The Hunter Biden verdict is in...

DBP66

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yea it does. Difference between you and I is I can say both sides are trash whereas you’re nose is up your party’s ass. 

Same for the klittens, oblameless, the bushes and the rest of them. All trash 

I'm glad to hear you say it applies both ways....I'm a registered Independent for a reason...😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm glad to hear you say it applies both ways....I'm a registered Independent for a reason...😉

That’s why I chuckle when y’all come at me about trump. Like I give a fuck. I know he’s a piece of shit. I know the treat are too. 

This is where me and most here differ. Haven’t seen anybody else say they all are trash. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, concha said:

Because he's a dishonest liberal-as-fuck dumbass.

Welcome back Don!...btw...did you watch you boy Durham get embarrassed in yesterday's hearings??....the guy who was going to expose the "deep state" and save the day for you dumb-ass clowns and who went 0-2 in court....he got his ass handed to him....😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Hunter Biden failed to pay taxes on $8.3 MILLION in income and the DOJ REJECTED U.S. attorney bids to bring charges in Washington D.C. and California, IRS whistleblowers reveal in bombshell testimony

WOW!!....LOL...too little too late champ....2 misdemeanors....wonk..wonk...and is this one of the whistleblowers that flew the coup and went MIA??...🤡