Hey ECHS

Columbiafan

5 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Columbiafan is here to have fun, not get diss'ed by jerks. Teach if you're going to teach, but don't be an ass about it and try to run those that post off.

He is young and learning by fire. He has brought more to discussions in his first year than some have in 5.

Nolebull you are still a rookie compared to most on here, and trying to impress everyone with your BS isn't working.

Who I'm trying to impress? Lol. Apparently not you 😂

I'm only giving him a hard time because he is a blind homer who thinks Columbia is much better than they really are. People don't like the truth. They like living in a safe space bubble, but if you take you shit to a national board people will give you their opinions.

Columbia is not a good football team so when he makes excuses for them and tries to paint a pretty picture it's annoying. If he said I love Columbia and will root them on no matter what and hope for the best then fine. But he makes these outlandish predictions and they aren't even good enough to come close to them so its more of a "I told you so" kinda deal. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm only giving him a hard time because he is a blind homer who thinks Columbia is much better than they really are. People don't like the truth. They like living in a safe space bubble, but if you take you shit to a national board people will give you their opinions.

Columbia is not a good football team so when he makes excuses for them and tries to paint a pretty picture it's annoying. If he said I love Columbia and will root them on no matter what and hope for the best then fine. But he makes these outlandish predictions and they aren't even good enough to come close to them so its more of a "I told you so" kinda deal. 

So saying we can beat a team with 1 elite player is outlandish? 

Facts are facts and several people i talked to at the game from Jacksonville agreed with me on the fact the 2 teams were very close talent wise but Columbia just couldn't stop Derrick Jones 

Watch the game,  you would be shocked How much he saved their ass during that game

As for Madison you can watch the toaster film or not idc because i don't post here to convince you or ECHS about columbia, season still has a way to go and is by no means finished for anyone, i know what my team is capable of, beilive it if you choose to or not, your choice but don't come crying to me when we ruin your 7a pickems like last year 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So saying we can beat a team with 1 elite player is outlandish? 

Facts are facts and several people i talked to at the game from Jacksonville agreed with me on the fact the 2 teams were very close talent wise but Columbia just couldn't stop Derrick Jones 

Watch the game,  you would be shocked How much he saved their ass during that game

As for Madison you can watch the toaster film or not idc because i don't post here to convince you or ECHS about columbia, season still has a way to go and is by no means finished for anyone, i know what my team is capable of, beilive it if you choose to or not, your choice but don't come crying to me when we ruin your 7a pickems like last year 

You got an killed by Lee. It wasn't close ever. The finished 48-24 but was long out of hand. 

If you were close in talent and got ass waxed like that then it sounds like you need to clean house. 

There is no justification for a 7A supposed "quality team" to get whooped by a 1A team. It doesn't matter if it's the number 1 ranked team in 1A. 

Hell 1A was so bad that they cried to split from 2A when 2A wasn't even good! Lol. 

You guys need to do some soul searching because if you make the playoffs and get waxed again you might need to make some big changes going forward 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You got an killed by Lee. It wasn't close ever. The finished 48-24 but was long out of hand. 

If you were close in talent and got ass waxed like that then it sounds like you need to clean house. 

There is no justification for a 7A supposed "quality team" to get whooped by a 1A team. It doesn't matter if it's the number 1 ranked team in 1A. 

Hell 1A was so bad that they cried to split from 2A when 2A wasn't even good! Lol. 

You guys need to do some soul searching because if you make the playoffs and get waxed again you might need to make some big changes going forward 

They are a 3a or 4a school that moved down 

25+ seniors is not a normal 1a number

And the game was close early which you would know if you actually watched the game 

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They are a 3a or 4a school that moved down 

25+ seniors is not a normal 1a number

And the game was close early which you would know if you actually watched the game 

Close early is the best you can come up with for losing to a 1A team? Damn. 

This is the 3rd year for Madison being in 1A and they haven't even made it to the finals yet. Don't try and put lipstick on a pig. It's a bad loss and Columbia is reeling. 

Hopefully for your sake they get it together and make a run and finish 2017 with a  respectable record 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Close early is the best you can come up with for losing to a 1A team? Damn. 

This is the 3rd year for Madison being in 1A and they haven't even made it to the finals yet. Don't try and put lipstick on a pig. It's a bad loss and Columbia is reeling. 

Hopefully for your sake they get it together and make a run and finish 2017 with a  respectable record 

Actually i was talking about Lee game being close early, not that you would know that because you only looked at score after game instead of watching it 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually i was talking about Lee game being close early, not that you would know that because you only looked at score after game instead of watching it 

Actually I followed the whole game on twitter via the Lee Football handle! 

It was score after score after score. 

Lee scored 20 in the 1st quarter and it was 35-18 at half. 

At what point was it a game? 

moral victories are for losers 

Actually I followed the whole game on twitter via the Lee Football handle! 

It was score after score after score. 

Lee scored 20 in the 1st quarter and it was 35-18 at half. 

At what point was it a game? 

moral victories are for losers 

20-12 with Columbia in Lee territory 

Then Lee guy was taken in ambulance and Lee took out the anger from that on us

We were about to score first drive of 2nd half then fumbled 

Again something you would have seen if you watched the live stream 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I get the Homer thing... 

Just don't run off newbies because they have spirit for their teams. I can see that Columbiafan can fight is own battles though, so you have at it. 

peace brother...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

20-12 with Columbia in Lee territory 

Then Lee guy was taken in ambulance and Lee took out the anger from that on us

We were about to score first drive of 2nd half then fumbled 

Again something you would have seen if you watched the live stream 

Fumbles are part of the game. its  always easy to delete all the negative things that happen and say it would have been closer. 

Duh!!! 

Maybe Columbia should have been teaching better ball security instead of reading your blogs about how great they are 😂

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fumbles are part of the game. its  always easy to delete all the negative things that happen and say it would have been closer. 

Duh!!! 

Maybe Columbia should have been teaching better ball security instead of reading your blogs about how great they are 😂

Actually most of my confidence i haven't even talked about this year 

I learned that mistake last year that i don't need to count chickens until they hatch

Duh!!! 

I never said it wasn't our fault for turnovers 

Turnovers killed us last 2 games and I'm sure coaches are focusing on it but to say the game was never close is ridiculous and easily can be disputed by watching the damn tape which you said you were gonna do yet you admitted that you didn't watch the game 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm not running off anyone.  Everything we discussed about Columbia was on the Florida Board 

Yes and you really would have a better arguement if you watched the game and then gave your insight, the reason i put the link on here is so people could actually see it for themselves and have a better insight and view then you can get from twitter or scorestream 

Even if you were correct and all the  fumbling and bumbling and self-inflicted  mistakes  Columbia caused on their own,  that is proof itself that they are not a very good team 

Columbia was down by 8 points after the first quarter 

They were down by 18 at half time 

They were down by 24 points after the third quarter 

And they lost the game by 24 points at the end 

So why would someone have to be on the sidelines of that game to understand that it was an ass whoopin? 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Even if you were correct and all the  fumbling and bumbling and self-inflicted  mistakes  Columbia caused on their own,  that is proof itself that they are not a very good team 

Columbia was down by 8 points after the first quarter 

They were down by 18 at half time 

They were down by 24 points after the third quarter 

And they lost the game by 24 points at the end 

So why would someone have to be on the sidelines of that game to understand that it was an ass whoopin? 

Or we just played like shit and played careless 

Stuff like that can be corrected 

Even if you're right about us getting our ass kicked, which to a extent is correct, there is nothing there that can convince me or any logical person that Columbia isn't capable of getting better,  not all teams are at their best in regular season, some don't click until playoffs

Columbia in 2015 gave up 25+ in 3 of first 5 games including 44 points in 1 half to escambia

What happened next you ask? 

After a bye week they went to 6-0 Bolles and beat them by 29 then proceeded to sweep the remaining teams up until the final 4 

Even if we lose to Trinity Christian and Bolles we will be better than all 3 district teams and get to 6-4

6-4 in region 1 will likely be enough to make playoffs 

District 1 will only get 1 team

District 2 has Lee 

So 2 so far 

District 3 will get 2-3

Bartram trail and Fleming Island 

Buchholz won't win enough to get in

Oakleaf will battle it out with Fletcher from District 2

District 4 likely gets east Ridge and Hagerty 

So 

Lee

Lincoln (only decent team in district 1)

Bartram trail 

Fleming Island 

East Ridge 

Hagerty 

So leaves 2 spots

If we beat remaining district teams and finish second we would have more points then Fletcher and Oakleaf 

So we would at worst with 6-4 record be 7th or 8th seed,  at worst

Apopka in 2014 won state as 6-4

2015 viera made first state appearance at 6-4

Not saying we repeat them but season far from over

On 9/24/2017 at 2:49 PM, ECHS05 said:

^^ what an idiot...

Mainland has 2 wins xD

Meaning they are 2-1 outside of their game vs Bartram ... lol... that kinda backfired on ya huh..

I didnt say shit about 7A North... I said theyd go to atleast the Semis in 7A.

7A north is wide open honestly.   People are talking up BT, Viera, Venice, Lee etc, but I think Plant or Lakeland make it through this year.   

On 9/24/2017 at 2:37 PM, Columbiafan said:

@ECHS05 what happened? 

What happened to bartram trail? I thought they were a clear 7a north favorite after beating big elite mainland who as strong as last year and who just lost to Dr Phillips by 20-0 if i read score right 

Bartram played St Augustine with best bartram best team in program history and lost to St Augustine again but surely they contenders right? 

Also

What happened to bartram trail offense, only 28 on St Augustine?  Didn't they score almost 40 on Cartersville? 

Brah i think you should stop drinking bartram kool aid bc they not as strong as you think they are 

We've been TRYING to tell you heathens for two seasons! That without Trevor Lawrence, Cartersville is a zit on the ass of GHSA football!

On 9/24/2017 at 2:44 PM, ECHS05 said:

Wow... Columbia lost to 1A Madison Co. also... thats rough bro.

WELL, in DEEEEfense of Madison Co.! There are perennially, the best small school power in the COUNTRY! In 2011, they gave us TWICE the game that USA TODAY #3 Grayson did! They nearly beat us at the HOG PEN! And Colquitt got the game with Grayson and Nkemdiche STOLEN, at Moody Field in Grayson!

25 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, in DEEEEfense of Madison Co.! There are perennially, the best small school power in the COUNTRY! In 2011, they gave us TWICE the game that USA TODAY #3 Grayson did! They nearly beat us at the HOG PEN! And Colquitt got the game with Grayson and Nkemdiche STOLEN, at Moody Field in Grayson!

Hmmm, the game came down to the final minutes, y'all couldn't move the ball to get to the end zone, the Hail Mary failed and you LOST by 5 points. 

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

7A north is wide open honestly.   People are talking up BT, Viera, Venice, Lee etc, but I think Plant or Lakeland make it through this year.   

Venice is in region 3

But I'm glad people gonna sleep on columbia and in words of nolebull "we would lose to Lee 10 out of 10 and will not improve" 

You all may want to enjoy nolebull while you all have him bc he gonna lose that bet

He giving me 14 points in Columbia vs bartram trail 😂 

This gonna be a easy bet