Lafayette Christian, La (the real LCA) May Have The Best QB In The Nation...

RedZone

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Johnson is chasing Brock Berlin's All Time State Total Yardage record..... 

https://www.on3.com/teams/lsu-tigers/news/jujuan-johnson-chasing-louisianas-top-high-school-record/

In 1999, quarterback Brock Berlin wrapped up a storied high school career at Evangel with 13,659 total yards on offense.

It was the most in Louisiana high school football history, and nobody has topped the mark since.

And how did Berlin’s career pan out? I guess it’s easy to sling it all over the place when you play shitty competition or play 4 quarters during blowouts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

And how did Berlin’s career pan out? I guess it’s easy to sling it all over the place when you play shitty competition or play 4 quarters during blowouts.

Lafayette Christian QB Ju'Juan Johnson is better than the QB at sjb and sta......you wouldn't know that though because you've never seen him play.

And like I said he's not a QB, he could probably be one though if he pressed the issue. 

I could post highlights, but a guy like you wouldn't even know what you were looking at.

And Brock Berlin was a hell of a high school QB, ask anyone who knows anything. He had one good season at Miami which was his senior season. 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Lafayette Christian QB Ju'Juan Johnson is better than the QB at sjb and sta......you wouldn't know that though because you've never seen him play.

And like I said he's not a QB, he could probably be one though if he pressed the issue. 

I could post highlights, but a guy like you wouldn't even know what you were looking at.

And Brock Berlin was a hell of a high school QB, ask anyone who knows anything. He had one good season at Miami which was his senior season. 

Yah, like you can compare them when the level of competition is light years different. Ju’Jaun isn’t throwing against 4-5 star DB’s and LB’s everyday. I’m not saying he can’t be great but right now you’re just talking out your ass for the hell of it. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Yah, like you can compare them when the level of competition is light years different. Ju’Jaun isn’t throwing against 4-5 star DB’s and LB’s everyday. I’m not saying he can’t be great but right now you’re just talking out your ass for the hell of it. 

Lafayette Christian Academy will probably play a tougher schedule than Folsom (CA) and some of those other California pretenders this year.... for whatever that's worth.

I've seen what these California teams are playing. You have a lot of nerve to even be speaking. I guess you don't mind being embarrassed though.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Lafayette Christian Academy will probably play a tougher schedule than Folsom (CA) and some of those other California pretenders this year.... for whatever that's worth.

I've seen what these California teams are playing. You have a lot of nerve to even be speaking. I guess you don't mind being embarrassed though.

Your the Donald Trump of this forum thinking that if you speak it must be true. Sorry, you just look like the asshat he is.