Bosco might go 2-7

181pl

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yep. SPP is doing the best way to win the state. Hansen doesnt care about national rankings. hes there to win the state and hes got a good chance of doing it. 3 bye week fully rested going into league play. Can test out his new QB and fix the glitches before SJR BC DBP DPC. UC is gonna be the #1 seed. They are 30 points ahead of North Bergen

Don't believe any of that stuff that any of these coaches don't care about national rankings. They all know and follow but make believe it doesn't matter.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Don't believe any of that stuff that any of these coaches don't care about national rankings. They all know and follow but make believe it doesn't matter.

I truly believe hansen doesnt care. Yea he may look at it but its not his most important thing. He doesnt schedule for national rankings. He wants to win the state. He has a good chance of doing it this year. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Just saying. BD proves that a non-TX program can be highly ranked without playing any OOS teams. I personally rank them lower in my poll since they don't, but the majority of the pollsters don't care either way. If SPP played Snyder instead of SJP and won 56-0, they'd be ranked even higher now. 

yes they would be. They would have gotten like 10 or so power points for beating Synder

there are only 4relevant  teams in the NPG4, so you can be dog crap all year and get a few breaks beat one of the 4 and be in the chip . Total crap. Joes and DePaul should refuse to play NPG3 playoffs . Is it possible DBP loses to Delby ? Also it is getting really old all the 2011 talk yes they were great and deserve to be brought up when talking about all time Bosco teams but wholly crap its brought up in just about every single Bosco thread every week. Its 2017 time to move on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd say he definitely cares about national and state rankings. That's why he strategically schedules the way he does. It works. He's T50 at worst right now. 

People used to say GT never cared about national rankings. Bullshit. He knew exactly where Bosco was ranked when they were at their dominance. I remember an interview with him quoting where the 2010 team was ranked and where they finished. I think it's a badge of honor and can be used to promote your program. Finish in top 100 is not an easy feat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The posters who won't let go are those that moved out of NJ years ago and can't come to grips that times change and evolve for better or worse. They still drive old muscle cars, listen to outdated music and wear parachute pants and capezios. 

I forgot all the modern day snowflakes on this board that know everything. Someday we can all be like them. Sorry folks but there a difference between parity and mediocre football. This is year #2 of the decline of the BNU football. If those who refuse to believe it please check out the OOS records ( which by the way are still impressive overall).

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, when the premise of this thread is... DBP is likely to go 2-7, and then CalPreps still says DBP will demolish the Packers to the tune of nearly 30 points... 

I'm thinking it's time to get out the ol' hammer and chisel and start carving the tomb stone. xD

that was 2011 DBP vs 2011 CC

• Haha 1