College football Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Does USC play Colorado this year?….. if so that game to have 150 points scored with those 2 defenses!!…. 🤣

Yes they play in Boulder. I know it’s shocking, but USC has a better defense than TCU……… and the Heisman winner. If a chandler morris led offense was able to put up 42 points and 541 yards against Colorado…. Lincoln Riley and Caleb are going to do ungodly things to them. Good guys by 3-4 scores.

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yes they play in boulder. I know it’s shocking, but USC has a better defense than TCU……… and the Heisman winner. If a chandler morris led offense was able to put up 42 points and 541 yards against Colorado…. Lincoln Riley and Caleb are going to do ungodly things to them. Good guys by 3-4 scores.

So 84-63?  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

But Rice has a Mater Dei quarterback; they should be blowing Texas out with him alone 😌 😁

Lol. Kid plays at Rice. He was undefeated as a starter at Georgia where he had the supporting cast. Was spoiled with an elite OL and had who is now a top 10 NFL WR in Amon Ra St Brown while at MD. No secret about JT. We obviously all had higher hopes for him. Regardless, he doesn’t play defense. Texas should have scored 3-4 TD’s. 

• Like 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Tulane will kick off in a couple minutes vs South Alabama 

South Alabama was a pretty good team last year going 10-3, losing bowl game. They almost beat UCLA last year losing 32-31.

I'm not a Tulane fan, but I always like to see him do well. 

Hopefully last year wasn't a fluke.

I think South Alabama is better than Nevada.

Just sayin'