Georgia week 3 Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And Butler scores with no time left on the clock... 31-13 Butler over Langston Hughes going into half

Whoever is working the scoreboard sucks...

Its 30-13 Butler at halftime. Butler is just nickle and diming it down the field and Hughes cant stop them.

@Nolebull813 Hughes struggled with McEachern in the 1st half last week before turning it on and winning 40-9. They seem to be slow starters, but they mightve dug themselves in too deep of a hole idk.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Butler is making Hughes think. Just as Gainesville did. Only Butler appears to have more athletes than Gainesville.

Unrelated but man Baylor and Ok state are making my $10 lines .10 cent lines... 

Wtf is happening... 

Ok state is about to turnover on downs to Central Ark state 

And Baylor is down 2 TD's to Texas state at home with the Bobcats driving it down the bears throats... 

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Unrelated but man Baylor and Ok state are making my $10 lines .10 cent lines... 

Wtf is happening... 

Ok state is about to turnover on downs to Central Ark state 

And Baylor is down 2 TD's to Texas state at home with the Bobcats driving it down the bears throats... 

These days nearly every team has quality skill position players. And on the right day, can make yours miserable… Until depth and beef catch up.  It's hard to get up to play teams you're not familiar with and who play in the FCS. Even before Georgia Southern went D1 the Eagles were putting the fear of God into teams that on paper they didn't belong on the field with. 1988.  Leading FSU well into the 4th. Taking a solid Pat Dye coached Auburn team to the limit on the Plains. Furman and The Citadel have beat Scar in my lifetime. And given Clemson some tension-filled first halves. I watched a Cotton Bowl-bound UGA squad get their ass kicked for 59 minutes and about 30 seconds by the drum roll please,  Richmond Spiders. Strange games and outcomes. Isn't it great?

1 minute ago, JCGIII said:

These days nearly every team has quality skill position players. And on the right day, can make yours miserable… Until depth and beef catch up.  It's hard to get up to play teams you're not familiar with and who play in the FCS. Even before Georgia Southern went D1 the Eagles were putting the fear of God into teams that on paper they didn't belong on the field with. 1988.  Leading FSU well into the 4th. Taking a solid Pat Dye coached Auburn team to the limit on the Plains. Furman and The Citadel have beat Scar in my lifetime. And given Clemson some tension-filled first halves. I watched a Cotton Bowl-bound UGA squad get their ass kicked for 59 minutes and about 30 seconds by the drum roll please,  Richmond Spiders. Strange games and outcomes. Isn't it great?

Thats part of what makes the game so exciting

This week was rough ngl... 

Think Buford is Home next week against  Marietta... 

Think Parkview gets Mill Creek on the road @Horsefly already  called it though... and I think he's right.  

Mill Creek is already playing like their ready for the title game and Parkview isnt.... 

its gonna be a blow out... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yes sir. 

The thing that sucks is Coach Queen from what little I know and have heard is not  a bad guy.... 

He's a good coach thats plagued with Mediocre results and some unfortunate season endings.... 

Honestly though I don't even feel like a coaching swap would solve NC's problems.... 

Hughes turned it over 4 times & gave up a passing TD on the last play before halftime. They just put themselves in too deep of a hole to climb out of.

I didnt watch the entire game, so I only got to see 2 of the turnovers... but 1 was around their own 10 which Butler turned into a TD quickly. And the other was with about 4 mins left in the game with the score 30-27, again in their own territory around the 25. Some very, very bad mistakes by Hughes in the game vs Butler.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Hughes turned it over 4 times & gave up a passing TD on the last play before halftime. They just put themselves in too deep of a hole to climb out of.

I didnt watch the entire game, so I only got to see 2 of the turnovers... but 1 was around their own 10 which Butler turned into a TD quickly. And the other was with about 4 mins left in the game with the score 30-27, again in their own territory around the 25. Some very, very bad mistakes by Hughes in the game vs Butler.

Teams have an off night; it happens. 

Last year Bosco,NJ beat Bergen Catholic 31-7 in the regular season. But in the finals for all the marbles, Bergen beat Bosco 45-0!!!

That’s a 69 point swing. 

The thing about OOS games is you only get that one shot. So one bad game and it sticks with you forever