Give your Texas at Alabama predictions. Alabama is at -7 right now.

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's very nice both Texas and Alabama got to play a practice game before this game.

Agreed.

Hell GA has a schedule full of non conference practice games. TM, Ball St. UAB. And then a whole slate of practice games in the SEC east, except for Tennessee. Two games against the West, Auburn and Ole Miss. In all conference games in which they play UGA will be at least a two touchdown favorite.

What a joke of a schedule. 🤡🤡

18 hours ago, Ga96 said:

My last statement with this tejas defense. The #1 team in tejas lost to mater dump 45-3

Vs the #30 team in Georgia losing 55-0 I don't even see the comparison there if anything it makes tejas look worse.

The truth be told Duncanville was not the #1 team.  MD can do that to lot of teams on any given Friday night.  

Not sure what to expect going into this week. Clearly we weren't crisp last week. I think we matchup as good as we can at the moment defensively, but have no idea what our mentality is going in. Last week's performance didn't get me too negative, but certainly didn't give me any more confidence.