‘FDA Is Not a Physician’: Appeals Court Sides With Doctors on Ivermectin for COVID-19

Slotback Right

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

are you talking about the same guy who suggested drinking bleach to get rid of Covid???...🤡

No,

I was referring to yer idol

the one you agree with here, you know

orange man. 

🤡

PS: although I can see (as yer always confused) ...

...why ya don't even know the dif tween bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and chlorine dioxide.

🤡🤡

BTW: Sip on some   "S C I E N C E" ...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195670121003200

Science GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

🤡🤡🤡

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Troll said:

No,

I was referring to yer idol

the one you agree with here, you know

orange man. 

🤡

PS: although I can see (as yer always confused) ...

...why ya don't even know the dif tween bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and chlorine dioxide.

🤡🤡

BTW: Sip on some   "S C I E N C E" ...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195670121003200

🤡🤡🤡

Mayve one day you'll make some kind of sense??...🙄

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Mayve one day you'll make some kind of sense??...🙄

What did you miss ?

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

Current Risk Assessment

Based on what CDC knows now...BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

PS: It's ok to blame T fer dat...but it is fairly ironic...

... with you supporting his "greatest bigly achievement" and all...

🤡

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

What did you miss ?

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

Current Risk Assessment

Based on what CDC knows now...BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

PS: It's ok to blame T fer dat...but it is fairly ironic...

... with you supporting his "greatest bigly achievement" and all...

🤡

you missed the word "may"?..or people who have previously had COVID-19??....🙄

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you missed the word "may"?..or people who have previously had COVID-19??....🙄

actually ...

I specifically included them

in those cliff notes here...

Duh

🤡

PS: feel free to 👉actually read 👈 the studies....

...or "conspiracies" as you call them.

🤡🤡

BTW: Since you  are such a proponent of T's  bigly best achievement...

...how would ya rate his "art of the deal" fast track negotiations he made with big pharma... on yer behalf.

🤡🤡🤡

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

actually ...

I specifically included them

in those cliff notes here...

Duh

🤡

PS: feel free to 👉actually read 👈 the studies....

...or "conspiracies" as you call them.

🤡🤡

BTW: Since you  are such a proponent of T's  bigly best achievement...

...how would ya rate his "art of the deal" fast track negotiations he made with big pharma... on yer behalf.

🤡🤡🤡

.BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

So when you combine the % of Americans who had Covid with % of people who got the vaccine what would you come up with...a very high percentage....so what's your point??....vaccine=bad

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

So when you combine the % of Americans who had Covid with % of people who got the vaccine what would you come up with...a very high percentage....so what's your point??....vaccine=bad

It's not MY point dummy...

It's the CDC's member ?

(based on "what they know now" of course)

Lern to read

🤡

PS: It's actually a simple cumulative effect,

of weakening the immune system...if you even care.

🤡🤡

BTW: So what's yer point...

...that yer idol Trump's fast tracked gift to you, is more important than "current science"? Tvax MUST = good ???

🤡🤡🤡

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hmm, so dead people can make wishes in your world?  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since dead people get to vote in your world as well.  What you gonna wish for after you’re gone?

dead people vote huh?....how many?...any clue?....did you hear that from Trump?....and what about the Italian CIA using satellites to change voting machines?....you forget about that?....that happened according to Sidney and Meadows!!.....🙄

22 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hmm, so dead people can make wishes in your world?  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since dead people get to vote in your world as well.  What you gonna wish for after you’re gone?

no but dead people's families can tell you how dumb it was no to wear a mask during the outbreak...but you're too smart for that B.S.!....🙄

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no but dead people's families can tell you how dumb it was no to wear a mask during the outbreak...but you're too smart for that B.S.!....🙄

You can get an immunological assay performed that will let you know if you are or aren’t a candidate for the Vid.  Your insurance company definitely won’t cover it but if you want to know whether you need to bother with a mask or keep taking your shots with the G-juice, it provides piece of mind.  I got mine for free.  BTW, how many shots you up to now?  Are you in the quadruple boosted club yet?    

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You can get an immunological assay performed that will let you know if you are or aren’t a candidate for the Vid.  Your insurance company definitely won’t cover it but if you want to know whether you need to bother with a mask or keep taking your shots with the G-juice, it provides piece of mind.  I got mine for free.  BTW, how many shots you up to now?  Are you in the quadruple boosted club yet?    

I think I'm up to 3?....have to ask the Mrs...I'm good and I'm not a big vaccine guy. I never get the flu vaccine but Covid has long lasting effects/symptoms and that's what scared the crap out of me.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!  Nope...not in a cult.  🤣

Hey dumbass, there are plenty of “dead” people that voted.  That speaks to the inefficiency, and inaccuracy of voter roles, and the ineptitude that allows this to happen.  But, I didn’t infer that changed the outcome of the election.  It’s your feeble minded psyche that causes you to over-react and make assumptions.  I’ve seen you do that before.  But, that’s why stereotypes and generalization are still so persistent. 

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Hey dumbass, there are plenty of “dead” people that voted.  That speaks to the inefficiency, and inaccuracy of voter roles, and the ineptitude that allows this to happen.  But, I didn’t infer that changed the outcome of the election.  It’s your feeble minded psyche that causes you to over-react and make assumptions.  I’ve seen you do that before.  But, that’s why stereotypes and generalization are still so persistent. 

LMAO.  There have not been plenty of dead people that voted.  And that is what somebody in a cult would say.  🤔

You all have projection and believing bs that isn't real as a common trait.  

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO.  There have not been plenty of dead people that voted.  And that is what somebody in a cult would say.  🤔

When proven wrong (yet again)

you trying to claim "they" exagerated 

so you think you win...🤣

is fitting for you.

👍

PS:

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You all have projection   

in this case...that would be you 👌

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You all have projection and believing bs that isn't real as a common trait.  

There are a number of sources you can check to verify that “dead” people have indeed voted.  A number of people across the country have been convicted of voter fraud for casting votes of dead people, usually relatives. 
Again I remind you that I did not at any point indicate it was significant enough to have affected the election outcome.  You just made that assumption.  

Plus, you have defined me as a cultist.  Based on which definition using the Oxford dictionary, primary, secondary, or tertiary?  

Also, do you throw the cultist term around hoping to reinforce to yourself that those who you deem as cultists can receive severe treatment and you’ll be satisfied they were treated acceptably from a legal perspective while at the same time wiping your moral slate clean?  You know, like Waco, should it come to that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

There are a number of sources you can check to verify that “dead” people have indeed voted.  A number of people across the country have been convicted of voter fraud for casting votes of dead people, usually relatives. 
Again I remind you that I did not at any point indicate it was significant enough to have affected the election outcome.  You just made that assumption.  

Plus, you have defined me as a cultist.  Based on which definition using the Oxford dictionary, primary, secondary, or tertiary?  

Also, do you throw the cultist term around hoping to reinforce to yourself that those who you deem as cultists can receive severe treatment and you’ll be satisfied they were treated acceptably from a legal perspective while at the same time wiping your moral slate clean?  You know, like Waco, should it come to that.  

I do hope you get out one day.  Good luck.  If you don't like the label...quit checking the boxes.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I do hope you get out one day.  Good luck.  If you don't like the label...quit checking the boxes.  

he gave you the right info dummy...

that you intentionally misinterpret and project 

is YOUR issue...

well...that and yer very cultish antifa infatuation

🙄

PS: your chosen cult is not culture,

hope this helps... 👌

BTW: 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

he gave you the right info dummy...

that you intentionally misinterpret and project