Week 5 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

22 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Except Trinity only squeaked by Warren Central by 1 point, while Ben Davis beat them by 30.  But you want me to put them on the same tier as Ben Davis......ok.

Trinity also eeked by Moeller by only 8 points, while Tier 3  St. X beat Moeller by 23.  Now that I  look closer, Maybe Trinity should be on a tier below St. X....hmmmmm

And Trinity traveled 130 miles after class in Rush Hour Traffic to play at Warren Central, while Warren Central traveled 30 minutes to play at Ben Davis...And as I said, your tiers are as relevant to most of us as is your Bible Cal-Preps is...N-O-T!!!

If I'm not mistaken, Trinity also had several starters out for the Moeller game...Yet they persevered and won anyway...Kind of like DLS coming back to beat St. John's DC without any starters missing...You know, they came back and won!!!

And yet, you IGNORED the FACT that Trinity has MORE Top 305 wins than any other team in the Cal-Preps Top 25...And that two of the teams ahead Trinity have ZERO Top 305 wins...That tells me and most others here that the Cal-Preps System has F-L-A-W-S...Always HAS...Always WILL!!!

B|

2 hours ago, American Male said:

And Trinity traveled 130 miles to play at Warren Central, while Warren Central traveled 30 minutes to play at Ben Davis...And as I said, your tiers are as relevant to most of us as is your Bible Cal-Preps is...N-O-T!!!

If I'm not mistaken, Trinity also had several starters out for the Moeller game...Yet they persevered and won anyway...Kind of like DLS coming back to beat St. John's DC without any starters missing...You know, they came back and won!!!

And yet, you IGNORED the FACT that Trinity has MORE Top 305 wins than any other team in the Cal-Preps Top 25...And that two of the teams ahead Trinity have ZERO Top 305 wins...That tells me and most others here that the Cal-Preps System has F-L-A-W-S...Always HAS...Always WILL!!!

B|

I have my eye on Trinity, St.X and St. eds for next week.   Let's see who makes the jump to Tier 2

On 9/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Tier 1 -   IMG,  Mater Dei,  Allen,   ......... SJB, STA

Tier 2 - Ben Davis, Bingham, DLS, Grayson, Lowndes, Katy, SJC, DeMatha, AHP, Desoto, Central, BG, Klein Collins, Manvel, Judson, Cen10, SFA

Tier 3 - Chaminade, St. Louis, East, Northwestern , Santa Margarita, JSerra, Servite,  Poly, Iggy, Viera, Mountain Point, Byrnes, Hoover, Upland, Trinity*, John Curtis, The Woodlands,  SPP,  Union, SJR, Archer, Hoover,  South Point, OLU, De Paul,  SJP, St. Eds, St. X, Mission Viejo, 

Tier 4 -   Collquitt County,  Rome, Paramus Catholic, Archbishop Wood, Evangel Christian, Cartersville, Buford, Walton, Bergen Catholic, Arch Bishop Wood, Kahuku,, Narbonne, Vierra, Cocoa

Tier 5 - Folsom, Don Bosco, Aledo , Colerain + about 200 other teams

*Not attempting to rank every team, only the ones we discuss on this site.

*Tier 1 teams can compete with any other Tier 1teams and possibly win 1+ of 10

*Basically there is a -10 point drop between tiers.  Could vary from 7 to 21 depending on the styles of teams playing.

*Texas teams generally have not played enough games to gauge properly yet

*Tiers are based on exhaustive research, Multiple games watched, and good gut feelings.

*This is a crowd sourced rating. All input will be considered and adjustments will be made as appropriate 

BC has to be in same tier as Depaul. BC beat Depaul.