

Other than that, what a stupid thread…. 🤣🤣

This thread delivers the reality.

I asked what city in california plays the best high school football and I got a bunch of jibbery jib, Little League World Series, and etc.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This thread delivers the reality.

I asked what city in california plays the best high school football and I got a bunch of jibbery jib, Little League World Series, and etc.

You got Cali, we have no answer to your poignant question, you exposed them as being just as irrelevant as Louisiana HS football. The shame!!

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why is everyone giving red a hard time? Lsu and rummel are both winless and he woke up thinking about Mater Dei! It’s flattering! 

LSU and Rummel have lost before......not a big deal at all. Probably lose some more.

It has more to do with you mater haze bums acting like KING KONG in the Creekside thread.

NOT everyone can build a football team pulling kids from 100 different cities throughout southern ca.

If you had to play santa ana kids you wouldn't even be a Texas TAPP team. 

Thank God tonight.

7 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Bellflower public high school football sucks also. Bosco is located in Bellflower. Who cares!

Exactly.  I could make the same case for schools here in Charlotte, where I live, and in Las Vegas and Bradenton and Baltimore and.....why am I wasting my time?  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Exactly.  I could make the same case for schools here in Charlotte, where I live, and in Las Vegas and Bradenton and Baltimore and.....why am I wasting my time?  

He’s still can’t understand why one of LA big boy schools got caught recruiting and they were still dog crap at football 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LSU and Rummel have lost before......not a big deal at all. Probably lose some more.

It has more to do with you mater haze bums acting like KING KONG in the Creekside thread.

NOT everyone can build a football team pulling kids from 100 different cities throughout southern ca.

If you had to play santa ana kids you wouldn't even be a Texas TAPP team. 

Thank God tonight.

Boo Hoo! You damn crybaby! So your saying MD/SJB  have an advantage because the get players from all over SoCal. No shit Sherlock, this has been discussed to death on this board. You really need to come up with some original shit. You keep swinging for the fences then but keep hitting dribblers back to the pitcher. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Boo Hoo! You damn crybaby! So your saying MD/SJB  have an advantage because the get players from all over SoCal. No shit Sherlock, this has been discussed to death on this board. You really need to come up with some original shit. You keep swinging for the fences then but keep hitting dribblers back to the pitcher. 

If it's been discussed so much then why are you still a dick?

Every time mater haze wins a game it should be brought up instead of a couple kids acting like fucking King Kong on a message forum.

Granted, there's not much else going on in california high school football, but still.....show some class and respect 

6 hours ago, MD87 said:

No you can't.

Football in all those places is 1000 times better than santa ana, ca...

.....mater haze is a freak school located in the middle of nowhere.

What city plays the best high school football in california? Answer: Los Angeles

Who are the best high school football teams in Los Angeles? Answer: the Trinity League, with none of the schools actually being in Los Angeles..... 

😂😂

How bad would mater haze beat Crenshaw? Just stop RedZone. lol

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who is the best public high school in Los Angeles this year?

Let's talk about whoever that might be.

According to the ca computer>> these are the Top 2 publics in Los Angeles currently.

1-Birmingham 7.9 rating

2-Garfield 1.9 rating

The Top 2 publics in New Orleans

1-Edna Karr 48 rating

2-Warren Easton 26.1 rating

I guess there's a reason Los Angeles football is never really actually talked about on a message forum....7.9 and 1.9?? Really?

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

According to the ca computer>> these are the Top 2 publics in Los Angeles currently.

1-Birmingham 7.9 rating

2-Garfield 1.9 rating

1-Edna Karr 48 rating

I guess there's a reason Los Angeles football is never really actually talked about on a message forum....7.9 and 1.9?? Really?

Beverly Hills high school was voted football national champions by Academy awards monthly magazine in the 60's and 70's. 

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

1-Birmingham 7.9 rating

2-Garfield 1.9 rating

1-Edna Karr 48 rating

Oh shit, City of Los Angeles football sucks balls, another No Shit Sherlock moment. CA posters have been saying that for years. You should take my course on “How to Talk Shit and Not Sound Like a Dumbass!” because up to this point you have failed miserably and obviously need some help. It’s only $69.95 plus $9.95 SH But Wait! There’s More!  you also get 2 free bumper stickers for mom and dad that say “I’m a proud parent of a Dumbass!” (Just pay separate $9.95 SH)🤪😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

CA posters have been saying that for years. 

No they haven't.

In fact, you've never ever mentioned it.

I imagine the rosters of the city schools are taking a major hit with the Trinity League giving scholarships to all these kids to play out of the city.

LA used to have several strong publics most every year.

Anyways, no more DLS, no more Poly, no more LA publics..... no more anything other than the Trinity League.