The Hunter Biden verdict is in...

DBP66

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Nolebull813 just one example of 2 tiers of Justice

Rapper Kodak Black's attorney is openly questioning why Hunter Biden didn't get the same treatment as his client, despite being charged with the same offense.Biden pleater Biden Gotetheart Deal Everyone Kns ItHunter den Got a Sweetheart Deaand Eveno

Hunter Biden Charges Spark Kodak Black Comparisons

Rapper Kodak Black's attorney is openly questioning why Hunter Biden didn't get the same treatment as his client, despite being charged with the same offense. Black was charged with the same federal weapons crime as Biden but Black was sentenced to more than three years in prison while President Joe Biden's son made a plea deal to avoid jail time.

Darryl Strawberry, Wesley Snipes. JaRule.  All black males pleaded guilty to the same charges all went To prison.  But Corrupt white males judged by white males are fukn Corrupt

If Hunter Biden was black he’d be in Pelican Bay State by now

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Either  way it don’t matter cause there is no way in hell Biden is not gonna smoke crack on probation, there ain’t no way he’s passing probation 

He has been getting a pass.

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

If Hunter Biden was black he’d be in Pelican Bay State by now

He fits every black male stereotype except being held accountable and given hash prison sentences.  Exhibit A that black males are denigrated about. But this white Male just keeps fucking up and keeps sliding by.  B.S. Blind ass Justice system that destroys the lives of black males.  Supposedly some foreigners gave him millions.  😁Nothing worse than a rich drug addict

Black male stereotype.  Hilarious

1. Baby mama is a Hoe

2.  Denies Baby girl

3.  Doesn't have a job

4.  Illegally possession of a firearm

5.  Kicked out of Navy Reserves over Cocaine

6.  He even banged his dead brothers Bitch.  Even rappers draw the line with that.

If this was a black male he would have been buried under a jail and there would be 400 graphs and stats here trying to impress on other charlatans that's just our culture.  Hypocrites.  

Plenty rich white boys like old H. B. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe black people should vote for Trump.  Historically before his presidency he was prominent and rapped about due to his affinity to fuck bitches and bling out and put his name everywhere.  He pardoned Lil Wayne who had a federal firearm conviction. And the following that doesn't include Ms. Johnson.  He even pardoned Jack Johnson from a racist conviction 80 years ago. I'm no fan of his but give credit when it's due.  President Trump during his final hours in office. He joined three other figures from the hip-hop universe, including the Florida rapper Kodak Black, another client of Mr. Cohen’s; Desiree Perez, the chief executive of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation; and Michael Harris, known as Harry-O, a founder of Death Row Records who has been in prison for 30 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

He has been getting a pass.

He fits every black male stereotype except being held accountable and given hash prison sentences.  Exhibit A that black males are denigrated about. But this white Male just keeps fucking up and keeps sliding by.  B.S. Blind ass Justice system that destroys the lives of black males.  Supposedly some foreigners gave him millions.  😁Nothing worse than a rich drug addict

Black male stereotype.  Hilarious

1. Baby mama is a Hoe

2.  Denies Baby girl

3.  Doesn't have a job

4.  Illegally possession of a firearm

5.  Kicked out of Navy Reserves over Cocaine

6.  He even banged his dead brothers Bitch.  Even rappers draw the line with that.

If this was a black male he would have been buried under a jail and there would be 400 graphs and stats here trying to impress on other charlatans that's just our culture.  Hypocrites.  

Plenty rich white boys like old H. B. 

But this white Male son of the sitting Democrat president just keeps fucking up and keeps sliding by.

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Maybe black people should vote for Trump.  Historically before his presidency he was prominent and rapped about due to his affinity to fuck bitches and bling out and put his name everywhere.  He pardoned Lil Wayne who had a federal firearm conviction. And the following that doesn't include Ms. Johnson.  He even pardoned Jack Johnson from a racist conviction 80 years ago. I'm no fan of his but give credit when it's due.  President Trump during his final hours in office. He joined three other figures from the hip-hop universe, including the Florida rapper Kodak Black, another client of Mr. Cohen’s; Desiree Perez, the chief executive of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation; and Michael Harris, known as Harry-O, a founder of Death Row Records who has been in prison for 30 years.

Everyone was perfectly fine with him until he ran as a Republican for President. Then the machine went into overload to destroy him and the same people who were friends or acquaintances turned on him because they were scared to be blacklisted 

https://www.xxlmag.com/rap-lyrics-with-donald-trump/

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

For the record i'm not a DemonCrat or RepubllKKKan.  The identity politics don't work on me.   Fuck Hunter Biden.  This Mofo's son did this   I don't give a damn about either party.  And stop quoting Malcolm without contex

Oregon GOP leader urged to resign after son seen giving Nazi salute next to WWII German plane

• Thanks 1

He taught me both of your Party's are hypocrites and the greatest hypocrites are those of you subscribes to either.  Your finger pointing on one party is indicative of your hypocrisy.  Pardon me but I will skip the tutelage.  One side says the others are Racist, then the other claims I'm on a Plantation by the other side. 

Me being an Intelligent Kneegrow.  I see each side pointing out their racism.  No one of intelligence would embrace this B.S.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

He taught me both of your Party's are hypocrites and the greatest hypocrites are those of you subscribes to either.  Your finger pointing on one party is indicative of your hypocrisy.  Pardon me but I will skip the tutelage.  One side says the others are Racist, then the other claims I'm on a Plantation by the other side. 

Me being an Intelligent Kneegrow.  I see each side pointing out their racism.  No one of intelligence would embrace this B.S.  

I concur. I don't know why they try. I will never fall for any of the BS they talk about 

I know too much.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

DD, you forgot to do drive-by's on this White Jesus cat who apparently keeps shitting on your forehead... and bacon. Can't forget bacon. Even though it's delicious.

90 year old Non Swine Eater observers dietary laws.  He can possibly reach 100 and not look like old Mitch did at 65.  

Louis Farrakhan 2018.jpg

81 year old Swine Eater observes no Dietary laws   in 5 Years they will need to Raise this rascal's neck above his head and tie it in a knot.  Or he will need a damn Chin Bra.  🤣Gravity is killing this swine eaters face.  There is no bone structure anywhere.  He can't even smile and raise any muscles in his face.  Bacon is awesome 

Mitch McConnell being treated for concussion after fall at DC hotel - ABC  News

Indeed you will become what you eat.  Most swine eaters have that Chin Problem once they hit Fifty.  

How to professionally debone a pig's head - Pig Butchery - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

DD, you forgot to do drive-by's on this White Jesus cat who apparently keeps shitting on your forehead... and bacon. Can't forget bacon. Even though it's delicious.

I will let my Forefather speak on it wkmkmelpqjty2a7sgkks5jzg6e1.jpg?resize=300%2C204&ssl=1

I am filled with unutterable loathing when I contemplate the religious pomp and show, together with the horrible inconsistencies, which every where surround me. We have men-stealers for ministers, women-whippers for missionaries, and cradle-plunderers for church members. The man who wields the blood-clotted cowskin during the week fills the pulpit on Sunday, and claims to be a minister of the meek and lowly Jesus. The man who robs me of my earnings at the end of each week meets me as a classleader on Sunday morning, to show me the way of life, and the path of salvation. He who sells my sister, for purposes of prostitution, stands forth as the pious advocate of purity. He who proclaims it a religious duty to read the Bible denies me the right of learning to read the name of the God who made me. He who is the religious advocate of marriage robs whole millions of its sacred influence, and leaves them to the ravages of wholesale pollution. The warm defender of the sacredness of the family relation is the same that scatters whole families,—sundering husbands and wives, parents and children, sisters and brothers,—leaving the hut vacant, and the hearth desolate.

We see the thief preaching against theft, and the adulterer against adultery. We have men sold to build churches, women sold to support the gospel, and babes sold to purchase Bibles for the poor heathen! all for the glory of God and the good of souls! The slave auctioneer’s bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave-trade go hand in hand together. The slave prison and the church stand near each other. The clanking of fetters and the rattling of chains in the prison, and the pious psalm and solemn prayer in the church, may be heard at the same time. The dealers in the bodies and souls of men erect their stand in the presence of the pulpit, and they mutually help each other. The dealer gives his blood-stained gold to support the pulpit, and the pulpit, in return, covers his infernal business with the garb of Christianity. Here we have religion and robbery the allies of each other—devils dressed in angels’ robes, and hell presenting the semblance of paradise.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Notice he didn't say Liberal or Republican. el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz; said this.  

“The white man will try to satisfy us with symbolic victories rather than economic equity and real justice” ~Malcolm X

talking About this Justice and Democracy.

What did Macolm have to say about marriage, aborting one's children (at a rate 3x the national average), reveling in a culture that gives us music like "WAP", looting etc etc...?  Is that a White Jesus thing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I will let my Forefather speak on it wkmkmelpqjty2a7sgkks5jzg6e1.jpg?resize=300%2C204&ssl=1

I am filled with unutterable loathing when I contemplate the religious pomp and show, together with the horrible inconsistencies, which every where surround me. We have men-stealers for ministers, women-whippers for missionaries, and cradle-plunderers for church members. The man who wields the blood-clotted cowskin during the week fills the pulpit on Sunday, and claims to be a minister of the meek and lowly Jesus. The man who robs me of my earnings at the end of each week meets me as a classleader on Sunday morning, to show me the way of life, and the path of salvation. He who sells my sister, for purposes of prostitution, stands forth as the pious advocate of purity. He who proclaims it a religious duty to read the Bible denies me the right of learning to read the name of the God who made me. He who is the religious advocate of marriage robs whole millions of its sacred influence, and leaves them to the ravages of wholesale pollution. The warm defender of the sacredness of the family relation is the same that scatters whole families,—sundering husbands and wives, parents and children, sisters and brothers,—leaving the hut vacant, and the hearth desolate.

We see the thief preaching against theft, and the adulterer against adultery. We have men sold to build churches, women sold to support the gospel, and babes sold to purchase Bibles for the poor heathen! all for the glory of God and the good of souls! The slave auctioneer’s bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave-trade go hand in hand together. The slave prison and the church stand near each other. The clanking of fetters and the rattling of chains in the prison, and the pious psalm and solemn prayer in the church, may be heard at the same time. The dealers in the bodies and souls of men erect their stand in the presence of the pulpit, and they mutually help each other. The dealer gives his blood-stained gold to support the pulpit, and the pulpit, in return, covers his infernal business with the garb of Christianity. Here we have religion and robbery the allies of each other—devils dressed in angels’ robes, and hell presenting the semblance of paradise.

Nothing more recent?

Also, are those blanket observations, or did Douglass recognize that we are not perfect and there are bad apples?

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

90 year old Non Swine Eater observers dietary laws.  He can possibly reach 100 and not look like old Mitch did at 65.  

Louis Farrakhan 2018.jpg

81 year old Swine Eater observes no Dietary laws   in 5 Years they will need to Raise this rascal's neck above his head and tie it in a knot.  Or he will need a damn Chin Bra.  🤣Gravity is killing this swine eaters face.  There is no bone structure anywhere.  He can't even smile and raise any muscles in his face.  Bacon is awesome 

Mitch McConnell being treated for concussion after fall at DC hotel - ABC  News

Indeed you will become what you eat.  Most swine eaters have that Chin Problem once they hit Fifty.  

How to professionally debone a pig's head - Pig Butchery - YouTube

Scientific and unimpeachable.

No doubt.

14 hours ago, concha said:

But this white Male son of the sitting Democrat president just keeps fucking up and keeps sliding by.

What I find odd is so many of the guys here who love everything about Justice, as they espouse, but seem to be celebrating a fucking useless piece of trash getting away with multiple felonies as if they get something out of it. Who thinks like this?

I haven’t seen one one (maybe I missed it) lefty loon say “Hunter should go to prison like every one of us on this board would have if we committed those crimes.” 

Just sad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

What I find odd is so many of the guys here who love everything about Justice, as they espouse, but seem to be celebrating a fucking useless piece of trash getting away with multiple felonies as if they get something out of it. Who thinks like this?

I haven’t seen one one (maybe I missed it) lefty loon say “Hunter should go to prison like every one of us on this board would have if we committed those crimes.” 

Just sad

"getting away with multiple felonies"??....sounds like someone we all know....but hopefully not for long....😉

“Hunter should go to prison like every one of us on this board would have if we committed those crimes.” .....does that apply to Trump too? stealing top secret files....staring a riot...interfering in a state's election.....😉

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"getting away with multiple felonies"??....sounds like someone we all know....but hopefully not for long....😉

“Hunter should go to prison like every one of us on this board would have if we committed those crimes.” .....does that apply to Trump too? stealing top secret files....staring a riot...interfering in a state's election.....😉

Yea it does. Difference between you and I is I can say both sides are trash whereas you’re nose is up your party’s ass. 

Same for the klittens, oblameless, the bushes and the rest of them. All trash 

• Haha 1